THIS IS CORRUPTION! [Game Thread]

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Why me

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
So that makes me a dickbag

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
When does this end EST @RealKC

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
So 12:00 pm really I guess I'm staying up. #puncuationfail

Reactions: fowltief

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to switchvote Cheese because bigd looks like a contender for lynch and he hasn't really done anything too wolfy. Cheese on the other hand, is horribly wolfy. I don't care whether our win condition is to survive until the end, what I care about is getting rid of the wolves, and I feel like that should be how all villagers should act. Cooperating together to find wolves would result in the game finishing earlier and, thus, less townies dying. The way you're playing it, Cheese, is you're effectively hindering town's ability to hunt for wolves by not cooperating with the town.

投票LACみんな google translate

Why did you do this. You could've just typed "Vote LAC" instead of typing something I doubt you yourself even understand. I can't speak for others, but I for one dislike "cryptic" messages, especially in werewolf

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
@RealKC it ended

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I'm going to switchvote Cheese because bigd looks like a contender for lynch and he hasn't really done anything too wolfy. Cheese on the other hand, is horribly wolfy. I don't care whether our win condition is to survive until the end, what I care about is getting rid of the wolves, and I feel like that should be how all villagers should act. Cooperating together to find wolves would result in the game finishing earlier and, thus, less townies dying. The way you're playing it, Cheese, is you're effectively hindering town's ability to hunt for wolves by not cooperating with the town.

Why did you do this. You could've just typed "Vote LAC" instead of typing something I doubt you yourself even understand. I can't speak for others, but I for one dislike "cryptic" messages, especially in werewolf
Nice logic there. 'I don't care what the win condition is, we should ignore it and force you to work for us.' Are you a villager?

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
I'm 95 percent sure vic is town now.

Reactions: Pyure

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
LAC was jailed. He is a Townie with a Dark Past.
Shazam was stabbed by a murderer. He was an FBI Agent.

"-David, WHERE'S MY DUCKING POPCORN?
-It's here mayor.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Sweet, FBI Agent is dead already and there's only 1 per game.

Now seems like a fantastic time to go through the roles list in detail. And I'm buying a camera trap since only detectives can now act like seers as far as I can tell.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
It's almost like everyone simultaneously decided that they don't have much to say...

In fact, I bet that's exactly what happened. Vote Shazam for no particularly good reason other than to get people talking.

Reactions: Shazam08

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Looking back at D1, there wasn't a lot of activity so not a lot to go with...
No one looks particularly suspicious, I guess the only guy worth a mention is profrags, who got called out by Shaz yesterday. And then maybe he killed Shaz. But even that's just grasping at straws.

Sweet, FBI Agent is dead already and there's only 1 per game.

Now seems like a fantastic time to go through the roles list in detail. And I'm buying a camera trap since only detectives can now act like seers as far as I can tell.
Also, not just you, but everybody should be buying camera traps now.