Things to do while feeling Minecrafty

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
You know the feeling, you need some MC in your life but you're too tired/sick/hungover to be arsed to fire up the game, wait 10min for it to load, 5min to load the world, deal with the load lag and then have something crash 2min in..

So what do you do?

I watch videos and post stupid threads to this forum or fire up my 1.2.5 world to show off screenies;)

Reactions: pc_assassin

triblades

Jul 29, 2019
Youtube; DW20, YC and then trail off to Scott Manley, TotalBiscuit and so on... Then sleep and work, rinse and repeat.

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Most of the time I used to watch YT while playing minecraft, but for some reason it started crashing my computer, so iunno. Still works with twitch though.

But what I like to do is to make concept packs, just fire up MultiMC, paste a bunch of mods in, run it, pootle about a bit, and get bored and do something else. probs more videos.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Most of the time I used to watch YT while playing minecraft, but for some reason it started crashing my computer, so iunno. Still works with twitch though.

But what I like to do is to make concept packs, just fire up MultiMC, paste a bunch of mods in, run it, pootle about a bit, and get bored and do something else. probs more videos.
Team Fortress 2 crashes my computer. Not consitantly, but when I launch a youtube vidya while playing it, it will 100% crash. That's why I stopped competitive TF2 and got back into Minceraft :p

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
You know the feeling, you need some MC in your life but you're too tired/sick/hungover to be arsed to fire up the game, wait 10min for it to load, 5min to load the world, deal with the load lag and then have something crash 2min in..

So what do you do?

I watch videos and post stupid threads to this forum or fire up my 1.2.5 world to show off screenies;)

With that much delay and performance I'd probably spend that time modernizing my PC... :D