Thermal Expansion 3.0!!! No More Beta! Thanks KL!

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
And me referring to the Hydrogen Generator as mid tier is because I favor Atomic Science's Fusion Reactor for my late game high power output energy generators.

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

Algester

Jul 29, 2019
So the eternal question... can you use an electrolytic seperater to produce hydrogen for the generator AND tube out oxygen for your ore processing?
I havent touched my mods so far but maybe? since I'm not sure if hydrogen is a forge fluid but probably you can check via extra utilities drums

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Thing is, for the Electrolytic Separator, there's only options for one output and one dumping. If only you could output both. :(

Though, Mekanism have their own gas tanks. You can try them out if you would like.

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

Algester

Jul 29, 2019
qSbZ0Wx.png

having spoken with King Lemming gave me a sick idea...

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Nice! You mean TE3's tesseract can handle more than one type of fluid input and output at the same time? Sweet.

Algester

Jul 29, 2019
yes since according to King Lemming that Tesseracts arent tanks so they dont have a buffer and they just open holes inside the ender rift... Lol actually it all boiled down to a theory if its actually possible to filter fluids with the fluidduct with a tesseract on it... who knew... so this really has some practical applications to those who are interested in powering engines or stuff that more or less would require 3+ inputs

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
When placing down energized glowstone, the source block moves upward until it disappears even with a ceiling. Assuming this is a feature, any way to stop it?

Algester

Jul 29, 2019
energized glowstone is very light think of it as cold air giving you speed and jump... and there is no way for you to make it stop disappearing on default config IIRC

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
When placing down energized glowstone, the source block moves upward until it disappears even with a ceiling. Assuming this is a feature, any way to stop it?
Place enough blocks around it that the flow is not long enough to escape; place it in an enclosed space.

Also the source block will *slowly* move up the stream to try and reach y 128(?) where it will solidify in to glowstone. This can be remedied by an enclosed space or placing it in an indented space.

E: Also my info may be outdated.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I just updated from b6b to b8a today.

I noticed that the config now lacks some settings. For example, I:Smelter.Bronze.Quantity is no longer there. And ingame, bronze smelting now defaults to 2. This is a shame, because I wrote my server configs around the fact that TiCo smelteries produce 3 bronze per 3 copper/1 tin recipe. With the removal of that setting, the TE induction smelter is the inferior option. As I'm dabbling in IC2, which requires tons of copper, I'll have to discontinue using the induction smelter and instead build a TiCo smeltery that I won't even use for anything but bronze.

Can I please have that config option back? :s

SkyBoy96

Jul 29, 2019
Which mod adds the recipe to shapeless craft 3 copper ingots and 1 tin ingots to 4 bronze ingots ?
I believe that's forestry
EDIT:
Ninja'd. In a spectacular fashion, I might add.
EDIT2:
Wow, 3 people at the same time. That's some good foruming right there :p
EDIT3:
And a fourth. Can this day get any better?