The Werewolf has returned!!! (Game Thread)

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
For the 11 who signed up in the recruitment thread...this is the Game Thread where the actual game play will happen.

For everyone else, please feel free to watch the game unfold, but if you did not sign up in the above thread, please DO NOT post in this thread.

----------

ALL ROLES HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET, DO NOT POST UNTIL I NOTIFY YOU (I will remove this message and post an update in the 2nd post of this thread).

It was a cold and stormy night out in the old country. After what had seemed like an fun, yet extremely too long winter, spring had finally sprung...so the dense fog and violent storm that began to roll in was completely unexpected.

Maybe by chance, or maybe by fate, 9 strangers left their homes earlier that day for a long walk into the only real "town" that was nearby. The town was fairly remote, and had slowly sprung up over the years in the ruins of an old castle complex. Which meant with only one way in and out at the main outer wall...it was a well protect place of shelter for passersby.

It was slightly after noon before the first of the people walked through the entrance of town, but soon enough all of them had arrived. As they began their errands that had brought them into this place together they each began to realize that the town was strangely dead...not a soul to be seen. It was soon after they began to realize this that the first body was discovered. There were large slashes all over the flesh...it looked like the result of an animal attack. What went on here?

Just as they began to gather around the body, they starting to see the evidence laying around. Puddles of blood everywhere, tattered bits of clothing...and bodies hidden around corners or laying in the alleyways. Without speaking, with eyes wide with fear, the decision was made to go back the way they came...and they turned to head towards the exit of town.

CRASH!!!! The sound was deafening as the bright white light of a sudden lightning strike came down right at their only exit. Where has this storm come from? It doesn't matter now...the massive gate into down was toppled sideways off it's foundation and now blocked the only exit.

That's when they heard the faint whisper coming from the door of what looked like the Major's mansion. "We.....olf" they heard? What? It was too faint...what did you say? "WEREWOLF!!!" the mayor screamed. "Quickly get inside, I baricaded myself inside last night".

With no other option, the 10 strangers straggled into the house frightened...as the fog began to settle on the ground.

Last edited:

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Please refrain from posting any game talk until I say you can (read the first post please). Still waiting to send out all the roles, bit delayed due to a "technical difficulty"

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I forgot to add two things to the rules:

Before we begin here are the notable changes:

• Bodyguard - A member of the villagers, they may choose to protect one person during the night. They may not protect themselves, and they may not protect the same person twice in a row. Should the person they choose to protect get attacked, they will die in their place.
  • You may vote to lynch no one on the first night (this option expires at the end of the first night).
I'm still waiting for a few more people to confirm they are ready (respond to your PMs) as well as one Role still to send out, please do not start game talk still.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
All roles have been handed out. Let the games begin.

Due to the late start, the current day will be extended. The first nightfall will occur at Midnight EST tomorrow, or when all votes have been cast...whichever comes first.

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
I vote to Lynch just2beast his name has beast in it, I mean come on!

Last edited:

Larmonade

Jul 29, 2019
Howdy folks! Welcome to my mansion! I'm the mayor of this now corpse-littered town. Damn werewolves...

Anyhow, perhaps before we commence the lynchin', some introductions? Who are y'all?

As I said, I'm mayor Larmonade. If y'all need lodgings, there are rooms upstairs, and if y'all need somethin' to eat, I can whip up something in the kitchen. Sandwich platter sound good?

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all, I'm dwappo. I'll be tending to my garden, anyone for potatoes?

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, my names Exedra. If you're looking for me, I'll probably be in my room. Nice mansion, BTW

Larmonade

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, so I see 2 "no lynch" votes, 2 votes for this beast fellow, and it looks like the rest of the folks here are still hanging up their coats in the entryway.

I've made coffee, but if anyone prefers tea, I can put the hot water back on the stove.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure you get the conversation going and get those votes in before midnight EST (about 13.5 hours). People who don't vote shall be smited.

and of course night can come sooner if everyone votes...

Current votes:

Nobody - 1 (goreae)

please remember, only bolded votes count.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Im Jus2Beast a vegetarian, if your looking for me Il probably be in the garden enjoying the amazing view or doing some of the stuff a seer does >.>, nice place you have here Mayor Larmonade

Lynch:Nobody Dont know anyone

Last edited:

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
I lynch nobody

We should get to know each other, which I assume will be soon enough.