The Werewolf has returned!!! (Game Thread)

Larmonade

Jul 29, 2019
Jus2beast and Kayla, please explain why you want to lynch goreae, it's a bit suspicious if you don't explain us.

I'm voting for jus2beast because if I was a werewolf and someone was trying to lynch me, I would kill that person.

That makes sense, but what if it's a double fake-out? I mean, if you're the Werewolf, and someone accuses you, and you kill them at first chance, that seems to just be inviting suspicion. Likewise, if the Werewolf sees guy A accusing guy B, taking out Guy A would raise suspicion toward guy B; even if people didn't get suspicious, they'd still have no evidence other than "maybe guy A was killed to draw suspicion toward guy B."

SO...

Let's look at what we KNOW for facts:
1) We know what roles potentially exist in our rag-tag gang of survivors. Villager, Werewolf, Rabid Werewolf, Lone Wolf, Hunter, BodyGuard, Seer, Drunken Seer, Mayor, Witch. There's no guarantee that all of those exist - those are just the possibilities.
2) We know that our Drunken Seer got mauled last night, and its unlikely that there's another in the group. We'll never know what he saw, or whether it was accurate.
3) If there's a Seer (or other players with "powers,") they may have valuable information about other players or about the results of their own actions last night, but asking them to expose themselves at this early stage will likely put them in jeopardy unless we have a bodyguard willing to protect them for the night.
4) There's at least one, and probably more, werewolves. If one of them is Rabid, that means they'll multiply and outnumber us faster than we can lynch them all. Even if not, we need to be extremely careful, as every lynched non-werewolf means fewer votes when we actually figure out who we need to lynch.

Let's look at what has happened so far:
1) Not_Steve got killed.
2) He was the only player to officially vote for a lynch yesterday (Jus2Beast), but one other player (Striking Wolf) also voted (unsucessfully) to lynch Jus2Beast.
3)Kayla Sharp Voted for Goreae yesterday and today.
4) Jus2Beast joined her in voting for Goreae today.

Conclusions:
  • We have two people accusing someone of being the Werewolf with (so far) no explanation of their motives. I'd like to hear from them.
  • The people band-wagoning to lynch Jus2Beast seem to have a basic logic behind wanting to Lynch him (explained above). I'd like them to slow down and wait to hear from the other voters.
  • We also need to take our time to figure out what we're doing and why - every time we rush to a lynch with 1-post votes and no discussion, we also lose valuable chances to glean clues from conversation, interrogation, and discussion.

For the time being, I'll tentatively (and unofficially) vote: no lynch abstain from submitting a vote, but I'm waiting to see more discussion from folks about what they think we should do.

Last edited:
Reactions: dgdas9

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I will agree that people need to start talking things out, excellent post Larm :)

However, the option to vote for no one was only available on day/night one.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, great post mr.Larmonade! It kinda opened my eyes, to be honest.
  • We have two people accusing someone of being the Werewolf with (so far) no explanation of their motives. I'd like to hear from them.
I think I have explained my motives. Even though they are very simple, I don't believe that the werewolves have a good strategy. From personal experience, when I teamed up with less experienced players to form a werewolf team, they would always think of really basic tactics, and there are good chances that our werewolves do not have much experience.

• The people band-wagoning to lynch Jus2Beast seem to have a basic logic behind wanting to Lynch him (explained above). I'd like them to slow down and wait to hear from the other voters.
I do not think that's true. I think that if we had smart werewolves ou there, they would probably join the bandwagon. Werewolves don't like to stand out. That would only make them look more suspicious. See for yourself, now I seem way more suspicious than mr.X for example. Of course we can't start lynching random people just because they are a part of the majority. That'd be stupid.

kayla sharp

Jul 29, 2019
Yes lovely post larmonade, and you see my actions are based on merely reading every text a person has publicly made and just gathering the little tiny details that I just thing are.. a tad off. so my vote for gorgeae was merely because of that.

So hello everyone day 2 and most of us are doing fine, I'm infinitely sorry for the loss of one of our own, he shall be implanted in my memory forever

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Okay the information we know for sure is that:
Not_Steve was killed and voted to lynch Jus2beast
goreae is privately employed in the game...
Kayla and Jus2beast suspect goreae for reason (may be together on decision)
Is it really that hard to spell?
Yes[DOUBLEPOST=1397316429][/DOUBLEPOST]I would like to know everyones thoughts on the situation

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
God damn Xenforo, I wasn't updated with things happening.

Well it looks like the most sensible person to lynch is Jus2beast, so:

I vote to lynch Jus2beast.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
God damn Xenforo, I wasn't updated with things happening.

Hopefully you are now subscribed to the thread and will be notified :D

Current Votes:

Jus2beast - 6 (Strikingwolf, Exedra, Qazplm601, dgdas9, goreae, the_j485)
Goreae - 2 (kayle sharp, Jus2beast)

Haven't voted - Larmonade, dwappo

nightfall is in 10.5 hours

if you would like to speed the coming of nightfall, say you wish to "lock in" your vote, along with who you are voting for. Once you "lock in" your vote, it cannot be changed.

Last edited:

kayla sharp

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully you are now subscribed to the thread and will be notified :D

Current Votes:

Jus2beast - 6 (Strikingwolf, Exedra, Qazplm601, dgdas9, goreae, the_j485)
Goreae - 2 (kayle sharp, Jus2beast)

Haven't voted - Larmonade, dwappo

nightfall is in 10.5 hours

if you would like to speed the coming of nightfall, say you wish to "lock in" your vote, along with who you are voting for. Once you "lock in" your vote, it cannot be changed.
Lock in my vote