Casual Server The Ultimate Whitelisted FTB server [CLOSED]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Charliej2000

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your in-game name? Charliej2000
2. Do you speak English well enough so people can understand? Yes
3. How old are you? 13
4. Where are you from? I am currently living in Pittsburgh
5. How long have you played Minecraft? I have played Minecraft for about a year and are very experienced with it.
6. How long have you played FTB and what mods packs did you use? I have been playing FTB for about 3 months now and I used the Mindcrack mod pack for maybe 2 months then I changed over to the Ultimate pack.
7. Do you mind to share resources? (Iron, gold etc.) If I am well set then not at all but if I'm just starting I'd like to build up my resources.
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? My favorite thing to do in minecraft is trying to think outside the box on using redstone in every way I can on a build.
9. Have you played on other servers? If yes, why did you leave? I have played on another server but I left it because I really wasn't liking how the server had all these plugins in it.

Squidgen

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your in-game name? squidgen
3. How old are you? 14
4. Where are you from? the USA
5. How long have you played Minecraft? since beta 1.7.3
6. How long have you played FTB and what mod packs did you use? for about 4 months, I used DW20 until ultimate came out
7. Do you mind to share resources? no, not at all
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? Exploring, trying to build something nice, and getting more resources than I could ever possibly use.
9. Have you played on other servers? If yes, why did you leave? I have, but it died out. so now I am looking for a new one.

Vulcyy

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your in-game name? Vulcyy
2. Do you speak English well enough so people can understand? I speak fluent English, So yea.
3. How old are you? 15
4. Where are you from? Canada
5. How long have you played Minecraft? It's been about 2 years now
6. How long have you played FTB and what mods packs did you use? I've played FTB for about 5 months now, I go between Direwolf and Mindcrack
7. Do you mind to share resources? (Iron, gold etc.) No I don't mind sharing them at all!
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? I like to use my creativity to build houses , etc.
9. Have you played on other servers? If yes, why did you leave? The server I was on was constantly going up and down, I am an admin on it at the moment so I am trustworthy ;) . I'm now looking for a new server to play :)

namesjordanwhat

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your in-game name? namesjordanwhat
2. Do you speak English well enough so people can understand? yes im from the uk
3. How old are you? 16
4. Where are you from? uk
5. How long have you played Minecraft? since beta 1.3
6. How long have you played FTB and what mods packs did you use? I have been playing since beta but allways have used minecrack
7. Do you mind to share resources? (Iron, gold etc.) sure its multiplayer
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? technical freedom
9. Have you played on other servers? If yes, why did you leave? I have played on other servers left becouse they where shut down or bad admin (blew up world)

con_man_is_here

Jul 29, 2019
If you're still accepting:

1. What is your in-game name?
Energy_Star123
2. Do you speak English well enough so people can understand?
Yes, I'm English
3. How old are you?
4. Where are you from?
England
5. How long have you played Minecraft?
Too long to remember
6. How long have you played FTB and what mods packs did you use?
About 4 months, started on Direwolf20 but moved to Ultimate as soon as it came out.
7. Do you mind to share resources? (Iron, gold etc.)
Absolutely not, if someone needs it they can have it the likelihood is that I won't.
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft?
Trying to create automated systems for everything, and especially in FTB trying to use Computercraft as much as possible.
9. Have you played on other servers? If yes, why did you leave?
Not really, every server I have tried to play on always ends up with something happening to my stuff.

Pjakugan

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your in-game name? bakugan0110
3. How old are you? 10, but super mature
4. Where are you from? I'm German
5. How long have you played Minecraft? since Beta 1.8
6. How long have you played FTB and what mods packs did you use? I mainly played the old Tekkit, because Ftb used to lag too much but ive got alot of experience.
7. Do you mind to share resources? (Iron, gold etc.) Yes, especially machines, but mabye not stuff like Iridium :p
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? In minecraft it's Mining, and in FTB its crafting expensive things :D
9. Have you played on other servers? If yes, why did you leave? I used to play on a server called SurvivorMine, but it shut down for unknown reasons.

Svalkur

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your in-game name? svalkur
2. Do you speak English well enough so people can understand? Yes, Its pretty much all i know
3. How old are you? 28
4. Where are you from? USA NY
5. How long have you played Minecraft? since late alpha
6. How long have you played FTB and what mods packs did you use? Since FTB came out, Mainly play the ultimate pack tho before that i was on direwolf
7. Do you mind to share resources? (Iron, gold etc.) Not a issue, my old server me and two others worked together pooling resources together. Don't mind sharing at all
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? Mining and building machinery
9. Have you played on other servers? If yes, why did you leave?Yes, the ones i left had too many players whitelisted, i like smaller close communities, the latest server i was on shutdown without notice

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your in-game name? iPython
2. Do you speak English well enough so people can understand? Yes, I do.
3. How old are you? 17.
4. Where are you from? Belgium.
5. How long have you played Minecraft? 4 years now.
6. How long have you played FTB and what mods packs did you use? Since November if I am not mistaken.
7. Do you mind to share resources? (Iron, gold etc.) I do not.
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? Just make things, and explore.
9. Have you played on other servers? If yes, why did you leave? I have. On one of my servers we ran out of funding, so I was forced to pull the plug. On the next I ran out of time, and so had to sadly leave the community, and the last one that I have played they pulled the plug without letting the users know. (The last server I played on I met the member svalkur).

kip

Jul 29, 2019
my ign kip1111 i speak perfect english im 13 years old i from michigan ive played ftb for months minecraft for a 2 years i share most stuff depends like i wont share my quatom amor i like mystcrfat, foresty i like adveturing exploring finding realy coll stuff ive played on a server but there were greifers and the owner dosent do anything about it[DOUBLEPOST=1368580315][/DOUBLEPOST][email protected]

Bughunter

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your in-game name? Bughunter66
2. Do you speak English well enough so people can understand? Yes, I speak perfect English.
3. How old are you? 15
4. Where are you from? USA
5. How long have you played Minecraft? Since Beta 1.7.3
6. How long have you played FTB and what mods packs did you use? Since it became public; Direwolf20, Mindcrack, Ultimate, Lite.
7. Do you mind to share resources? (Iron, gold etc.) Nope, I enjoy teamwork.
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? Build useful, but nice looking buildings for other people
9. Have you played on other servers? If yes, why did you leave? All the servers I have played on were too big, or had nasty admins and players. It was so hard to talk with all the chat spam. I haven't played multiplayer for 2 or 3 months now.

Any other questions or inquiries, just ask!
Thank you for taking the time to read this!

~Vultha Sjach, The Dragon

gamer101

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your in-game name?gmaer215
2. Do you speak English well enough so people can understand?yes
3. How old are you?13
4. Where are you from?usa
5. How long have you played Minecraft?5 years
6. How long have you played FTB and what mods packs did you use?ultimate dw20 2 yrs
7. Do you mind to share resources? (Iron, gold etc.)no i dont mind
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft?build cool stuff
9. Have you played on other servers? If yes, why did you leave?[/quote]yes i have and mostly i left because they were public

Zouk1

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your in-game name? Z0uk_
2. Do you speak English well enough so people can understand? I speak english, just fine.
3. How old are you? 16 (not a kid)
4. Where are you from? Portugal
5. How long have you played Minecraft? probably 3 years.
6. How long have you played FTB and what mods packs did you use? I start to play FTB 5 months ago. I like Thaumcraft IC2 Buildcraft Bees...
7. Do you mind to share resources? (Iron, gold etc.) I would share Iranium if we are a together like a community
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? Building, So I love microblocks
9. Have you played on other servers? If yes, why did you leave? Yes. Because the server start to use the crappiest plugins ever (world border and I cant remenber the other one but was crappy)

GhostCrafter99

Jul 29, 2019
IG you can call me GhostCrafter99
Do you understand the next paragraphs?
I am currently 15.
I am from Portugal, Europe.
I have been playing normal minecraft for the last 3/3,5 years.
Just started playing Modded minecraft, like 2 months ago.
I am a community player, i mine for the community, to the community. I just expect others share my thoughts.
What i realy like in minecraft is it's versatility, we can do almost everything, the sky is literally the limit.
I have played in thousands of servers and i have left most of them for the simple fact they have closed, but my last FTB server was an exeption, i left it because it became to much of a business. ( appearing of banned items, claimed areas, world barriers and etc...) I just enjoy to play minecraft in it's most pure form or substance.

PS: Accept Z0uk_, i simply feel sorry for him

Amiscus

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, the last two people for the time being are namesjordanwhat, and energy, please mail me to get the IP

Amiscus

Jul 29, 2019
My e-mail has changed to [email protected] mail me if you are interested in joining. If you want to join you have to mail me to get the server adress.

Hope to see you soon

Bughunter66
Namesjordanwhat
Energy_star123
Z0uk_
Ghostcrafting99

Please send me an e-mail to get the server adress