Casual Server The Ultimate Whitelisted FTB server [CLOSED]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Amiscus

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I am starting a new Whitelisted Survival Ultimate server with no banned items and signing up to a forum!!! Build anywhere you want!! I need some active players who like to play together. I will have about 5 to 10 slots so it will be a small community but what I hope a close one. If you wish to join, reply here or pm me. [email protected] will also work.

Some rules are:
1. You need to be able to speak English
2. No grieving
3. Stick together, you can of course. Build your house or whatever, but the reason i would like a small community is that we work together in creating something nice.
4. I might record something and post it on YouTube so if you're keen, feel free to apply.
5. Age is no restriction, I've seen 12 year old kids do some amazing stuff, but I will not accept kids who act like babies!

I am hosting a server right now and I must say, I did use a lot of Redstone and world anchors, chunk loaders but I have no lag.
I have the server ready to start, but I guess most of you like to start fresh on a new server without anything in it. So if I have enough people the server will be up and running within minutes.

Some specs from the server I am using:
Processor: Intel( R) Xeon ( R) CPU 3065 @ 2.33 GHz
Memory: 8 GB
Up time: nearly 24/7 – the occasional restart (not daily) for Updates.

Here are some questions I would like for to answer:

1. What is your in-game name?
2. Do you speak English well enough so people can understand?
3. How old are you?
4. Where are you from?
5. How long have you played Minecraft?
6. How long have you played FTB and what mods packs did you use?
7. Do you mind to share resources? (Iron, gold etc.)
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft?
9. Have you played on other servers? If yes, why did you leave?

EDIT:

We had some problems with the server and as of now there is daily backup running and a weekly backup that is being transferd to a different computer, due to this, I had to restart the server, I am verry unappy about this, but at least I now know how to counter it.

We are open for new applications again and if you are intrested please reply here and send me an e-mail at [email protected]

DrRedJames

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Man
DrRedJames
Yes, is there TS or anything like that?
3. How old are you?
4. Where are you from?
USA
Since Beta
Awhile, several months, and I started on MindCrack
For community projects-- yes I'm down for sharing
Go exploring
Yes, I left because the players dwindled down to nobody

Apart from the questions, I'm hoping for a speedy reply, thanks :)

Reactions: Amiscus

Amiscus

Jul 29, 2019
There is no TS at the moment, but it is gonna be a small community, so I think skype will do, at least at the start. I might check out TS or some sort program to run that on the server as well. Want to start the new server on Sunday to give other people a chance to join so we can all start fresh together and perhaps create a awsome spawn place or something like that. Please send me an E-mail so I can reply with a IP adress for you.

Amiscus

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the Server m8, Remember on sunday may 12th we will start Fresh, I'll be joining you shortly on this old server

J_B_der_Held

Jul 29, 2019
J_B_der_Held
My English is good enough to understand but its not brilliant.​
3. How old are you?
19​
4. Where are you from?
Germany​
2 -3 Years, dont know​
FTB a half yahr but with mods before​
Sharing is no problem. Once I built myself the basic I have always more than i can use.​
But in the begining i need a lot. I hate minig without proper tools. :)
Build, build and build again.​
Beautiful, useful, intelligent and sometimes a little too big.​
And my farorit the moment Steampunk.​
But I can adjust my architectural style as good as anything.​
Yes not only FTH and i left server becouse the had stopped
or some small children played moderator
or the community had no place where they all came together and everyone played alone.​
But it is multiplayer.
And I have always left my building completed. At least if the server was not simply gone.​

Amiscus

Jul 29, 2019
kk m8, Mail me on [email protected] so you can get the IP adress, remember Sunday the server will be reset, this is a server that has been played on by me mostly and some of my real life friends, but we want to start Fresh with a little more people, but you log on after you mailed me if you want

Benissbored

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your in-game name? Benissbored
2. Do you speak English well enough so people can understand? Yes!
3. How old are you? 18
4. Where are you from? USA
5. How long have you played Minecraft? since the original IC2 came out( long time)
6. How long have you played FTB and what mods packs did you use? I used to always play the Direwolf pack until Ultimate came out and haven't switch since!
7. Do you mind to share resources? (Iron, gold etc.) Of course not! I love small white listed server, so a small and fun community involves some sharing!
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? AE systems! I love designing them! Its my favorite mod!
9. Have you played on other servers? If yes, why did you leave? I recently have been playing a lot on a white listed server. I loved it. But the admins have had no contact for the past few weeks and its been down:( So Im hoping to find a new home!

Wozz

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your in-game name? ryanryan3247
2. Do you speak English well enough so people can understand? Yes i do.
3. How old are you? 17
4. Where are you from? Michigan, USA
5. How long have you played Minecraft? about two years.
6. How long have you played FTB and what mods packs did you use? I've been playing around with the mods for about a year.
7. Do you mind to share resources? (Iron, gold etc.) Don't mind as long as people are friendly about it.
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? Try out different mods.
9. Have you played on other servers? If yes, why did you leave? Yes, it closed down.

TheLastBlacGuy

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your in-game name?: TheLastBlacGuy
2. Do you speak English well enough so people can understand?: Yes sir.
3. How old are you?: 16
4. Where are you from?: USA
5. How long have you played Minecraft?: Since IC2 first came out.
6. How long have you played FTB and what mods packs did you use?: I kind of new to FTB but played around with it in creative and now know my way around it pretty well.
7. Do you mind to share resources? (Iron, gold etc.): Also long as no one abuses sharing then I'm up for it!
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft?: Build!I hate seeing ugly house or just the way things look in general.
9. Have you played on other servers? If yes, why did you leave?: Just stopped playing on a whitelisted server because it kept crashing and had other admin problems so just trying to find a new home!

Amiscus

Jul 29, 2019
yes, I mailed you cause i say that you tried to log on but with mods that are out of date, make sure your launcher looks like this, icl the version, next to download server

it sais recommended[DOUBLEPOST=1368048295][/DOUBLEPOST]I saw again, in the options menu hit the button force update

Attachments

• launcher details.png
    launcher details.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 64

Amiscus

Jul 29, 2019
kk server has been restarted to add you all to the whitelist. no more restarts today :p

Cheezeburger122

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

1. What is your in-game name? Cheezeburger122
2. Do you speak English well enough so people can understand? Yes.
3. How old are you? I'm 11.
4. Where are you from? Jersey (Channel Islands)
5. How long have you played Minecraft? About a year and a half.
6. How long have you played FTB and what mods packs did you use? I'm pretty new to FTB but I'm not new to the mods.
7. Do you mind to share resources? (Iron, gold etc.) No I do not mind sharing (Sharing is caring)
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? My favorite thing to do in minecraft is probably build and test mods.
9. Have you played on other servers? If yes, why did you leave? No, but I'm trying to find a good FTB server to play on.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks,
Cheeze