Casual Server The Ultimate Whitelisted FTB server [CLOSED]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Graeme97

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your in-game name?Graeme97
2. Do you speak English well enough so people can understand?I was born in Canada, and speak no french. So yeah, i can speak english pretty dang well. (I like to believe)
3. How old are you?14
4. Where are you from? Canada, Manitoba
5. How long have you played Minecraft? Since late Alpha.
6. How long have you played FTB and what mods packs did you use? I used to play technic, but switched to FTB after it came out.
7. Do you mind sharing resources? (Iron, gold etc.) I don't mind sharing, but I need resources too, but if i had extra then yeah I would share.
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? Build systems where i have everything i will ever need. After that, who knows? I never got that far
9. Have you played on other servers? If yes, why did you leave? Yes, i have been whitelisted on a few others (LootChest, And some others that i can't remember) but I stopped playing when they reset the world and i lost everything :(

I have a question for you! :p
Do you have anything like: Raidcall, TeamSpeak, Skype you are using to speak to each other? I don't mind using chat, but it is so much easier just to talk to you :D

Amiscus

Jul 29, 2019
I added PartyCow and for the time being I will not allow more people on it. it hosts about 10 people now, and that is more then enough. sorry for the people who did not get invited and I hope you will find a ather server that suits your needs

Turnar

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your in-game name?
Turnar
2. Do you speak English well enough so people can understand?
diggy diggy hole?
3. How old are you?
4. Where are you from?
The Netherlands
5. How long have you played Minecraft?
about 1 year or something
6. How long have you played FTB and what mods packs did you use?
1 month ftb ultimate and 4 months tekkit before
7. Do you mind to share resources? (Iron, gold etc.)
not really i am a team player
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft?
Spellunking and building and all parts exept waiting for uu thats a pain in the aars ;p
9. Have you played on other servers? If yes, why did you leave?
server closed

shokcwave

Jul 29, 2019
[

1. What is your in-game name?, Shockwave
2. Do you speak English well enough so people can understand?yes
3. How old are you?13 turning 14 in july
4. Where are you from? canada
5. How long have you played Minecraft? 3 years
6. How long have you played FTB and what mods packs did you use? microblocks
7. Do you mind to share resources? (Iron, gold etc.)yes depending on the quantity needed
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? build
9. Have you played on other servers? If yes, why did you leave?yes, I left because thos servers did not show the appeal for my sense of creativity ,whether it be people swearing or making innapropriate "your mom" jokes it just wasn't what I was looking for.
I feel this server has potential to give me that sense of a small friendly community where I can build and play with friends to my hearts content.