The state of 1.6 Modpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkie

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i'm unable to update to the 1.1.2 monster pack. I'm only seeing version 1.1.1 in the launcher. Already tried deleted all the FTB stuff but it didn't work.
anyone got a fix?
nevermind. found the button in the launcher to change the version from recommended to 1.1.2

HiImWally

Jul 29, 2019
I cant Wait for 1.7 but i also don't want anyone to rush it because there will be so much change and i want it to be the best it can be!! Keep working hard Ftb Team

pilfit

Jul 29, 2019
Any info on the Horizon update? Not asking for dates was hoping for info on what might be in it or is planned. Right now my server is having allot of problems with the Ars Magica Hecate spawning bug and I am really hoping for a fix, maybe adding openblocks to the pack and using that to disable the spawning of them.

Reactions: Wagon153

pilfit

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, we tryed that and it has no effect, its a well known bug. Only way I have bin able to find to fix it is with Open blocks ability to stop set mobs from spawning. That is the fix most people use. I can add it to my server on my own but that is why I was asking. I would hate to add it now and find the coming update also has it, if the block/item ids were dif people on my server could run into some problems.

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
It's not even that hard. The only hard thing about the new ones are finding the Skystone Meteors to find the chip-makers and if you're playing on a server and if someone's nice enough, you could just get a copy of the sets. It's actually a bit easier this time around with making it early game as well as late game, with like, the ME chests and what not. The only new concept is channels and even then unless you're planning on doing a whole bunch of ridiculous things like super-automation. I got AE going in a short amount of time myself

Dreamer1986

Jun 13, 2014
Will there be a final updated Magic World 2? Or was it updated already to the last version? I am quite new in the forum, so I don't know the latest news :) . I've seen some mention of MW3, but I don't know if its for the 1.7 update...

Beeze23

Jul 29, 2019
Any info on the Horizon update? Not asking for dates was hoping for info on what might be in it or is planned. Right now my server is having allot of problems with the Ars Magica Hecate spawning bug and I am really hoping for a fix, maybe adding openblocks to the pack and using that to disable the spawning of them.

My fix for Hecates was to revert the version of AM2 in the modpack I'm using (version without the 'b' on the end.)

To save some poking around, here's a direct link: http://www.arsmagicamod.com/downloads/AM2_1.1.2.zip

Unfortunately for a server, you might also have to get all your users to downgrade as well.

Sarbian

Jul 29, 2019
Is 1.1.2 the final 1.6 version of monster or can we expect an other bug fix update before you shift to 1.7 only ?

Status
Not open for further replies.