The slightly overdue updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I've got an issue in a clean installation of Magic World 2, where Natura crops are incorrectly labeled as "white redstone lamp" from Random Things. The actual white redstone lamps can still be created using their recipe.
kASJOja.png

Because mod authors need to stop using tile.null it breaks things. In fact, moving into 1.7, this practice will be horrible.

lumien

Jul 29, 2019
Because mod authors need to stop using tile.null it breaks things. In fact, moving into 1.7, this practice will be horrible.

What do you mean with stop "using" it? :/
I just forgot to set an unlocalized name for the lamps.

SushiKarasumori

Jul 29, 2019
~Snipped~
Well sorry for asking a simple question... The Modpack is two weeks overdue, and the title of this thread is "Slightly overdue Updates"
Next time I'l be sure to go through the many threads and subforums to be sure I am posting in the spot that is 100% appropriate to post in. This should save your eyes the inconvience of reading 1 line of text. :)

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Well sorry for asking a simple question... The Modpack is two weeks overdue, and the title of this thread is "Slightly overdue Updates"
Next time I'l be sure to go through the many threads and subforums to be sure I am posting in the spot that is 100% appropriate to post in. This should save your eyes the inconvience of reading 1 line of text. :)
Two lines.

And there's a note in the rules page, which is on the main menu bar (which you're meant to read on joining the forums): "Our policy on ETA's: The only ETA for any pack releases or projects that we are working on that are not explicitly said to be complete is that they will be released when they are ready. Any ETA other than this that you get from anyone within FTB is purely speculation and should not be taken as fact."

Ughzug

Jul 29, 2019
any information on 2.0.2 horizon changes would be nice. like would i need to restart a map to update it from 2.0.1 etc

Status
Not open for further replies.