the road to thaumcraft infusion automation

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
updates!

2014-06-29_21.46.06.png

AE network with 2 subnetworks. the rightmost handles mana beans, the far right is the user interface (for infusion crafting requests) and the one with the liquid monitor is the main. the chest and tesseract are for the mob drops coming from the offworld mob traps (ender and nether), the pech spawner and the cursed earth room

2014-06-29_21.46.11.png

view of the infusion request network, with a computer hidden behind that mess for processing infusion craft requests

2014-06-29_21.46.19.png

pech spawner room. only 3 of the spawners are active, i tried all 5 and it overwhelmed the system with all the drops and liquid xp that wass coming in (over 10k buckets of mob essence stored already!). you can see in the back the tank holding the liquid xp, theres 2 xp showers attached to it dropping orbs into sewage drains

2014-06-29_21.46.35.png

far right is the mac handling all the recipes needed to fabricate items for infusion crafting. the tesseracts talk to the planters you see above that wall, they all handle the crops needed to grow a lot of different items. also are 3 pulverizers, 3 redstone furnaces, and a glacial precipitator to fabricate ice blocks. the interfaces drop items into the chests when a crop is requested, or a ore block is needed to be pulverized, or when something needs to be baked in the furnaces. then itemducts pull the items (in round robin mode) and send them off to the machines. also shown is the alchemical furnace used to supply herba to the lamps of growth on the farms

2014-06-29_21.47.05.png

instead of voiding off all those random mob drops, i send them here to this furnace. theres a team of 5 golems running around feeding aspects to all those jars. theres 28 aspects here in total, i figure ill keep this on the side, on top of the mana bean production, for those infusions that need a lot of a certain aspect. no special control here, i just feed the drops into the furnace and let the golems sort it out. all the jars are void jars.

2014-06-29_21.47.18.png

the farm area. 6 planters, 6 harvesters. the itemducts pick a planter at random, so i dont ever flood just one planter with multiple crops. theres a layer of lilypads of fertility underneath, with the lamps above to speed growth up (a lot). behind this is the sugar cane farm, with transition planes on the top layer of the canes...whenever canes are used, a level emitter will activate a dark network cable, activating the planes and they harvest the canes as they pop up. behind that are portals to the nether and the end.

so thats pretty much as far as i can take it with normally crafted stuff...i still need a source for silverwood and greatwood logs (greatwood is easy...silverwood, not so much). i also need to harvest shimmerleafs to get quicksilver, and i need 2 more things: automated crucible, and automated arcane table. more to come ;)

one question: how do i get the pech's curse wand focus? i hear they drop them, but i think i have to catch their wands and somehow take the focus off? is there a way to do that via automated means?

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
one question: how do i get the pech's curse wand focus? i hear they drop them, but i think i have to catch their wands and somehow take the focus off? is there a way to do that via automated means?
I know you can get it via trading with a mage pech :3

jokermatt999

Jul 29, 2019
I might just be missing them in the pictures, but I highly suggest using essentia mirrors to link the jars to the altar, since it could help keep things organized.

I'm not positive about this, but I believe thaumium grafters will work on silverwood trees, and if you have silverwoods, you can get shimmerleaf.

Automated crucible, I'd assume the tome/wand/activator combo would work for activating. Item grates, turtles, item droppers (not vanilla, I think Open Blocksks?)...there's a lot of options for the item dropping. I know it's not the point of the system, but alchemical constructs would be best for repetitive recipes, like nitor, thaumium, or tallow, if you're doing "practical" automation.

I don't know of any way to automate the worktable, but I didn't think fully automated infusion was possible before this topic, so I have hope.

Also, I don't understand the people saying "this isn't practical, don't bother". Obviously it's impractical. It's Feed the Beast, ridiculous systems are half the fun anyway.

Reactions: YX33A

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
I might just be missing them in the pictures, but I highly suggest using essentia mirrors to link the jars to the altar, since it could help keep things organized.

i am...you see the block above the farm? theres a mirror on the bottom of that. you barely see the other end of it, just next to the mac where the jar is.

Also, I don't understand the people saying "this isn't practical, don't bother". Obviously it's impractical. It's Feed the Beast, ridiculous systems are half the fun anyway.

Well if you follow some of my older threads...you'll see i clearly ignore the doubters among the crowd ;)

I do these because i can. I like to play with the mods and build crazy contraptions. thats kinda the point no?

anyways. i just tried automating nitor in the crucible. ya it clearly needs a tome of knowledge in the pipeline because piping in the items with a dropper...the glowstone dust doesnt trigger the reaction...it just gets added to the aspects in the crucible. le sigh. its a good start tho. AE is making this ridiculously easy, but thaumcraft really, really, REALLY does not like machines handling the work. I get it. its supposed to be done by a player. but cmon, theres techmages out there..give them a little love too ;)

Reactions: jokermatt999

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
anyways. i just tried automating nitor in the crucible. ya it clearly needs a tome of knowledge in the pipeline because piping in the items with a dropper...the glowstone dust doesnt trigger the reaction...it just gets added to the aspects in the crucible. le sigh. its a good start tho. AE is making this ridiculously easy, but thaumcraft really, really, REALLY does not like machines handling the work. I get it. its supposed to be done by a player. but cmon, theres techmages out there..give them a little love too ;)

Have you researched alchemical constructs? They're automated crucibles.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
This gets more and more amazing every update :D

By the way, what do the jack'o'lanterns on the farm do?

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
Light to prevent the crops from popping up would be my thought
Plus, they're a block which can be placed in the air, unlike torches.

i use them as a light source, and i kinda like them. theyre weird in that way as you cannot place them down unless theres a solid block underneath them...but they stay in the air after you break the block under them. I dont get mojang on that one.

so. alchemical constructs eh. interesting machines. i set up a bunch of matrix modules around one so it could 'remember' the result of the various items i was putting in it...but is it possible to switch which formula its working on via a peripheral or api or something? or do i really have to setup a whole room full of these, one formula per each?

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
ok this is really frackin pissing me off.

open peripherals is crashing my map yet again...i cant load the world i just spent the last 2 weeks on.

guys. its really easy. FIX THE DAMM BUGS. its been going on since the new cc/logistics updates. its getting old. lost 2 maps now because of this nonsense.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// On the bright side, I bought you a teddy bear!

Time: 7/1/14 2:15 AM
Description: Exception while updating neighbours

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at openmods.block.OpenBlock.createTileEntity(OpenBlock.java:156)
at openmods.block.OpenBlock.createTileEntity(OpenBlock.java:138)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76597_e(Chunk.java:991)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72796_p(World.java:2865)
at openmods.block.OpenBlock.func_71863_a(OpenBlock.java:266)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72821_m(World.java:845)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72898_h(World.java:786)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72851_f(World.java:741)
at thaumcraft.common.tiles.TileThaumatoriumTop.func_70316_g(TileThaumatoriumTop.java:30)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2209)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:550)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: dan200.computer.shared.TileEntityCable
at com.google.common.base.Throwables.propagate(Throwables.java:160)
at openmods.utils.ReflectionHelper.getClass(ReflectionHelper.java:221)
at openperipheral.addons.peripheralproxy.TileEntityPeripheralProxy.<clinit>(TileEntityPeripheralProxy.java:18)
... 20 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: dan200.computer.shared.TileEntityCable
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
at openmods.utils.ReflectionHelper.getClass(ReflectionHelper.java:219)
... 21 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Block being updated --
Details:
Source block type: ID #2408 (tile.blockMetalDevice // thaumcraft.common.blocks.BlockMetalDevice)
Block type: ID #581 (tile.openperipheral.peripheralproxy // openperipheral.addons.peripheralproxy.BlockPeripheralProxy)
Block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
Block location: World: (727,28,-426), Chunk: (at 7,1,6 in 45,-27; contains blocks 720,0,-432 to 735,255,-417), Region: (1,-1; contains chunks 32,-32 to 63,-1, blocks 512,0,-512 to 1023,255,-1)
Stacktrace:
at thaumcraft.common.tiles.TileThaumatoriumTop.func_70316_g(TileThaumatoriumTop.java:30)

-- Tile entity being ticked --
Details:
Name: TileThaumatoriumTop // thaumcraft.common.tiles.TileThaumatoriumTop
Block type: ID #2408 (tile.blockMetalDevice // thaumcraft.common.blocks.BlockMetalDevice)
Block data value: 11 / 0xB / 0b1011
Block location: World: (728,28,-426), Chunk: (at 8,1,6 in 45,-27; contains blocks 720,0,-432 to 735,255,-417), Region: (1,-1; contains chunks 32,-32 to 63,-1, blocks 512,0,-512 to 1023,255,-1)
Actual block type: ID #2408 (tile.blockMetalDevice // thaumcraft.common.blocks.BlockMetalDevice)
Actual block data value: 11 / 0xB / 0b1011
Stacktrace:

-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: tc automation
All players: 0 total; []
Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 626 Drop: 0
Level seed: -2027005943745062602
Level generator: ID 01 - flat, ver 0. Features enabled: false
Level generator options: 2;7,30x24;163;
Level spawn location: World: (722,4,-446), Chunk: (at 2,0,2 in 45,-28; contains blocks 720,0,-448 to 735,255,-433), Region: (1,-1; contains chunks 32,-32 to 63,-1, blocks 512,0,-512 to 1023,255,-1)
Level time: 1882628 game time, 78000 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
Level weather: Rain time: 46665 (now: false), thunder time: 169206 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: creative (ID 1). Hardcore: false. Cheats: true
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_51, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 681817024 bytes (650 MB) / 1360003072 bytes (1297 MB) up to 2863661056 bytes (2731 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx3072M -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 4557 (255192 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 4557 (255192 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 102 mods loaded, 102 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MobiusCore{1.1.0} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenModsCore{0.4} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_ReiMinimap{v3.4_01 [1.6.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.6.4]ReiMinimap_v3.4_01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
bdlib{1.2.0.38} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc164-1.2.0.38.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Core{4.2.2} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Builders{4.2.2} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Energy{4.2.2} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Factory{4.2.2} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Transport{4.2.2} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Silicon{4.2.2} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Additional-Buildcraft-Objects{1.0.7.560} [Additional Buildcraft Objects] (buildcraft-Z-additional-buildcraft-objects-1.0.7.560.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ChickenChunks{1.3.3.4} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ComputerCraft{1.63} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.63.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
EnderStorage{1.4.3.6} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
factorization{0.8.34} [Factorization] (Factorization-0.8.34.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Thaumcraft{4.1.0g} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.1.0g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.2} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.2.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.4.dev.246} [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.246.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.2} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
extracells{1.6.7d} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.6.7d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraUtilities{1.0.3a} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
factorization.misc{0.8.34} [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-0.8.34.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
factorization.notify{0.8.34} [Factorization Notification System] (Factorization-0.8.34.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
factorization.dimensionalSlice{0.8.34} [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-0.8.34.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
iChunUtil{2.4.0} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil2.4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IronChest{5.4.1.697} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.697.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
magicalcrops{3.2.1} [Magical Crops] (magical_crops_1.6.4_3.2.0_BETA_15a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
standardcrops{1.1.0} [Magical Crops - Crops & Food] (magical_crops_1.6.4_3.2.0_BETA_15a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mimicry{1.3.8.2} [Mimicry] (Mimicry_1.3.8.2_forge 965_mc 1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjRed|Core{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed] (ProjectRedBase-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjRed|Exploration{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Exploration] (ProjectRedWorld-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Railcraft{8.4.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.6.4-8.4.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|AE{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenMods{0.4} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.4b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjRed|Transmission{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Transmission] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenPeripheralCore{0.3.3} [OpenPeripheralCore] (OpenPeripheralCore-0.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenPeripheral{0.1.3} [OpenPeripheralAddons] (OpenPeripheralAddons-0.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenBlocks{1.2.7} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
PowerConverters{1.6.4R2.4.0pre3} [Power Converters] (PC_PowerConverters_ZS ed_2.4.0pre3_forge 965_mc 1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjRed|Transportation{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Transportation] (ProjectRedMechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.3dev} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjRed|Compatibility{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Compatibility] (ProjectRedCompat-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjRed|Integration{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Integration] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjRed|Illumination{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Illumination] (ProjectRedLighting-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjRed|Expansion{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Expansion] (ProjectRedMechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RandomThings{1.9} [Random Things] (Random Things v. 1.9 [MC 1.6.4].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
xreliquary{1.1.2} [Xeno's Reliquary] (Reliquary-1.1.2b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThaumicTinkererKami{1.0} [Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI] (ThaumicTinkererKAMI_j6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThaumicTinkerer{2.3-140} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer-2.3-140.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WR-CBE|Core{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
McMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.250} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct Environment: Environment seems clean, however you are using a modpack; please report it to the pack author, not us!
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 231 (12936 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 231 (12936 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 0 / 8; []
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
[DOUBLEPOST=1404199296][/DOUBLEPOST]

the good news was i had crucible automation going with alchemical constructs, but i was trying to see if there was a way to switch the incoming catalyst/output items, so i placed a proxy on the construct.... and poof. looking at my desktop. tried to reload, wont even load the map now.

bah im done. between dealing with updating mods, dealing with a slow ass laptop that can barely run monster with half the mods disabled, and now this...not in a good mood right now.

Last edited:

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
RE: Alchemical Constructs: I don't believe one can switch them from one item to another without the UI, but they are worth that issue because they are the automation system for things and don't require any player control once set up. I suggest using a essentia mirror system near your alchemical storage area(dem walls 'o jars, man) and the set of constructs you end up using. Why? They request essentia, and the mirrors should give it to them. In theory.

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
RE: Alchemical Constructs: I don't believe one can switch them from one item to another without the UI, but they are worth that issue because they are the automation system for things and don't require any player control once set up. I suggest using a essentia mirror system near your alchemical storage area(dem walls 'o jars, man) and the set of constructs you end up using. Why? They request essentia, and the mirrors should give it to them. In theory.

ya i know, i was setting up the array of constructs. had the tallow, thaumium, nitor, alumentum going..was about to do the golems and thats when the brick wall slapped me in the face. i was thinking with the matrix have one construct handle 6-8 items instead of a long row of these things. and thats just vanilla tc...i havent even looked at TT stuff yet.

lumien

Jul 29, 2019
ok this is really frackin pissing me off.

open peripherals is crashing my map yet again...i cant load the world i just spent the last 2 weeks on.

guys. its really easy. FIX THE DAMM BUGS. its been going on since the new cc/logistics updates. its getting old. lost 2 maps now because of this nonsense.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// On the bright side, I bought you a teddy bear!

Time: 7/1/14 2:15 AM
Description: Exception while updating neighbours

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: dan200.computer.shared.TileEntityCable
at com.google.common.base.Throwables.propagate(Throwables.java:160)
at openmods.utils.ReflectionHelper.getClass(ReflectionHelper.java:221)
at openperipheral.addons.peripheralproxy.TileEntityPeripheralProxy.<clinit>(TileEntityPeripheralProxy.java:18)
... 20 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: dan200.computer.shared.TileEntityCable
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
at openmods.utils.ReflectionHelper.getClass(ReflectionHelper.java:219)
... 21 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Block being updated --
Details:
Source block type: ID #2408 (tile.blockMetalDevice // thaumcraft.common.blocks.BlockMetalDevice)
Block type: ID #581 (tile.openperipheral.peripheralproxy // openperipheral.addons.peripheralproxy.BlockPeripheralProxy)
Block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
Block location: World: (727,28,-426), Chunk: (at 7,1,6 in 45,-27; contains blocks 720,0,-432 to 735,255,-417), Region: (1,-1; contains chunks 32,-32 to 63,-1, blocks 512,0,-512 to 1023,255,-1)
Stacktrace:

-- Tile entity being ticked --
Details:
Name: TileThaumatoriumTop // thaumcraft.common.tiles.TileThaumatoriumTop
Block type: ID #2408 (tile.blockMetalDevice // thaumcraft.common.blocks.BlockMetalDevice)
Block data value: 11 / 0xB / 0b1011
Block location: World: (728,28,-426), Chunk: (at 8,1,6 in 45,-27; contains blocks 720,0,-432 to 735,255,-417), Region: (1,-1; contains chunks 32,-32 to 63,-1, blocks 512,0,-512 to 1023,255,-1)
Actual block type: ID #2408 (tile.blockMetalDevice // thaumcraft.common.blocks.BlockMetalDevice)
Actual block data value: 11 / 0xB / 0b1011
Stacktrace:

-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: tc automation
All players: 0 total; []
Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 626 Drop: 0
Level seed: -2027005943745062602
Level generator: ID 01 - flat, ver 0. Features enabled: false
Level generator options: 2;7,30x24;163;
Level spawn location: World: (722,4,-446), Chunk: (at 2,0,2 in 45,-28; contains blocks 720,0,-448 to 735,255,-433), Region: (1,-1; contains chunks 32,-32 to 63,-1, blocks 512,0,-512 to 1023,255,-1)
Level time: 1882628 game time, 78000 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
Level weather: Rain time: 46665 (now: false), thunder time: 169206 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: creative (ID 1). Hardcore: false. Cheats: true
Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_51, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 681817024 bytes (650 MB) / 1360003072 bytes (1297 MB) up to 2863661056 bytes (2731 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx3072M -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 4557 (255192 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 4557 (255192 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 102 mods loaded, 102 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MobiusCore{1.1.0} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenModsCore{0.4} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_ReiMinimap{v3.4_01 [1.6.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.6.4]ReiMinimap_v3.4_01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
bdlib{1.2.0.38} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc164-1.2.0.38.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Core{4.2.2} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Builders{4.2.2} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Energy{4.2.2} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Factory{4.2.2} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Transport{4.2.2} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Silicon{4.2.2} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Additional-Buildcraft-Objects{1.0.7.560} [Additional Buildcraft Objects] (buildcraft-Z-additional-buildcraft-objects-1.0.7.560.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ChickenChunks{1.3.3.4} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ComputerCraft{1.63} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.63.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
EnderStorage{1.4.3.6} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
factorization{0.8.34} [Factorization] (Factorization-0.8.34.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Thaumcraft{4.1.0g} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.1.0g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.2} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.2.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.4.dev.246} [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.246.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.2} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
extracells{1.6.7d} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.6.7d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraUtilities{1.0.3a} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
factorization.misc{0.8.34} [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-0.8.34.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
factorization.notify{0.8.34} [Factorization Notification System] (Factorization-0.8.34.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
factorization.dimensionalSlice{0.8.34} [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-0.8.34.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
iChunUtil{2.4.0} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil2.4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IronChest{5.4.1.697} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.697.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
magicalcrops{3.2.1} [Magical Crops] (magical_crops_1.6.4_3.2.0_BETA_15a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
standardcrops{1.1.0} [Magical Crops - Crops & Food] (magical_crops_1.6.4_3.2.0_BETA_15a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mimicry{1.3.8.2} [Mimicry] (Mimicry_1.3.8.2_forge 965_mc 1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjRed|Core{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed] (ProjectRedBase-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjRed|Exploration{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Exploration] (ProjectRedWorld-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Railcraft{8.4.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.6.4-8.4.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|AE{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenMods{0.4} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.4b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjRed|Transmission{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Transmission] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenPeripheralCore{0.3.3} [OpenPeripheralCore] (OpenPeripheralCore-0.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenPeripheral{0.1.3} [OpenPeripheralAddons] (OpenPeripheralAddons-0.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenBlocks{1.2.7} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
PowerConverters{1.6.4R2.4.0pre3} [Power Converters] (PC_PowerConverters_ZS ed_2.4.0pre3_forge 965_mc 1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjRed|Transportation{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Transportation] (ProjectRedMechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.3dev} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjRed|Compatibility{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Compatibility] (ProjectRedCompat-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjRed|Integration{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Integration] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjRed|Illumination{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Illumination] (ProjectRedLighting-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjRed|Expansion{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Expansion] (ProjectRedMechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RandomThings{1.9} [Random Things] (Random Things v. 1.9 [MC 1.6.4].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
xreliquary{1.1.2} [Xeno's Reliquary] (Reliquary-1.1.2b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThaumicTinkererKami{1.0} [Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI] (ThaumicTinkererKAMI_j6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThaumicTinkerer{2.3-140} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer-2.3-140.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WR-CBE|Core{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
McMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.250} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct Environment: Environment seems clean, however you are using a modpack; please report it to the pack author, not us!
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 231 (12936 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 231 (12936 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 0 / 8; []
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
[DOUBLEPOST=1404199296][/DOUBLEPOST]

the good news was i had crucible automation going with alchemical constructs, but i was trying to see if there was a way to switch the incoming catalyst/output items, so i placed a proxy on the construct.... and poof. looking at my desktop. tried to reload, wont even load the map now.

bah im done. between dealing with updating mods, dealing with a slow ass laptop that can barely run monster with half the mods disabled, and now this...not in a good mood right now.

Is it too hard to just remove the block from your world?

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
Don't you make backups of your world? I make backups every day, sometimes twice or thrice a day depending on what I was doing.

Also, is this Monster 1.1.2? Now I'm starting to worry about my world...

As for alchemy automation: I recall when using them manually, you need to click on the GUI to produce an item. How do you get the furnace to produce things automatically? I guess you can pipe the product out normally?

(As you can tell, I haven't used the AC for full automation yet, I've used them to be able to void unused essentia without creating flux)

May I repeat how fascinating this project is? I'm in the process of making TTKami stuff, and the number of Infusions required makes me think of this. Not that I would use it in my world for reasons of style, but it's fascinating nonetheless.

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
Is it too hard to just remove the block from your world?

with mcedit, sure. someone pointed it out and i managed to recover the map. but there lies the rub...i have to resort to a 3rd party tool, to fix a problem that bad...thats quite a burden on the user, ya think?

@leldra: yes, once the output item is locked in the interface, i feed it the catalyst item, and whatever aspects needed to complete the task. thats easy. the thing im trying to avoid is having to repeat this by building constructs for every other item that comes from the crucible.

and i still have the arcane table to look forward to ;)

lumien

Jul 29, 2019
with mcedit, sure. someone pointed it out and i managed to recover the map. but there lies the rub...i have to resort to a 3rd party tool, to fix a problem that bad...thats quite a burden on the user, ya think?

@leldra: yes, once the output item is locked in the interface, i feed it the catalyst item, and whatever aspects needed to complete the task. thats easy. the thing im trying to avoid is having to repeat this by building constructs for every other item that comes from the crucible.

3rd party tool? Even forge has a build in option to remove erroring tile entitys / entitys.

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
so. i started setting up the arcane table for automation. the good news is: it can be done (at least in theory, i have not tried the complete process yet) with some creative placement of factorization routers. combined with logistics pipes and turtles as i did with the infusion altar, i think its possible. but in testing, i discovered a REALLY nasty bug when combining factorization and arcane tables. I submitted the bug to the author, but lets just say it could be exploited pretty badly if you were desperate enough to do it ;)

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
well nuts...no more bug fixes for 4.1.0g of thaumcraft. which means, i will have to deal with the bug. le sigh. its a nasty duplication bug that doesn't consume items or aspects. i wont abuse it, neither should you ;)

perhaps i can rekindle my modding efforts and try and come up with a new machine that does it properly when not handled by a player entity. or figure out how to use computercraft to do it...i really do like the routers tho, they make it much easier.

But pech from auto-spawner gives a huge amount of mana beans.

yes they do. just a few hours and i already had like 700 of each type of mana bean. more than enough to run all the constructs and the altar. my issue is i need a way to pull the wand foci off their dropped wands to use for the infusions that require the pech's curse focus.

Last edited: