The NecroGame!

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
So my phone rang while on teabreak...

Caller: Hello- is this Mr. {name}
Me: Speaking
Caller: I'm calling about your car accident last month
Me: Yes?
Caller: So you were recently involved in an accident?
Me: Yes.
Caller: Can you provide some more information? Where and when did it happen did it happen?
Me: Details are a little fuzzy, but long story short ...I'm pregnant.

D

dixita

HI.. everybody

The issue I am getting when trying to purchase the necromancer is

"SceneSourceCef.exe app error (0xc000007b)"

Running windows 7
Please help
dixita

ookagaricrypt

Jul 29, 2019
Is that piece of art that trajing has as their avatar from the legendary Rick Griffin?

and god damn Windows 9! I swear that's almost as bad as Windows 8.2!

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
You can learn a lot about something simply by setting it on fire.

(not recommended for use on household pets, younger siblings, the inlaws, the outlaws, firearms, politicians, computer systems, airport security metal detectors, the president of the united states, copies the Qu'ran, toilet roll (before or after use), dirty laundry, the girlfriend, the wife, the wife's boyfriend, the wife's boyfriend's husband, anything that comes out of a nuclear reactor, the neighbour's kids, queues at the supermarket, dodgy hair-dos from the 60's, angsty teenagers, blocked toilets, violin practice, fire alarms, or tartan paint.)

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
You can learn a lot about something simply by setting it on fire.

(not recommended for use on household pets, younger siblings, the inlaws, the outlaws, firearms, politicians, computer systems, airport security metal detectors, the president of the united states, copies the Qu'ran, toilet roll (before or after use), dirty laundry, the girlfriend, the wife, the wife's boyfriend, the wife's boyfriend's husband, anything that comes out of a nuclear reactor, the neighbour's kids, queues at the supermarket, dodgy hair-dos from the 60's, angsty teenagers, blocked toilets, violin practice, fire alarms, or tartan paint.)

Is that a list of things to set on fire?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Well! A new necromancy for a new year, I think.

My topic might be along the lines of fun hypotheses on Expert mode tweaks, if that's of interest to anyone? A thought I had for example, would be to swap out the constantan gears in the Arcane Ensorcellator (a new Thermal Expansion machine that works like the EnderIO enchanter) for mana-infused metal gears, and add in some sort of expert recipe for the mana-infused metal (in a similar vein to IE:E).