The NecroGame!

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
except for the fact the the only non human beings in rimworld are animals (like boars, squirrels and stuff like that) and mechanoids which can be killed. (be glad they can as the scyther variant can in theory one shot people and if they don't one shot someone it took out a lung/other important body part)

Which remind me, a scyther shot multiple times at him from less then 6 tiles away (it was diagonal so not entirely sure about the distance) and missed every single time (sandbags are the best thing ever).
Say you had a human inflicted with a syndrome with an effect something like this:
[CE_BODY_TRANSFORMATION:START:0]
[CE:CREATURE:HUMAN:MALE]
[CE:pERIODIC:MOON_PHASE:27:0]​
If I understand that correctly, that'd make him turn into a male human every month (ok, technically every full moon), and then back about a day later. Since your guy is (I assume) a male human normally, you might not notice the transformation, aside from when his health suddenly and instantaneously regenerates. He's still a human, even when "transformed", just one under the effects of a wacko curse.

It's unfortunate that DF doesn't have any CE:pERIODIC triggers other than MOON_PHASE. If there was a daily trigger...

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
So the boss-man told me to stick in a window.
IMG_20160322_152725.jpg

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Remind me to put in an "easter egg" about potatoes in the thing I am making.

Currently I have 2 on the list, something with the killing of a fox with a certain name, and something with a potato :p

Reactions: pc_assassin