The NecroGame!

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Happy Christmas Eve everyone!
...I wonder if this thread is such a good place for season's greetings, heh

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
in rimworld I have a character that for some reason doesn't seem to be able to gain permanent damage (gaining scars, loosing body parts that kind of stuff)
He took many gun shots including friendly fire
He took a grenade to the face
And a few exploding gun shots from certain centipedes and is currently laying in bed to get bandaged from some but I think he will be alright.

He did not only survive all of the above, but didn't loose any body parts nor did he gain scars and as he is a nudist all this while wearing only a cowboy hat if anything at all. I suspect he is undead or something similar :p He also never got downed so far, even after the grenade.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
in rimworld I have a character that for some reason doesn't seem to be able to gain permanent damage (gaining scars, loosing body parts that kind of stuff)
He took many gun shots including friendly fire
He took a grenade to the face
And a few exploding gun shots from certain centipedes and is currently laying in bed to get bandaged from some but I think he will be alright.

He did not only survive all of the above, but didn't loose any body parts nor did he gain scars and as he is a nudist all this while wearing only a cowboy hat if anything at all. I suspect he is undead or something similar :p He also never got downed so far, even after the grenade.
Maybe he's a werehuman. Maybe he is actually taking damage and losing limbs and stuff, but then transforms into a human (or back) and regrowing them before anyone notices.

That's how that'd work in Dwarf Fortress, at least.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Maybe he's a werehuman. Maybe he is actually taking damage and losing limbs and stuff, but then transforms into a human (or back) and regrowing them before anyone notices.

That's how that'd work in Dwarf Fortress, at least.
except for the fact the the only non human beings in rimworld are animals (like boars, squirrels and stuff like that) and mechanoids which can be killed. (be glad they can as the scyther variant can in theory one shot people and if they don't one shot someone it took out a lung/other important body part)

Which remind me, a scyther shot multiple times at him from less then 6 tiles away (it was diagonal so not entirely sure about the distance) and missed every single time (sandbags are the best thing ever).

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese