The Lost Colony |Mindcrack|Whitelisted|24/7 Uptime|Small Community|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SamtheBuilder_

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Sam
MC Username: SamtheBuilder_
History with FTB: I have been playing since Alpha and I have been on before the whitelist.
Why I should be whitelisted: I have extensive knowledge on redstone contraptions. I love building and hate griefers with a fiery passion. If let in, I will build many things for this server.

sockpuppet54

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Andrew
MC Username: sockpuppet54
History with FTB: had experience with tekkit beforehand, so i'm not a complete noob with all the mods.
Why should you be white-listed: because, i like playing feed the beast and i'm not an annoyance. i like to keep to myself but i also like playing with other people.
direwolf, agree with many of the other commenters points though.

Cammando28

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Scott
MC Username:Cam_mando_28
History with FTB:Ive been playing ever since the beta pack a came out
Why should you be whitelisted:Im looking for a good community server to play ftb on

Bobodamonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Brendan
MC Username: bobodamonkey
History with FTB: I had some experience with the technic pack before forestry was removed, once it was removed I switched to another buggy pack. Then, I heard about the FTB pack and I was giddy with joy. The new launcher held all sorts of potential and I hopped on the beta pack right away. I understand many of the mods in the pack fairly well, although there are still many I don't understand at all and I use the wikis often. I enjoy redpower, industrialcraft, and buildcraft the best. Combining all the mods together to make automated industries is great.
Why should you be whitelisted: I would enjoy the small server setting as it provides privacy without loneliness, as well as shelter from the griefing on larger servers. If anyone needs help with the part of a mod I have knowledge of, I'll surely help them out. I'll try and make anything I create as neat and good looking as possible within my resource range to help the server stay clean.
Direwolf, he introduced me to most of these mods in the first place, although I give great thanks to slowpoke for making this pack possible. Either answer works**

E46 M

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Pat
MC Username: E46_M
History with FTB: none yet
Why should you be whitelisted: i want to start playing a ftb server coming from tekkit

Riizu

Jul 29, 2019
Server size has been increased to 15 slots.

Full whitelist is posted on the server subreddit (Thanks rich_27!)

Whitelist additions:
bobodamonkey
Haniipuppy
djtlite138

TGREENSKY

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Tommy
MC Username: andredude13
History with FTB: i just started a few weeks ago and i love it
Why should you be whitelisted: i can help with community stuff like mining or building

DJdaimyo

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Chad
MC Username: DJdaimyo
History with FTB: I started playing FTB as soon as it came out. I believe I heard about it through Direwolf's Channel. I have been mainly playing single player but it gets boring very fast.
Why should you be whitelisted: I am mature, friendly, funny, and helpful. I want to be apart of something that I can be proud of which will inspire me to bring those quality's to the server. I am looking for a good place to call my home and a good group of people to experience it with. Hopefully my creative and technical side will shine as well on the server. I am willing to help in any way possible to make the server a great place for everyone.

Slowpoke for sure!!!

Riizu

Jul 29, 2019
DJdaimyo your accepted! :)

Guys, please feel free to post another application if you didn't get in, questions, or post a new app if its your first time. We currently have plenty of space.

Riizu

Jul 29, 2019
Its currently hosted in Atlanta, Georgia which is located on the East Coast of the US.

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ken
MC Username: Lharoi
History with FTB: i started playing ftb about 2 or 3 months ago, i have gotten used to ftb and mindcrack now
Why should you be whitelisted: i like playing ftb/mindcrack with other people and i have 0 record on griefing on every server i played on, i like helping others when i can with building and adventuring

uksgt2x

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Patrick
MC Username: uksgt2x
History with FTB: Played the original FTB map and the insanityversion, been playing ever since.
Why should you be whitelisted: I am respectful of others, want to be part of a community and while its your decision on if i should be or not, i think it would be fun to be part of a community on Feed the beast, instead of just single player all the time. :)
EDIT: Direwolf20 :D

ElitexVenom

Jul 29, 2019
My third application hope I get accepted ;)
Name: Erik
MC Username: ElitexVenom
History with FTB: Ive been playing Modded Minecraft since 1.6.6. Ive been playing FTB since launch and Tekkit Before That.
Why you Should be Whitelisted: Never have griefed or stolen from anyone on any server and am mature.
Direwolf20

z0m8135

Jul 29, 2019
Name: John
MC Username: z0m8135
History with FTB: Played Tekkit for awhile till I ran out of stuff to do, then moved on to FTB about 2 months ago just learning mods and stuff.
Why should you be whitelisted: I like to create things, help others and learn from others as well.

aerohunter27

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ari
MC Username: Aerohunter27
History with FTB: I have played ftb ever since the first insanity map.
Why should you be whitelisted: I feel like I have alot to give to the community. I will help people anyway I can.

** I prefer Direwolf20 over Slowpoke because he explains the things he is doing more than Slowpoke.**

TGREENSKY

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Tommy
MC Username: andredude13
History with FTB: I got Feed the beast a few weeks ago and i began workoing with machines and pipes and that kinda stuff. Before I got feed the beast, I watched people play feed the beast on youtube, mostly people in the mindcrack server. So, I'm pretty familiar with a lot of the mods in FTB.
Why should you be whitelisted: I'm mature and I'd on respect others on the server by not grieving and being friendly talkative. I'm good in a community, I can mine build and work a lot of the machines, mostly IC2 and thermal expansion. I could help people, like help build houses or buildings, or help fight a boss.I've never been banned from a server, either.

Happy New Year!!!! :)