The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Adbrite

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Adbrite
  • Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  • Have you been banned before?: No
  • IF so, why and how many times?: See above
  • Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm a friendly person who knows quite a bit of redstone, I have good english skills and like to play with others :D also my friend wertyujh recently has joined your server and I would like to play FTB with him. Also, ReglasRules

bednet

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: bednet
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yep
  3. Have you been banned before?: never
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Friendly person, I love a challenge either aesthetically or technically. Looking for a friendly community that likes technical mods as much as I do. I think I can provide as much to the community as I hope to be able to get from it. Community projects?
  6. edit: ReglasRules

purplekings

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Purplekings
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: i have and i strongly agree with each a safe happy server is one of the mostimportant things i look for
  3. Have you been banned before?:nope, nothing but complments
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: ^^^^
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: i am a very friendly and easy to get along with i feel that the best way to play minecraft is with friends i am veary excited to play with all of you if i get white listed thank you for your time
  6. secret code: ReglasRule

Invaders

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: The_Music_Man ( I prefer to be called Invaders or Alex, whatever floats your boat :p)
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes I've read the ReglasRules, and agree to abide by them.
  3. Have you been banned before?: I have been banned on Mutts World by an abusive admin, but otherwise no.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: N/A
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Because this server looks epic and awesome, and also has the best rule set I've yet to see. I also have experience with most mods in this pack, such as BC and most of it's modules and IC2, also RP2 for what it's worth.

Zoske

Jul 29, 2019
Que, are you sure you want to keep applications open?
Also, the server is going through several problems (off) did you finally get it moved to CreeperHost?

12kilometer

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:12kilometer
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes i accept them all
  3. Have you been banned before?:no i have not
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:n/a
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:I would like FTB sever that does not use the mystcraft, and smallish and i like the ReglasRules

ChickenTrooper

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: ChickenTrooper
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes.
  3. Have you been banned before?: Nope.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: N/A
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I am trying to find a fun and good server to play on.

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
Que, what is the problem with this server? Or is it FTB? I know FTB brings a few different problems but, there is a lot of downtime with this server and I would hardly say it is strictly FTB. If there is something I can do to help you keep it running, then please let me know, I am here to help.

sootool

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: sootool
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes sir!
  3. Have you been banned before?: hmm... i am ashamed, but yes, once the server admin did it with no reson.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: ... listed below
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: i am great with the mods, i have a knolege close to that on the wiki, looking for a nice server to build in and have nice people to play with.i am very friendly and will always share my resorces (resenevle amount)
[DOUBLEPOST=1355277749][/DOUBLEPOST]6. ReglasRules

KaedeSkirata

Jul 29, 2019
1. KaedeSkirata
2. Yep! Happy to follow!
3. Never been banned in almost 2 years of playing.
4. N/a
5. I love FTB in general, and am looking to mentor a buddy in the ways of modded minecraft. I'm seeking a stable server that will do their best to keep Extra Bees in the game once it is re-introduced. I have
a lot to contribute as well. I am not exactly a hardcore aesthetic builder, but I snazz up my 9x9's. :p I love bee-keeping, and as anyone will tell you, having a dedicated beekeeper makes everybody's life much easier once
I get some purebreds going. I am friendly, and out-going, willing to help new players learn, or even just assist a veteran with something new! (ComputerCraft stumped me for months) All in all, hope you decide
I'm a good fit! My RL name is Cade, and I'm 17, attending Palm Beach Atlantic in Florida. Thanks!

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, for some reason the forum stopped giving me alerts when replies were made, hence why I didn't see the above. I'll reply with app response later today.