The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Kotsios

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: panaplo123
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes i read it and i accept
  3. Have you been banned before?: no
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Because i like ftb servers also helping people and etc
  6. REGLASRULES :)

Smartinee

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
  1. IGN: Smartinee
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes I have read and understood the rules - ReglasRules.
  3. Have you been banned before?: Never.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: N/A
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I mainly want to join to team up with my bud on this server, but also because this is one of the only decent servers running this mod pack I have found. I also wanted to get involved in the community of a FTB server; lost interest in my old Tekkit server.

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
This is my new project I call it Mine all the mountain the tower thing is my solar plant complete with a blinking tower :D not complete but well worked on today :D

346wa9t.png

2ik876x.jpg

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
AsOne, nice project!

Flaiker, is it still down? I believe it was an issue with Minecraft, not the server, let me know.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Server Is Back Online!
Cause: Mystcraft Dymension 0 Bug (see here), had to delete the agedata_0.dat file, which means I had to stop working, get off company network, tether my work laptop to my T-Mobile, connect to the server's FTP, delete the buggy file, then restart the server and test. Sorry for the delay all!

Whitelist Application:
  1. IGN: Smartinee
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes I have read and understood the rules - ReglasRules.
  3. Have you been banned before?: Never.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: N/A
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I mainly want to join to team up with my bud on this server, but also because this is one of the only decent servers running this mod pack I have found. I also wanted to get involved in the community of a FTB server; lost interest in my old Tekkit server.

Added: Smartinee

trixerlol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN trixes
age 15
Never greifed or banned
i really wanna join a server to team upp and play with freindly. I like to chare things and i thing im a
good builder. Im from sweden and played minecraft in beta, Looking forward to play with you guys
and build some awsome things

graystan21

Jul 29, 2019
WhiteList Application:

1. IGN: graystan21
2. Have you read and accept the rules?: I have read the rules and accept each and everyone of them. ReglasRules
3. Have you ever been banned?: I have never been banned on a server
4. If so, why and how many times?: N/A
5. Why should I be whitelisted: I am currently on a server that I'm not too fond of, mainly because I barely see any staff on and all users know they are on their P2P server. I would just like a different experience with a modded server where their are more friendly players and staff. Thus I'm only doing this app so when you may have an opening for a new member.

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
getting a failed to log in java exception thing but it says the server is online[DOUBLEPOST=1354645534][/DOUBLEPOST]Mumble
Vent
TS

Which would you use.... been thinking about it if I got us one would you use it?

Picture of error
24m70g7.png

trixerlol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN trixes
age 15
Never greifed or banned
i really wanna join a server to team upp and play with freindly. I like to chare things and i thing im a
good builder. Im from sweden and played minecraft in beta, Looking forward to play with you guys
and build some awsome things