The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
No one that has applied for Whitelist so far has been accepted. No one has read the rules -_-

Wow, that basically just removed all the machines in my factory and crafting area :(

Edit: The fix says to disable and reenable it. Is it completely removed now or not?
Edit2: Also /setregion doesnt work.

Only admins can use /setregion. And when I tried to readd advanced machines the server crashed. Just wait, that bug will be fixed once FTB adds all the most recent mods in the final version of the mod packs.

mattia_6131

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: mattia_6131
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes :)
  3. Have you been banned before?: never
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: -
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: i'm tired of tekkit servers

Danzarlo

Jul 29, 2019
i love how people don't read the rules but at the same time it makes me loose hope in humanity D:

CreepersBestFriend

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: josuev
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Yes, I have both read and accepted the rules.Reglasrule
Have you been banned before?: Nope
Why should you be whitelisted: I've been looking for a server to play FTB. I don't like playing on single player a lot. I like to have a small community around me to help each other out.
ReglasRules

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: josuev
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Yes, I have both read and accepted the rules.Reglasrule
Have you been banned before?: Nope
Why should you be whitelisted: I've been looking for a server to play FTB. I don't like playing on single player a lot. I like to have a small community around me to help each other out.
ReglasRules

Added, welcome.

bwblazerkid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bwblazerkid
Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes of course
Have you been banned before?: once a long time ago on a tekkit server. I broke a block and made Someone fall into lava...
IF so, why and how many times?:errmmm look above
Why should you be whitelisted?:because I'm lookin for a good server and I know I can bring a lot to this, or any server

Because I noticed you have no staff...

Are you currently whitelisted on this server?:no yet(hopefully) see above
Do you meet ALL the requirements above AND agree to abide by the admin laws?:yes. I was once a player on a tekkit sever where I started movin up the ranks. I got to the "unobtainable" rank of head admin. I know how to run a server. I know how to deal with theives, griefers and people who may be abusing bugs. I know all the mods to the upmost degree. Roughly 70% of my minecraft career was as server staff on a server that, while it had its slow times, was usually always populated. If you are looking for proof and such, I have plenty to back my claims up.
Have you ever been banned before?: yes once, see above app.
How long have you been playing on The.Factory?:none, well possibly I may have tried it whil you were on tekkit.
On average, how many hours per week do you play on The.Factory?:see abov
Why do you want to be a Moderator in The.Factory? There are a few reasons. The server I helped run recently shut down an I'm looking for a new server. I am quite good at running, admining and playing on servers. I would like to get to know everyone here so we can all play in an environment that in which we all feel safe and can trust.

ReglasRules!Please consider the mod application, even though I have yet to even be whitelisted. I am great at it and I know you will be glad to have an extra hand to help you, especially one with my expertise in admining. Feel free to PM if you have any questions.

edit: in fear of the thread being deleted or locked due to the server not being active, here it is for reference. http://forums.technicpack.net/threa...42-slots-whitelist-iconomy-towny-mcmmo.14664/
(Talking about that server not this one)

Nochnoii

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Nochnoii
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes i have read the Reglasrules
  3. Have you been banned before?: nope
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: 0
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: it's hard to find a nice FTB server and this one actually seems nice.

hugexow91

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Trex01
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: no
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: N/A
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: because i have good experience with Feed The beast and this is the best server i have found so far.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019

Nochnoii and bwblzaerkid added (blazer, your mod app will be reviewed when you spend more time in the server).

1. IGN: Trex01
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: no
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: N/A
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: because i have good experience with Feed The beast and this is the best server i have found so far.

Denied, read the rules.

Nochnoii

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, still having the same message. Perhaps you need to restart the server in order to update the white-list?

skater3123

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: skater3123
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:Yes I agree with the rules.
  3. Have you been banned before?:No
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:None
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:I think I will have fun on this server and i help out new people.I also like a good server and I hope to be playing this server.Thank You for reading my application and have a nice day.

Richard104

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Richard104
  • Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yeah
  • Have you been banned before?: Nope, not even once.
  • IF so, why and how many times?: N/A
  • Why should you be white listed?: Because I'm a pretty cool guy and have a relatively sound knowledge of the mods in FTB and would like a decent server to be part of.

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
Item ban Request:
Dense ore ages
Future 1.4.5 when its released
Reason:
honestly ruins the game

(figured I'd throw in a request on this)

Danzarlo

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Richard104
  • Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yeah
  • Have you been banned before?: Nope, not even once.
  • IF so, why and how many times?: N/A
  • Why should you be white listed?: Because I'm a pretty cool guy and have a relatively sound knowledge of the mods in FTB and would like a decent server to be part of.

if you get accepted then you will be cause this is the best server anyway ;)

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
Item ban Request:
Dense ore ages
Future 1.4.5 when its released
Reason:
honestly ruins the game

(figured I'd throw in a request on this)

I completely agree with this. I miss being afraid if creepers too. Now I just look at them and block with my sword. But Que did say that would all be addressed when we get the redpower update and the map is replaced.

Warmaster

MrL567

Jul 29, 2019
'ReglasRules'
  1. IGN:MrL567
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:Yes
  3. Have you been banned before?:No
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:No
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I enjoy ftb desperately, and enjoy being with others. I know how to use the mods decently and really want to be with other people.