The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
Also note guys apperently us few with quarrys make sure you take out source blocks for water its causing a hellstorm of lag (im doing it now as well)

Sigma-44

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: Sigmacaft (Missing the 'r' in craft, terrible typo that I regret everyday)
2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: I've read them over, and I agree to them.
3. Have you been banned before?: Not to my knowledge no.
4. IF so, why and how many times?: Haven't yet.
5. Why should you be whitelisted?: To be honest I don't have any major reason other than I want to play. I'm good player, wont get into people way, trading is big part of my community play, and I pride myself in the knowledge of the mechanics of this mod pack. No much else to say really...

Oen

Jul 29, 2019
Also note guys apperently us few with quarrys make sure you take out source blocks for water its causing a hellstorm of lag (im doing it now as well)
Yeah, I was the one who figured that out, had my 64x64 quarry full of water and when I tried to remove the water it was really laggy. Sorry about that guys.[DOUBLEPOST=1354840269][/DOUBLEPOST]I think the server is down as well.

Yawinsum

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: yawinsum
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes and yes, ReglasRules
  3. Have you been banned before?: No
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I feel that I should be whitelisted because I am a mature player just looking to have fun with others. I believe that your rules make perfect sense and should be easy to follow. I can't stand it when people leave creeper holes or half cut trees so I usually fix them even if it wasn't me who left the mess. I wouldn't call myself and expert with machines but my knowledge is quickly growing and I hope to put that to good use. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

TuckedAway

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: ohitsshowtime
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: I have read the rules, and agree to abide by them ReglasRules
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: Never been banned
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm looking for a small community, friendly FTB server to learn. I'm a decent person, well mannered, and helpful when I can be

Oen

Jul 29, 2019
Que is there a way to have the server check itself to see if or if not its online, so when it crashes it will restart automatically?
because i still cant connect to the server.

endercrusher

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:knuckles19
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:yes any violation of them will be carried out quickly
  3. Have you been banned before?:never have and don't plan on it
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:i have lots of experience with this mod pack and love small none lagy servers

Necrolance

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Necrolance
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, I'll try my best.
  3. Have you been banned before?: Not that I'm aware.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm friendly, I never grief, and I learn pretty fast. I often help people in need, if they're friendly to me at least.

FinnyDahFanny

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: FinnyDahFanny
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes Reglas Rules!
  3. Have you been banned before?: Nope and hopefully never will ;)
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: N/A
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Because i like to play with people and i like to build awesome stuff :D

teenspirit7

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: teenspirit7
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yep, I accept, and will obey the rules.
  3. Have you been banned before?: Nope
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I love FTB, and have played it a while on single player, however I feel that to fully appreciate the modpack, you should play it multiplayer. I have some tried other FTB servers, however they all posses massive cobble factories which are not very nice to look out, with pipes flying out everywhere haha. I am a proficient builder, and care about the aesthetics of my builds. I will aim to build a nice unobtrusive base that fits in with the enviroment. I'm look forward to the release of redpower and will be making lots of great automations!
Thanks for taking the time to read through my application!
Hope to see you on the server!
Thanks,
~teenspirit7

Macc

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Master_Macc
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes i read the rules. ReglasRules
  3. Have you been banned before?: No i didnt get banned. I got banned when i started playing minecraft and thats was 2 years ago now. So i know how to play on servers and be nice to the people.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: 1 time (2 years ago)
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I like the FTB Community and your server got suggested by a friend, that played on the server, but he quit playing minecraft. I am searching for a good FTB server too. I hope the one time ban doesnt get me in a bad light, because i am not a griefer. I just didnt know how SMP worked back in alpha.

Ninjazombie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ninjazombie

Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: I will obey ReglasRules.

Have you been banned before?: No.

IF so, why and how many times? n/a

Why should you be whitelisted?: I have been playing Feed the Beast for about two weesk or so now, dropped in a good chunk of my free time into it. I feel that I know a good bit about FTB. I have been playing on a server with a couple of friends, but that server really doesn't have the specs to support more than a couple of people. I am ready to get on a server with a community so that I can chat with others while working on projects.

Thanks for taking a look at my app. Hope to talk to you in game.

glaivekill

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
  1. IGN: glaivekill
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Looking for a properly moderated FTB server to play on with a friend. We like the multiplayer element, makes things a bit more interesting. I am familiar with FTB and have also helped moderate multiple servers in the past though unfortunately none of those run FTB.
  6. ReglasRules

drewster300

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TofuSword
Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yessir.
Have you been banned before? No, not that I can remember. I try to avoid being banned to keep a good rep, as I'm a co-owner on a survival economy server.
Why should you be whitelisted? I've been looking around for a nice server, and found this one. It seems nice and doesn't seem to have too many people on it, so I want to join. I'm a good builder and moderator, and I'm a donor of a creative server. I would be glad to help out anyone that needs it, but I'm not horrifically familiar with FTB yet and it'd be nice to play with friends to learn it.

Zombiejebus

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Zombiejebus
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes.
  3. Have you been banned before?: No.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: See Above.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm looking for a server/group to do co-op building on/with. I am familiar with the tekkit pack and have been playing FTB for a while now. Not interested in dealing with massive drama or a grief-fest.
  6. REGLASRULES