The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Staff Application
Recently I was forced to demote two staff members and now have found myself alone in regards to the maintanence of the server. Therefore, I am now accepting applications for Admin (no moderators at this time until I can get Fihgu's to work or switched to another host).​
Requirements:
  • Be knowledgeable of Minecraft vanilla server commands, I don't want to train anyone.
  • Be knowledgeable of the mods within the FTB Beta A mod pack, so you answer questions made by others (no need to be a wiki expert, just know the basics, such as how to create a Mystcraft agebook).
  • Be at least 16 years old.
  • HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS SERVER STAFF (MOD OR ADMIN). You must provide proof, to do this post a link where you are listed as active or retired staff member of any active or closed server. Must have not been removed from staff due to a violation. Only verified sources are accepted (Planetminecraft, MC forums, FTB forums, Tekkit forums, etc...).
  • Be kind, helpful, and active.
  • Be familiar with all server rules and have no previous violations within the server.
  • ADMIN LAWS: You must send me a private message (conversation) using this forum whenever you ban/kick/warn any user, this is to keep track of trouble makers/bans. Post "Admin Style" in the application below. Agree that if you violate any of the server rules or admin laws you will be banned. Agree to not abuse your powers which includes: No command usage without reason (kicking someone for fun is not allowed). No using creative AT ALL without my prior authorization, request authorization within this thread.
If you feel that you fit the above requirements then fill out the following application:
  1. Are you currently whitelisted on this server?:
  2. Do you meet ALL the requirements above AND agree to abide by the admin laws?:
  3. Have you ever been banned before?:
  4. How long have you been playing on The.Factory?:
  5. On average, how many hours per week do you play on The.Factory?:
  6. Why do you want to be an Admin in The.Factory?

XDBroski

Jul 29, 2019
Admin style!

1. Are you currently whitelisted? Yes :D Proudly since you opened :D
2. Do you meet ALL the requirements AND agree to abide by the admin laws? Yep :D
3. Have you ever banned before? Only on a pvp server due to abusive mod/admins.
4. How long have you been playing on The.Factory? Since the day the server opened to public. since the 24th of November :D
5. On average, how many hours per week do you play on The.Factory? I log on periodically about 20-30 hours a week.
6. Why do you want to be an Admin in The.Factory? Because I would like to share my experiences with the mods and help others who need it and give you the server owner freedom to enjoy your time. I used to own a server and I modded and admined on plenty of servers so I know the stress owning a server and having to help players can put on you.

If you would like additional information on my experiences as a mod or admin please contact me so I can get in touch with you.

Danzarlo

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Are you currently whitelisted on this server?: Of course Admin Style!
  2. Do you meet ALL the requirements above AND agree to abide by the admin laws?: Yes ive read the terms and they are fair and i agree to abide by them if i get chosen
  3. Have you ever been banned before?: Yes for killing the server owner on a greifing/raiding server.
  4. How long have you been playing on The.Factory?: Since the 24th of November when it was posted on this forum
  5. On average, how many hours per week do you play on The.Factory?: could be about 20-30 hours
  6. Why do you want to be an Admin in The.Factory? Well i used to own a server and i miss the responsibility and the day to day going on with a server and i also have previous experience running servers what all had to stop because of lack of funding proof is here http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1054742-new-kingdoms-evolved-warfactionslite-rp/#entry13059959 and i also love the people on this server :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1354742697][/DOUBLEPOST]And the server is down by the way

Typoo28940

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Are you currently whitelisted on this server?:yes
  2. Do you meet ALL the requirements above AND agree to abide by the admin laws?:yes i agree
  3. Have you ever been banned before?:no
  4. How long have you been playing on The.Factory?:2 weeks
  5. On average, how many hours per week do you play on The.Factory?: at least a hour every week day and to many on the weekend
  6. Why do you want to be an Admin in The.Factory?i am a helpful person who is always willing to help and guide people
    Admin Style!
[DOUBLEPOST=1354750409][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is the server down for anyone else or is it just me?
yeah its not just you

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Are you currently whitelisted on this server?: Yes
  2. Do you meet ALL the requirements above AND agree to abide by the admin laws?: Yes, Admin Style
  3. Have you ever been banned before?: No
  4. How long have you been playing on The.Factory?: 25 Nov 12
  5. On average, how many hours per week do you play on The.Factory?: 20+
  6. Why do you want to be an Admin in The.Factory? I am a quick learner who enjoys helping others. The Factory is a nice server and since I don't pay for the server, the least I can do is give back a little by taking some pressure off you!

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Staff Application

I am now accepting applications for Moderator (no Admins at this time, moderators will be promoted after some time to admin, DO NOT ASK FOR STAFF POSITION).
Requirements:
  • Be knowledgeable of Minecraft vanilla server commands, I don't want to train anyone.
  • Be knowledgeable of the mods within the FTB Beta A mod pack, so you answer questions made by others (no need to be a wiki expert, just know the basics, such as how to create a Mystcraft agebook).
  • Be at least 16 years old.
  • HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS SERVER STAFF (MOD OR ADMIN). You must provide proof, to do this post a link where you are listed as active or retired staff member of any active or closed server. Must have not been removed from staff due to a violation. Only verified sources are accepted (Planetminecraft, MC forums, FTB forums, Tekkit forums, etc...).
  • Be kind, helpful, and active.
  • Be familiar with all server rules and have no previous violations within the server.
  • STAFF LAWS: You must send me a private message (conversation) using this forum whenever you ban/kick/warn any user, this is to keep track of trouble makers/bans. Post "Moderator Style" in the application below. Agree that if you violate any of the server rules or admin laws you will be banned. Agree to not abuse your powers which includes: No command usage without reason (kicking someone for fun is not allowed). No using creative AT ALL without my prior authorization, request authorization within this thread.
If you feel that you fit the above requirements then fill out the following application:
  1. Are you currently whitelisted on this server?:
  2. Do you meet ALL the requirements above AND agree to abide by the admin laws?:
  3. Have you ever been banned before?:
  4. How long have you been playing on The.Factory?:
  5. On average, how many hours per week do you play on The.Factory?:
  6. Why do you want to be a Moderator in The.Factory?

Also, Fihgu's has now been installed! :D YAY! Remember to /lock your blocks and set your /home. You can now use /warp playername. You will be responsible for theft if you dont lock your blocks.
    Edit:
    WHITELIST APPLICATIONS NOW ACCEPTED AGAIN FOR A LIMITED TIME! :D

Whitelist Application:
    1. IGN:
    2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:
    3. Have you been banned before?:
    4. IF so, why and how many times?:
    5. Why should you be whitelisted?:

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Are you currently whitelisted on this server?:Yes
  2. Do you meet ALL the requirements above AND agree to abide by the admin laws?: Yes, Moderator Style
  3. Have you ever been banned before?: No
  4. How long have you been playing on The.Factory?: 25 Nov 12
  5. On average, how many hours per week do you play on The.Factory?: 20+
  6. Why do you want to be a Moderator in The.Factory? I am a quick learner who enjoys helping others. The Factory is a nice server and since I don't pay for the server, the least I can do is give back a little by taking some pressure off you!

XDBroski

Jul 29, 2019
Moderator style!

1. Are you currently whitelisted? Yes, Proudly since you opened
2. Do you meet ALL the requirements AND agree to abide by the admin laws? I do hear agree to follow and uphold the rules.
3. Have you ever banned before? Only on a pvp server due to abusive mod/admins.
4. How long have you been playing on The.Factory? Since the day the server opened to public. since the 24th of November.
5. On average, how many hours per week do you play on The.Factory? I log on periodically about 20-30 hours a week.
6. Why do you want to be an Moderator in The.Factory? Because I would like to share my experiences with the mods and help others who need it and give you the server owner freedom to enjoy your time. I used to own a server and I modded and admined on plenty of servers so I know the stress owning a server and having to help players can put on you.

If you would like additional information on my experiences as a mod or admin please contact me so I can get in touch with you.

flying_pig1237

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:flying_pig1237
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:yes reglas rules
  3. Have you been banned before?:nope
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:nope
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:because i am looking for a friendly community to play in and have not found one yet I hope to find a home here

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:flying_pig1237
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:yes reglas rules
  3. Have you been banned before?:nope
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:nope
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:because i am looking for a friendly community to play in and have not found one yet I hope to find a home here

Added.

Tarek

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:Tarek632
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:Yes i accept them all
  3. Have you been banned before?:no never
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:n\a
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:i am wanting to find a good FTB server that has good people in it

Exeltor

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Exeltor
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, I accept to obey the rules
  3. Have you been banned before?: No
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I want to find a good FTB server and share my knowledge with other people. I know most of the mods in this modpack.

ceddj

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:ceddj
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:yeas :)
  3. Have you been banned before?:yes
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:i wasent on the server for 2 weeks once
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:im friendly, i want to help peaple with the mods that i know and those i dont know i want to lern :)

Eino

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: eino2519
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Rules are made to follow them. Yes, I accept to obey the rules
  3. Have you been banned before?: One time
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: Because my building was too close another building. It was a misunderstanding (as I built it from 14 blocks of house when rules said 15 blocks)
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I am looking for kind community and new friends. SSP is so alone to play. Also I want to help others. ;)

MaverickC2

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: MaverickC2
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: No
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I want to learn FTB. Have played Minecraft for over a year. Was a moderator on another server.

Zafum

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Zafum

Have you read and accept to obey the rules?
Yes, absolutely ^^

Have you been banned before?
Yup.

IF so, why and how many times?
One time I joined a random classic server. They insta-banned me on the spot, no idea why.
Another time, around a year ago, I was staff on a server. I was banned for a time, after starting my own server. Based on second hand information, they decided it was a complete ripoff. I've moved on to staff other servers now xD

Why should you be whitelisted?
Never tried FTB before. Have a lot of experience with Tekkit though, and've used most of those mods on SP. Just think it'd be fun to try.

Edit: I just noticed, advanced machines is disabled? That's too bad, hope it gets fixed.