The Creation of Omega3 a Base Mass Producing Every Craftable Item [VIDEOS NOW ADDED]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
Again MFR is something I've never looked too much into, how would you go about automating this system?
I'm a bit of an MFR fanboy, so I'm mighty glad you asked. :D.

l'll give you a quick run down of my system.
I have 15 cows in a 5x5x6(high) room with sewage collectors for the floor. The sewage collectors feed two MFR wheat farms to create feed for the cows. In the 5x5 there is a cronotyper and a breeder, the breeder "Makes Babies" and the cronotyper moves them into a second 5x5 pen. in this pen there is a Vet Machine with Growth Syringes and another cronotyper, this matures the cows, and the second chronotyper sticks them in a pen with a mob grinder, the grinder kills them and collects the drop and makes mob essence. I store the mob essence in a quantum tank(gregtech), which is then fed into a mfr auto-spawner. This device can spawn any mob you can catch with a safari net.

If you'd like I can put up a screenshot gallery that shows my setup, and I'll send you a link to the gallery.

Reactions: whizzball1

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a bit of an MFR fanboy, so I'm mighty glad you asked. :D.

l'll give you a quick run down of my system.
I have 15 cows in a 5x5x6(high) room with sewage collectors for the floor. The sewage collectors feed two MFR wheat farms to create feed for the cows. In the 5x5 there is a cronotyper and a breeder, the breeder "Makes Babies" and the cronotyper moves them into a second 5x5 pen. in this pen there is a Vet Machine with Growth Syringes and another cronotyper, this matures the cows, and the second chronotyper sticks them in a pen with a mob grinder, the grinder kills them and collects the drop and makes mob essence. I store the mob essence in a quantum tank(gregtech), which is then fed into a mfr auto-spawner. This device can spawn any mob you can catch with a safari net.

If you'd like I can put up a screenshot gallery that shows my setup, and I'll send you a link to the gallery.

That would be extremely useful, definitely gonna be spending some time in creative. Could the mob essence also be used to enchant items? As that would be cool for an auto enchant station?

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
That would be extremely useful, definitely gonna be spending some time in creative. Could the mob essence also be used to enchant items? As that would be cool for an auto enchant station?
Yes, it also works for the auto-enchater. When I get a chance, I'll get you those pics.

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
Here ya go. They should help you get an idea of how the system works.

Thats actually really understandable dude, I think I will definitely implement a few of these systems into Omega3, Thanks man, its also really cool.

UPDATE:

30vogoh.jpg

So as you can see we have some stairs goign down to a third layer, which is going to be the main Industrial Craft area, got some pretty cool ideas for that level, as well as the 4 Solar Farms on each side, only one has solars on and even then not all of them have been upgraded completely, 16 Advanced, 8 Hybrid, 1 Ultimate Hybrid.

wb47ef.jpg

A close up of the Solar Flower, the bottom layer being Advanced Solars, Middle being Hybrid, and then the middle top will be 1/4 of the Ultimate Hybrid.

2441chv.jpg

Upgraded the second layer, adding the stone bricks instead of having pure smooth stone to add some contrast, as well as the stairs and purple lights which are actually working and looking really good.

e0q2o.jpg

Sam who has become the lead Architect on the project hard at work designing the stairs, he has been a massive help so big thanks to him. Also showing the MFSU, MV Transformer, MFE from SF1 (Solar Flower1) Powering a Mass Fab to help me create enough Iridium for a single ultimate hybrid, 64 Iridium is required. We produce enough EU from the solars to generate EU and still keep the power storage MFSU's and MFEs full.

fnbvnq.jpg

The inside of the centre column on level 2 showing some temporary buildcraft machines as well as the power for the centre ore processing.

Bare in mind, when I started this project I had a lot of resources and I constantly have a 64*64 Quarry running.

Hope you guys like what I've done so far :3

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I love this stuff.
Every in game craftable item?
I should get on that in Creative.
Not doing it in Survival.
You are boss.
All I can say.
Quick question.
Nationality?

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
I love this stuff.
Every in game craftable item?
I should get on that in Creative.
Not doing it in Survival.
You are boss.
All I can say.
Quick question.
Nationality?

Thanks aha, I wanted to give myself a challenge so I thought, why not the hardest challenge possible xD. And I'm British :)

Reactions: whizzball1

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
"There goes my flux" would imply that it would disappear ;)

Been experimenting with Thaumcraft aswell, hopefully going to be able to use ME Interfaces to pump recipes into the Infusion Altar and Arcane Worktable to autocraft the Thaumcraft items, which will be pretty cool!

Reactions: southernfriedbb

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
You know, that roof could use some serious improvement, it looks kind of wierd right now with the glass.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I'l toss you a like. It is an epic undertaking legit or not and wish you all the luck it the world getting it fuctional.

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
So me and Sam have been working on the following things so far, We aren't going to do anything else until we've started all the things on this list. That way we know what we're adding and where and we can plan a lot easier, so this is what you can expect to see in the future.

THE CORE
- Main Crafting Hub
- Basic Ore Processing
- Basic Industiral Craft Machines
- 12 Industrial Centrifuges - Non Automated
- 12 Industrial Electrolyzers - Non Automated
- Lava and Water Tanks
- 4 Solar Flowers

ENVIROSYNTH
- All Tree Farms (Forestry Included)
- All Bees Breeding (Eventually)
- Food Farms
- Rubber Farm
- Flax Farm
- Passive Mob Farms
- Angry Mob Farm (Incl XP Farm)
- Possible Villiage (Including Villagers)
- Butterfly Breeding (In new version of forestry)
- Tree Breeding and Bee Breeding Area (UberBreeder and TreeBreeding Zone)
- EnviroSynth Crafting Core
- ExtraBees Bee Lab
- MFR Mob Farm/MobEssence Farm

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
You know, that roof could use some serious improvement, it looks kind of wierd right now with the glass.

Quick Question, how do you put things in Spoilers?

Here are a couple teaser photos of what we have done so far, updated the roof to a bad ass looking dome, aswell as complete 3 Solar Farms, we have enough for the 4th Just haven't made it yet. Also check out what we've done for EnviroSynth, the main EnviroDome houses the very first Sweet Chestnut Tree I breeded :D

BARE IN MIND! THE ENVIRODOME IS STILL UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION

ezgax5.jpg

2vxg32p.jpg

dwqiau.jpg

333blop.jpg

25gbfae.jpg

4vo6tz.jpg

</spoiler>

Reactions: southernfriedbb