The Constant Struggle Against the Spam Bots

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
24/01/0001 S.A.
Time not known
I don't know where I am.
I think the SpamBots captured me.
Alex telepathically tells me my men are OK.
He wasn't able to get to me before the one last Spambot dragged me off.
I'm still too weak to use my Conduit Powers to get out of here.
I've never had to use my powers to such an extent, for such a long time, and never all at once.
I'm sending this transmission, let's hope that someone hears me...
Oh no...
The Spambots are coming.
*static* Nonon-bzz not my--- dio-bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[TRANSMISSION ENDED]
Conduit Leader, Somewhere

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Hello, Gpuzzle, where are you?
I really need someone to continue the thing here.
I have no radio, remember?
My PDA was lost too...

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
25/01/0001 S.A.
Time Unknown
Well, I found a radio.
I made sure to hide it better this time.
I really do need help.
If anyone can hear me, please come help me!
Alex?
Conduits?
GPuzzle?
Exedra?
Anyone?

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
WhateverDayWe'reOnRightNow:

I don't know where I am, the SpamBots have captured me. They've injected me with something horrid using a huge needle... I can't feel my arms anymore. All they have allowed me to do is write in my Journal and it is the only comfort that I think I will have for however long I am being held here. I don't think i'll live long enough to see anyone read this.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Day 25. We got Whizz message, so we begin flying over to find him. I hope he's still alive when we get there. I drained a nearby pond and filtered it, we have plenty of water. Looks like the Ion damper field genrator wont be available for awhile. I just hope i's ready before things get really bad.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I see a helicopter out of the prison bars. The people in it are breaking a man out of the cell next to me. I scream and scream for them to help me. The prisoner says that they should go back for me, but the woman says that there's not enough time. The helicopter slowly floats off into the distance becoming nothing more than a speck in the sky before it finally disappears. Three hours later the "bots" come to the cell and discover the escaped prisoner. One of them says that it's lucky I didn't escape as well. They're bringing me in for more experiments now. I hope they don't cut my head open.

Edit:For anyone not figuring it out, the "prisoner" was whizz and the "woman" was exedra. I was left in the prison to wallow in self pity.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Finally, we're talking again!
25/01/0001, S.A.
Time Unknown
I received Exedra's Transmission.
I'm sending this to tell you that I'm fine for now...
If the Spambots catch me with this radio I'll probably be beaten.
So this'll be short, just so you can locate me.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
the "woman" was exedra.
D:< IM A MAN![DOUBLEPOST=1372814904][/DOUBLEPOST]Day 25 We receive a transmission from Whizz, so we know where he is, we should reach him in two days. Lets hope he lasts. Meanwhile, Gpuzzle and his crew are working on a plan to bust him out.

Reactions: Nerixel

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Day 27 We radio Whizz, telling him to get as close to the door as possible, immediately, no questions. Then, we plant the charge on the back wall of his cell and move back. Ten seconds later, BOOM! We call out to Whizz, "HURRY, THE BOTS HEARD US WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME! GET TO THE PLANE NOW!"

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Day 26, Location: Support Jungle.
GPuzzle's transmission:
We found a base of the spambots yesterday. Turns out Whizz and another guy was inside of it.
I'm coming back to rescue that guy, alone, just with my pistol.
I know he has a radio, so I'm going to hide mine until we can get out - at least we can recover the radio from where I left.
I'm going in.
By the way, we have until day 31 to get the Ion thruster reconnected. Ex, Whizz, I need you guys in order to power it. Go after it, but leave the Jeep.
That's the only chance we have left.
GO NOW!

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
The bots injected my with some drugs to make me fall asleep. I don't know what they did to me while I was out. They could have raped me for all I know, but I hope for the best. I expect the worst, but I can still feel my skin so I think i'm okay... for now.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
27/01/0001 S.A.
Time Unknown
I step into the Exedra's Heli and we get transported to GPuzzle's base with the Ion Thruster.
I Telepathically call Alex to ask him to bring the Conduits here.
He says that they are at full power.
We'll need it to power the Thruster.
I also tell him to bring the Dampener.
The Dampener is 81.25% done.
Conduit Leader, Exedra's Helicopter.
OOC: You guys do know what Conduits from inFamous are, right?

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
They ran some more tests on me today. They injected me with something called calempheterosemen and then threw me into one of the white maximum security cells. I don't know exactly what calempheterosemen is, but I suspect that it's caused me to become radioactive as the walls of this cell are made of reinforced daxiphemel. The sides of the walls in my cell are coated with some sort of green gel that emits light. I came close to getting the radio that was in the other guys cell, but the bots smashed it. That thing was my last chance of contacting the outside and without, i'm not sure how much longer I can stand these tests.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Day 28

Whizz's conduits arrive They brought the Ion dampen field generator too. It just 3 days it'll be ready. Then I can assemble The Bridge™ With the rate the bots are coming in, we're going to neeed it.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
28/01/0001 S.A.
8:00
The Conduits have arrived, with the Dampener.
I set them to work powering GPuzzle's Ion Thruster.
We also brought supplies for a quick MFR Farm to feed the Conduits and keep their energy up until we set up a similar setup to the one at our base.
Conduit Leader, Forum Games Outpost

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Day 27
They moved me out of the high security cell, I guess that means that the radioactivity passed out of my system. Or maybe they just don't care. They are robots after all, they may have a higher level of intellect than us, but do they have feelings? I doubt it. Some of them don't even have faces, why would they have emotions. How would they have emotions? It's impossible! Then again, fifteen years ago nobody ever thought that machines would actually rise up, it was the stuff of science fiction and forum role play threads.

Day 28
I'm starting to see shadows on the wall that belong to nobody. I don't know where they're coming from, but they guards see them too. They brought the scientists in and they started taking notes. I think that it was some sort of test to find out what my reaction would be. I don't know how they did it, but it scared me. Bad. Two hours after the shadows showed up, they disappeared and so did the scientists. I guess they were done with their test.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Day 29
Someone came into my prison cell today, all he said was his name, Gpuzzle, and the words "What's goin' on?". It was all he could say before the bots showed up. He ran off into the jungle as they chased him off. I don't expect to see him again any time soon. They took me in for more tests today. They injected me with more drugs and checked my heartbeat and such. It was the same thing that they did the last few times, but that didn't make it any less terrible.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Day 30

The Ion Machine is almost complete. I've got all the rest of the parts I'll need, like wires and switches. But I can't tell them what I'm making. But they'll be fine with it in due time. They're not ready for it yet.