Whitelist Server The Beast Unleashed [TPPI 0.3.0 | MyTown | Dedicated Server | Dynmap | Greylist | Friendly]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

THeEpicDuckie

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username
TheEpicDuckie
2) Why do you want to play on our server? (One paragraph)
I'm looking for a good ftb server.
3) What can you contribute to our server? (One paragraph)
I can build houses, and other structures. I also know some redstone.
4) What is your age?
5) Were you banned on another server before? (Yes/no)
No
6) Who do you currently know on the server?
iMineing
7) Is English your first language? (Yes/no)[/quote]
Yes

Oddin

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username: Fireshocksaga

2) Why do you want to play on our server? (One paragraph) I'm looking for a server with an established community and few restrictions. I want to be able to build my own creations without fear of griefers or thieves. I'm hoping to find a new server as I haven't been playing Minecraft in a while and my usual server is now gone.

3) What can you contribute to our server? (One paragraph) Knowledge and creativity. I'm well versed in most of the mods in Ultimate. I've had a lot of play time with the mod pack and some of the individual mods outside of Feed the Beast. I'm also a decent builder. I like to build big structures and I have a knack for design. I put a lot of effort into my work.

4) What is your age? 28

5) Were you banned on another server before? (Yes/no) No.

6) Who do you currently know on the server? No one.

7) Is English your first language? (Yes/no) Yes.

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Fireshocksaga,
Thanks for your application. It has been accepted, and after adding iChun's hats mod 1.2.0 for Minecraft 1.4.7 to the FTB Ultimate pack v1.1.2, you will be able to connect to our server on ftb.flamefeed.net. See you there!

TheEpicDuckie, sorry your application was too short.

TehAverageJoe

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username
TehAverageJoe
I would like to play on your server because it seems like a very nice server. I have been looking for a nice Feed The Beast server to play on with my friends. I would also like to make new friends! One of my friends told me about your server so now I would like to try it out for a while. I hope that I enjoy my time on this server and hope to be on for a long time.
I can contribute many things to your server. I can contribute my sense of humor to boost overall moral of members of the server. I can contribute many hours of work on my creations and if someone were to ask for help, I would see if I could help them in any way. I can contribute many unique buildings and machines. I also enjoy farming and thaumcraft.
4) What is your age?
no
FireShockSaga
7) Is English your first language? (Yes/no)
Yes

chiddehbeng

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username
TehMexicanGuy (But I'm black xD)
I've played on many servers a couple months ago which were not white-listed and had a less than good time on each of them leading me to quit FTB. Every of which I was either; greifed, items stolen from, or the server just reset without any admin giving notice. I believe playing on this server will be a safer and better experience than the other servers I have played on.
I like to produce many things functional and artsy. I can contribute many nice builds and some information to newer players. Also, I would to refer this server to my other friends to play on as well. I can also be the token black person of server. :3
4) What is your age?
no
Fireshocksaga
yes

saiyanbob

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username: Dridnyr

2) Why do you want to play on our server? To build epic structures

3) What can you contribute to our server? I think I could be a good asset to your server. Castles are my specialty, if you need pictures i will be happy to show.

4) What is your age? 28

5) Were you banned on another server before? no

6) Who do you currently know on the server? nobody

7) Is English your first language? yes

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry saiyanbob, this application was too short.

TehMexicanGuy, sorry it took me so long to read your application, but in case you are still interested you have been accepted.

tonyh

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username: Naps4Days

2) Why do you want to play on our server? (One paragraph): I've been looking for a community that has a fool proof protection system and that was what hooked me into applying. I also found that this server is very unique as it provides me with a creative world to try and test things (hopefully with fellow server members to find awesome new builds and designs for ftb as the possibilities are vast). The descriptions provided in the first post about the stability of the server and the diverse staff has ensured me that this community if for me and that the staff are fun and mature!

3) What can you contribute to our server? (One paragraph): I've always been interested in the building, more specifically the designing part of minecraft. That was what I've concentrated on in the vanilla version. After moving over here to the FTB community, I've found that the increased possibilities has widened my ability to build and help those that are new'er to the mods and how it works. To be honest, I'm still fairly new to how FTB completely works and far from mastery of any of the given mods, but I'm still willing to open myself to help and suggestions as well as give them to those that need it.

4) What is your age?: 20

5) Were you banned on another server before? (Yes/no): No

6) Who do you currently know on the server?: Nobody yet unfortunately :(

7) Is English your first language? (Yes/no): Yes

Thank you for considering my application!

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username: Naps4Days

2) Why do you want to play on our server? (One paragraph): I've been looking for a community that has a fool proof protection system and that was what hooked me into applying. I also found that this server is very unique as it provides me with a creative world to try and test things (hopefully with fellow server members to find awesome new builds and designs for ftb as the possibilities are vast). The descriptions provided in the first post about the stability of the server and the diverse staff has ensured me that this community if for me and that the staff are fun and mature!

3) What can you contribute to our server? (One paragraph): I've always been interested in the building, more specifically the designing part of minecraft. That was what I've concentrated on in the vanilla version. After moving over here to the FTB community, I've found that the increased possibilities has widened my ability to build and help those that are new'er to the mods and how it works. To be honest, I'm still fairly new to how FTB completely works and far from mastery of any of the given mods, but I'm still willing to open myself to help and suggestions as well as give them to those that need it.

4) What is your age?: 20

5) Were you banned on another server before? (Yes/no): No

6) Who do you currently know on the server?: Nobody yet unfortunately :(

7) Is English your first language? (Yes/no): Yes

Thank you for considering my application!

Hi naps,

Great application! You have been given build perms (we are running a greylist now), so all you need to do is add iChun's hats mod to the Ultimate pack and join us on ftb.flamefeed.net.

Francis

Last edited:

Chexxy Mix

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username: Jchenx

2) Why do you want to play on our server? (One paragraph):I'm just a kid who wants to get back into minecraft. I find vanilla tedious and I like to figure things out. Unlike other servers that seem to disable alot of blocks, this server has rules that seem a lot more reasonable. Serverplay/multiplayer aspects of games have always appealed to me, and so I'd enjoy playing with others.

3) What can you contribute to our server? (One paragraph): I don't espcially focus on anything, I'm kind a Jack of all trades, if you will. I dabble in building, mining, exploring, and PvP type things (spleef mainly). I have played unleashed before, but I'm not an expert. However, I watch a lot of streamers so I am familiar with many mods and concepts within said mods.

4) What is your age?: 14

5) Were you banned on another server before? (Yes/no): Yes, 4-5 years ago, for griefing a thief.

6) Who do you currently know on the server?: No one

7) Is English your first language? (Yes/no): Yes (I think. I'm Chinese American, so I'm fluent in English but might have learned Chinese first)

revengeful_fish

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username

revengeful_fish

i played FTB on a different server for about a year and it was super fun and i burnt myself out but now that ftb has updated if had a huge itch to play again. so for that i need a new server. i saw this server had minimal replies so that means its more likely for you to read this. also i read you recently upgraded to a dedicated server which is amazing for ftb.

im a community guy ill gladly take part if not do the entire group project such as enderman farms and such. i also record so i enjoy having my server members in my videos if they wish to do so.

4) What is your age?

yes for about 10 minutes but it was sorted out the the counter part was banned due to the situation at hand but thats a story ill tell you once im on the server

no one currently but i look forward to meeting you all

yes, i speak fluent and understandable ingles. i also speak and understand a little bit of spanish and i can say 1,2 ,3 in french.

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
I've finally updated the original post after our update to Unleashed! =D Revengeful_fish and Jchenx, your applications have been accepted.

Last edited:

blackzeta

Jul 29, 2019
just something i thought worth mentioning you've posted a ftb unleashed server add in the ftb ultimate forum

1) Minecraft username
blackzeta

because i like the security precautions i see you have on your server, i hate seeing my builds messed with. and sometimes you just need to start fresh on ftb after not playing for a few weeks makes things more fun that way

I'm relatively friendly and helpful when it comes to making complex devices and me networking and integration

4) What is your age?

5) Were you banned on another server before?
No

no I don't

7) Is English your first language?
yes but i tend to spell phonetically

Last edited: