Whitelist Server The Beast Unleashed [TPPI 0.3.0 | MyTown | Dedicated Server | Dynmap | Greylist | Friendly]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
Hi MOGZZY04 and Goggleberry,

Thank you for applying for the server, your applications have been accepted. You will need to add the 1.4.7 iChun Hats mod to the Ultimate Pack to be able to join the server on beast.pwnz.org. Spawn is still under construction, '/warp mainland' will teleport you out of the spawn area.

Have fun,
__Sirloin__

avery2010

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username funkeytown2055

2) Why do you want to play on our server? me and my friend are trying to find a good server to play on with good people because the other server suck and they have people killing each other we think your server pretty kool and safe for me and my cousin is name is EXE_Chance we have been playing ftb for a long time and tekkit

3) What can you contribute to our server? we can help in many ways like power farming and helping others we can also help with building homes and setting up shop and finding other ways to help other people please let us join we like what we see

4) What is your age? we are both 16

5) Were you banned on another server before? no

6) Who do you currently know on the server? no one
7) Is English your first language? yes

BKrenz

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username

Bobinator147

2) Why do you want to play on our server? (One paragraph)
I've played a lot of FTB in the past, but always by myself. From servers I've played on in the past
for Vanilla MC, I've enjoyed the experience. I wish to test the waters with FTB multiplayer, and
found your server offered a suitable environment where I hope to be able to contribute and be
a positive force on the server.

3) What can you contribute to our server? (One paragraph)
My best skill in FTB is large scale automation. I tend to set up the most optimal bases (both
performance and efficient) to take care of what needs to be done. My eye towards beautiful
builds is a bit lacking, though I can create some fairly neat looking things. I'm always helpful,
and will contribute to any community projects in the best way I can, as well as help other server
members with any creations or projects. I tend to be community oriented in my play style,
but am a fully capable and self-entertaining player on my own.

Edit: I'd also like to add I'm a fairly good programmer, and am familiar enough with Lua to
be an excellent ComputerCraft player. I'm actually attending college to become a Software
Engineer.

4) What is your age?

5) Were you banned on another server before? (Yes/no)
I was banned from a server once, though I'm not sure why. The server belonged to a fellow mod on
the MCForums (where I also moderate). I had been leading the creation of the server town, and
had devoted a lot of time and resources to the project. I was asked to moderate and help keep the
server friendly, and did so. I spoke to a couple people on the server that I was unhappy about the
fact the server owner was only concerned with getting a lot of people on the server, preferring
quantity to quality. I was never fully informed as to why I was banned, nor do I care really. Just
thought I would share that.

6) Who do you currently know on the server?
No one, though it'd be nice to make some friends.

7) Is English your first language?
Yep

Rebo

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username
carz98

its been such a long time since ive played on a up and coming whitelisted server and i use to be a admin on the amg server's(i think thats what there called there big now) but i think it'll be fun to play with a small
community

yeah i can im good with design and pretty good with redstone so you can ask me what ever when ever

4) What is your age?

no unless stupid little servers from friends from school

no

7) Is English your first language? (Yes/no)
yes

goggleberry

Jul 29, 2019
Hi MOGZZY04 and Goggleberry,

Thank you for applying for the server, your applications have been accepted. You will need to add the 1.4.7 iChun Hats mod to the Ultimate Pack to be able to join the server on beast.pwnz.org. Spawn is still under construction, '/warp mainland' will teleport you out of the spawn area.

Have fun,
__Sirloin__

Thanks a lot, I will be on soon, hope to see you there!

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
Wow Bobinator147, you sure have raised the bar with that application. Needless to say your application has been accepted. After adding iChun's hats mod v1.2.0 for Minecraft 1.4.7 to the FTB Ultimate pack, you will be able to connect to the server at beast.pwnz.org.

funkeytown2055, your application has also been accepted.

Look forward to seeing you there,
__Sirloin__

Awsomehot and carz98, can you add some more detail to your applications please?

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
I don't really know

I'm afraid this just shows lack of effort. Please put a bit more thought into your response for this question.

stusil

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username: stusil

2) Why do you want to play on our server? (One paragraph) : I've been playing for awhile in singleplayer after a particularly nasty server shutdown, and I realized that I really don't like playing minecraft alone. Also I like hats.

3) What can you contribute to our server? (One paragraph) Well, I've dabbled in every aspect, and I'm a fairly friendly person.

4) What is your age? 20

5) Were you banned on another server before? Nope

6) Who do you currently know on the server? Nobody

7) Is English your first language? Yes

Awesomehot

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username
Awsomehot

I like playing FTB, and before that i played tekkit when it came out. When i played it i was on jondawg's server which you probably don't know of but that was a while ago, And because of what happened at that server i completely lost interest in multiplayer because of the griefers, which i think is the main reason he shut down the server. So im hoping that there isn't much problems with griefers here.

I am a friendly guy, and an ok FTB player that knows what to do in the Feed The Beast pack. I really like using the IC2 mod, and i can do some thaumcraft although i wont be the one doing thaumcraft that would be my friend Painze.

4) What is your age?

No.

I know Painze. We were actually going to play together at the server the day before yesterday but something came up so i couldn't. Which is also why i didn't make the post before yesterday.

Yes.

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
how come is the server down
There were a few corrupted tile entities scattered around the map, luckily removing them with MCEdit is a simple process. Not too sure how they got there at this stage though, I'm looking into it.

Stusil and Awesomehot, your applications have been accepted.

Add iChun's hats mod v1.2.0 for Minecraft 1.4.7 to the FTB Ultimate pack and you will be able to join the server by connecting to beast.pwnz.org.

Look forward to seeing you on the server,
__Sirloin__

avery2010

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username EXE_Chance

2) Why do you want to play on our server? me and my friend are trying to find a good server to play on with good people because the other server suck and they have people killing each other we think your server pretty kool and safe for me and my cousin is name is funkeytown2055 we have been playing ftb for a long time and tekkit

3) What can you contribute to our server? we can help in many ways like power farming and helping others we can also help with building homes and setting up shop and finding other ways to help other people please let us join we like what we see

4) What is your age? we are both 16

5) Were you banned on another server before? no

6) Who do you currently know on the server? funkeytown2055
7) Is English your first language? yes

Deas

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username
Deas560
It's nice to play with other people and show of your work.

building cool houses and helping other people

4) What is your age?

no

no one

no