Whitelist Server The Beast Unleashed [TPPI 0.3.0 | MyTown | Dedicated Server | Dynmap | Greylist | Friendly]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
the one that lets you use a mining turtle inside your claimed land
Oh, to enable turtles inside your town use /t perm town set ccturtles true, if you only want them in the chunk you are standing in use /t perm plot set ccturtles true. Posting questions such as this in our own forum will get them looked at sooner.

Onikrex

Jul 29, 2019
1) Onikrex

2) Generally, I've played on a server my friend hosted. Its never been more than 3 people total though, and recently, it is only myself. To be honest, it is rather irritating to play a Multiplayer by myself. So, I've been looking to join a nice server. Your server fits all my needs, and you seem to have a grasp on basic grammar and sentence structure, which is something that is an instant deal breaker for me.

3) What can you contribute to our server? Not really sure about that one. I'm pretty much just a regular guy, no super awesome skills or anything. I've got a gecko, though. I can supply ample pictures of her, if it makes the court happy.

4) 20.

5) I've never played a server before this one, with the exception of my friend's but I have never been banned on that.

6) Nobody. Lets change that.

7) Yes, it is.

EXE_Chance

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username EXE_Chance
2) Why do you want to play on our server? I'm want to find a decent server that people get on, and don't troll the crud out of you and safe place to build my homes and wont have to think that someone will take it from me. and if i die i can get back to my stuff and no one will take it.
3) What can you contribute to our server? I'm fairly good in all fields of Minecraft. I'm able to wire electricity, I understand magic, I can build (to a fault), and I can farm for many people and i can organize thing very well. and i have good ideas about the server also like were we can pvp in a big building like hunger games.
4) What is your age? 16
5) Were you banned on another server before? No
6) Who do you currently know on the server? funkeytown2055
7) Is English your first language? yes

TheBeast526

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username... TheBeast298

2) Why do you want to play on our server? (One paragraph)...I hate playing by myself well sometimes. I like helping people. I also kinda don't know everything about ftb so ill be needing other peoples help. This server also looks like it has a friendly community that hopefully will appreciate everything I do to help. I also like it when servers are organized (this one seams to be).

3) What can you contribute to our server? (One paragraph)...I can contribute my knowledge on the pack to anyone who needs it. I can help anybody that needs help. I also like to build facilities that all the players on the server can use to start of and stuff. I can help anyone new to ftb. And if your a gamer so am I and their everybody on the server has someone to talk to (me of course).

4) What is your age?...15

5) Were you banned on another server before? (Yes/no)...No

6) Who do you currently know on the server?...Um no one i just saw it on the forum. But don't worry the last sever I got white-listed on no one knew me I fit right in though.

7) Is English your first language? (Yes/no)...No

Thanks For accepting me if you do. ;)

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
Hi TheBeast298, Onikrex and EXE_Chance,

Thank you for applying for the server, your applications have been accepted. You will need to add the 1.4.7 iChun Hats mod to the Ultimate Pack to be able to join the server on beast.pwnz.org. '/warp mainland' will teleport you out of the spawn area. By connecting to the server, you agree to the condition that photos of geckos may be requested of you at short notice*.

Have fun,
__Sirloin__

*and also that your soul is property of The Beast Unleashed server, Incorporated.

Onikrex

Jul 29, 2019
How short are we talking? Do I need to keep a few on my phone at all times in case you ask for some while I'm at work?

Deas

Jul 29, 2019
Sure I'll add some:

1) Minecraft username
Deas560

2) Why do you want to play on our server? (One paragraph)
It's nice to play with other people and show of your work.
It seemed like a nice server when I was searching for one to play on, and of course, it is a FTB server wich means more stuff to toy around with while playing.

3) What can you contribute to our server? (One paragraph)
Building cool houses and helping other people. Of course I will help if we do some awesome build like the spawn is upgraded in some way.
I understand thaumcraft pretty well, I understand buildcraft and a few other mods also pretty well.

4) What is your age?

5) Were you banned on another server before? (Yes/no)
no

6) Who do you currently know on the server?
no one but it will change if I'm allowed on

7) Is English your first language? (Yes/no)
no

Hope I added enough text now ^^
I'm really bad at talking good about myself so it's hard for me to come up with something :p

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Deas560,

Thank you for applying for the server, your application has been accepted. You will need to add the 1.4.7 iChun Hats mod to the Ultimate Pack to be able to join the server on beast.pwnz.org. '/warp mainland' will teleport you out of the spawn area.

Have fun,
__Sirloin__

Deas

Jul 29, 2019
Thx ^^
But I'm having problems finding the right version... Oh wait I think I found it :D

TheRoller12

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username TheRoller12

2) Why do you want to play on our server? I have been looking for a good whitelisted FTB server for a while
because I don't like getting greifed and I like playing FTB single player but it gets lonely and i want to build/play with other users :)

3) What can you contribute to our server? I am pretty good with redstone and building :D

4) What is your age? 13

5) Were you banned on another server before? I have not been banned before on any server

6) Who do you currently know on the server? No one yet ;) but if I get on and i like it i will tell
Some of my friends That love FTB :D

7) Is English your first language? Yes

iMineing

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username: iMineing

2) Why do you want to play on our server? (One paragraph) (Paragraph = 4-6 sentences) Well, I have played feed the beast for about 2 years now, and it is a fun modpack. So I wan't to find a community that would play it with me. Plus I need to find a good minecraft server and this looks like a good one. Also, after viewing these applications I see that most of them are around my age (13) so, thats a plus :).

3) What can you contribute to our server? (One paragraph) Well I know practically all the mods in the pack, and what they do. I know how to use redstone and I know lua for ComputerCraft. So I can help out other members of the server learn the mods and anything else. Also i'm a pretty friendly guy.

4) What is your age? 13 (as stated above)

5) Were you banned on another server before? (Yes/no) Yes, sadly I have been banned on another server before. The reason for being banned is because I built a 1x1 tower and forgot to fix it before I left.

6) Who do you currently know on the server? No one, but I can recruit 4 of my friends to come and join the server.

7) Is English your first language? (Yes/no) Yes, born and raised with it.
I hope you accept my application and let me on to your server :)

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
Hey sir when you die in the end it crashes
It shouldn't be possible to die in the end, void damage is disabled, but if you need to be moved let me know. Our forum is the best place to get hold of me.

iMineing, your application has been accepted. Add iChun's hats mod 1.2.0 for Minecraft 1.4.7 to the FTB Ultimate pack v1.1.2, then you can connect to the server at ftb.flamefeed.net.

theRoller12, can you add more information to section three please?