Whitelist Server The Beast Unleashed [TPPI 0.3.0 | MyTown | Dedicated Server | Dynmap | Greylist | Friendly]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username
FinishIgor

2) Why do you want to play on our server? (One paragraph)
There's to few good Unleashed server out there and i hope i can found my luck here. I want to play and use my creativity and not be afraid for a server crash.

3) What can you contribute to our server? (One paragraph)
Im a friendly guy with humour, so be prepared to laugh abit.

4) What is your age?
25 years old

5) Were you banned on another server before?
No, never

6) Who do you currently know on the server?
I don't know any

7) Is English your first language?
Nope, but can still talk so people understand.

rshuttle1337

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft Username:

rshuttle1337

2) Why do you want to play on our server?:

I'm looking for a small, reliable community-based server to spend my spare time in doing what I enjoy and playing FTB with my friends. I prefer smaller communities as they are often more trustworthy and you get to know everyone individually which is an added bonus - I enjoy making new friends on the servers I play on. Some of my friends also might join, including MCParradox.

3) What can you contribute to our server?:

I have relatively descent experience with FTB however I haven't actually played it in a few months but hopefully it shouldn't take me long to get back into the swing of things. I'm also a good builder and a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my creations. I also intend on mingling with the community and becoming part of it, as well as helping people and possibly doing collaborations with people.

4) What is your age?:

5) Were you banned on another server before?:

Nope.

6) Who do you currently know on the server?:

No-one.

7) Is English your first language?:

Yes.

8) How did you find out about the server?:

While browsing the Feed The Beast forums for a server to play on.

Tchigster

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username: Tchigster

2) Why do you want to play on our server? I am searching for a nice and mature place where I can play some modded minecraft. I am also new to any modded version, so that I have a lot to learn.

3) What can you contribute to our server? I can contribute my passion and motivation to build a nice enviroment.

4) What is your age? 38

5) Were you banned on another server before? No

6) Who do you currently know on the server? I don't know anybody yet

7) Is English your first language? No

8) How did you find out about the server? I found this server with the help of http://forum.feed-the-beast.com