Whitelist Server The Bears Domain | FTB Unleashed | Whitelist | 20 SLot | Mature 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rihsky

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RihskyHD
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 16
Experience with the mods in the pack: I know alot about unleashed as it has alot of my favorite mods. I've played tekkit / ftb for around a year now and have quite the experience with the mods.
What can you contribute to our server?: I'm a friendly and nice player looking to make some friends as well as improving the server with my helpfulness and my mod expertise.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): I was banned over a year ago on a c.nerd.nu server for greifing when I thought it was "cool"
Additional Comments: Hoping to get in and talk and team up with players on teamspeak.

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RihskyHD
Experience with the mods in the pack: I know alot about unleashed as it has alot of my favorite mods. I've played tekkit / ftb for around a year now and have quite the experience with the mods.
What can you contribute to our server?: I'm a friendly and nice player looking to make some friends as well as improving the server with my helpfulness and my mod expertise.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): I was banned over a year ago on a c.nerd.nu server for greifing when I thought it was "cool"
Additional Comments: Hoping to get in and talk and team up with players on teamspeak.

more like 6 months ago, RihskyHD

IGN: HateMeh
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 21
Experience with the mods in the pack: Plenty, Especially ic2 and Applied energetics.
What can you contribute to our server?: A mature and friendly player that can help people if they need / want it.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): I have been banned from 1 server a few months ago, I was a mod on this server because i fixed their map once. But after calling the admin out on his bullshit (spawning stuff, fucking around with worldedit etc etc) he decided to ban me.
Additional Comments: Looking for an unsleashed server because the one i currently play on crashes every 2 hours or so.

IGN: Boomsta51
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): I am 14, But I am very Mature, I hope you take that into consideration!
Experience with the mods in the pack: I have pretty good experience with the mod pack and most of the mods in it.
Have you ever been banned (if yes explain): Yes I have been banned on a No-grief server, Someone in my faction accused me of briefing the base, they told an Admin and I got banned.
Additional Comments: I am looking for a Whitelisted FTB Unleashed server With mature players, and No Raiding or Griefing, I hope you take into consideration that I am Very mature, even though I am only 14, I hope you accept me to the server!

you 2 have been acccepted

Freaknik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Freaknik2
Experience with the mods in the pack: Applied Energistics, ic2, gregtech, buildcraft, and lots more.
What can you contribute to our server?: Experience with the modpack, a kind attitude, and a fun personality.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Not in the past 6 months. Don't even remember the last time I was banned.
Additional Comments: I am looking for a FTB Unleashed server were I can play with mature people without fear of being greifed or raided. Thank you for your consideration, and I hope to be joining your server soon.

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Freaknik2
Experience with the mods in the pack: Applied Energistics, ic2, gregtech, buildcraft, and lots more.
What can you contribute to our server?: Experience with the modpack, a kind attitude, and a fun personality.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Not in the past 6 months. Don't even remember the last time I was banned.
Additional Comments: I am looking for a FTB Unleashed server were I can play with mature people without fear of being greifed or raided. Thank you for your consideration, and I hope to be joining your server soon.

you have been accepted, have fun :D

jessse188

Jul 29, 2019
age 15
location america
experience with the pack: i have been playing for awhile
what can you contribute to our server: i know a lot about most of the mods
have u ever been banned: no
additional comments: i hope u accept my application i am very mature and would like to play on a mature server

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
age 15
location america
experience with the pack: i have been playing for awhile
what can you contribute to our server: i know a lot about most of the mods
have u ever been banned: no
additional comments: i hope u accept my application i am very mature and would like to play on a mature server

1 of the current members asked that i look at your at application. ok accepted. hope your ign is the same as your username? :)

dragoonerx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dragoonerx
Experience with the mods in the pack: Lets start with that, I'm a total newbie to FTB and most of the mods inside of it.
What can you contribute to our server?: Being kind to the community and helping people when they need help.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Never got banned anywhere.
Additional Comments: I've looked for an server like this to get started with FTB, found a few but this was one of them that felt really nice to me.
Thanks in advance
-dragoonerx[DOUBLEPOST=1375668732][/DOUBLEPOST]*Location: Germany (my mind kinda failed)

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dragoonerx
Experience with the mods in the pack: Lets start with that, I'm a total newbie to FTB and most of the mods inside of it.
What can you contribute to our server?: Being kind to the community and helping people when they need help.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Never got banned anywhere.
Additional Comments: I've looked for an server like this to get started with FTB, found a few but this was one of them that felt really nice to me.
Thanks in advance
-dragoonerx[DOUBLEPOST=1375668732][/DOUBLEPOST]*Location: Germany (my mind kinda failed)

you have been accepted, have fun :)

Zaelesis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zaelesis and lillium80
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+):25 (lillium80 is 24)
Experience with the mods in the pack: I have pretty extensive experience with 90% of the pack. The newer mods to it are the only ones that im still unsure about.
What can you contribute to our server?: An extra pair of hands when building larger projects. I dont mind helping out people either with what i can, everyone gets stuck or was new to the game at one point or another and having people around to answer questions is never a bad thing. Lillium is new to the game entirely and i want to help teach her everything that the mod pack has to offer.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): No
Additional Comments

mmmBoost

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mmmBoost
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 29
Experience with the mods in the pack: High
What can you contribute to our server?: Advice, Friendly, Helpful
Additional Comments Looking for a good stable server for me and close friends. We are a good group and enjoy a friendly low stress community

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zaelesis and lillium80
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+):25 (lillium80 is 24)
Experience with the mods in the pack: I have pretty extensive experience with 90% of the pack. The newer mods to it are the only ones that im still unsure about.
What can you contribute to our server?: An extra pair of hands when building larger projects. I dont mind helping out people either with what i can, everyone gets stuck or was new to the game at one point or another and having people around to answer questions is never a bad thing. Lillium is new to the game entirely and i want to help teach her everything that the mod pack has to offer.
Additional Comments

IGN: mmmBoost
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 29
What can you contribute to our server?: Advice, Friendly, Helpful
Additional Comments Looking for a good stable server for me and close friends. We are a good group and enjoy a friendly low stress community

all of you have been accepted :D have fun.

DigitalxScopes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DIGITALxSCOPES
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): I am currently 17 almost 18 in a few months :p
Experience with the mods in the pack: Very experienced.
What can you contribute to our server?: Well I have been playing Minecraft since 1.6 beta, so I am very resourceful
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Not on any FTB server, Vanilla is another story. Ended with me arguing over my base getting greifed and the owner didn't like my bitching about him not doing anything about it so he banned me :(
Additional Comments: I'm looking forward to be playing with my group of friends on your server!

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DIGITALxSCOPES
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): I am currently 17 almost 18 in a few months :p
Experience with the mods in the pack: Very experienced.
What can you contribute to our server?: Well I have been playing Minecraft since 1.6 beta, so I am very resourceful
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Not on any FTB server, Vanilla is another story. Ended with me arguing over my base getting greifed and the owner didn't like my bitching about him not doing anything about it so he banned me :(
Additional Comments: I'm looking forward to be playing with my group of friends on your server!

accepted :D have fun :)

LewisMoore

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:LewisMoore
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 15
Experience with the mods in the pack: Mostly specialize in ic2 and forestry, i like to use automation with bees to get the maximum amount of resources as possible
What can you contribute to our server?: mass resource gathering and advanced bee builds
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain):No.
Additional Comments: I hope that i get accepted, I respect other people's decisions and i will bring alot to the server.

fischi101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:fischi101
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+):20
What can you contribute to our server?:Help with tech mods
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain):no
Additional Comments

konrad34

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pepi1331
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 17
Experience with the mods in the pack: i have been playing with modded minecraft for 2 years and i started ftb when the frist map came out.
What can you contribute to our server?:public builds and i help people if any is stuck with something.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): i have not
Additional Comments: been looking for a new sever to call home since my old one went down

darkjedibrad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: darkjedibrad
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): old lol 40
Experience with the mods in the pack: not great but good been playing FTB since it came out
What can you contribute to our server?: a great player and fun guy to bearound
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): not that i know of
Additional Comments looking for a good server to play on and maybe start a LP

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
Additional Comments
Experience with the mods in the pack: i have been playing with modded minecraft for 2 years and i started ftb when the frist map came out.
What can you contribute to our server?:public builds and i help people if any is stuck with something.
Additional Comments: been looking for a new sever to call home since my old one went down

Experience with the mods in the pack: not great but good been playing FTB since it came out

you 3 will be whitelisted soon . :) have fun!

dannybear

Jul 29, 2019
Additional Comments

You lot have been added and welcome to the server

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): Just turned 16 :)
Experience with the mods in the pack: 9/10, Been playing for about 1 Year.
What can you contribute to our server?: A helpful person, and a fun person. I love helping people out.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): No.
Additional Comments