Thaumic Tinkerer Imbued Fire

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

KrazyBrute

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Thaumic Tinkerer Imbued Fire
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I currently play on a server for this modpack and was experimenting with the imbued fire from thaumic tinkerer, the fire has grown out of control and is spreading everywhere changing all blocks in its path, I have tried using the fire to turn it to normal fire however it keeps on leaving out small parts which then continues to spread, It has also entered cave systems and has begun spreading underground which I cant control quick enough. I used the disable firetick game rule to halt the spread for now but is there any config file I can change/any commands I can use to disable the fire completely? becuase at some point I would like to resume the normal game rules for fireticks.
Thanks

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Take a _BACKUP OF THE WORLD_ and preferable everything else

I'm not sure, but temporarily disabling Thaumic Tinkerer should get rid of everything thaumic tinkerer related from the world. Or it might crash everything.

Just take backups before you do anything