Thaumcraft Deconstruction Table

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
So... I was just fiddling around with the thaumcraft deconstruction and trying to see what would happen... then i tried redstone blocks. So redstone blocks seem to ALWAYS give an aspect and contain EVERY SINGLE PRIMAL ASPECT. I am shocked and surprised... did everyone know this? Am I just that noobish that I didn't know? Or is this news to some of you?

Reactions: Padfoote

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently so does Mossy Cobblestone. And it's dirt cheap, some cobble and water in a fluid transposer gets you mossy cobblestone.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently so does Mossy Cobblestone. And it's dirt cheap, some cobble and water in a fluid transposer gets you mossy cobblestone.
well, with that there is a chance you will get aspects, with this its 100% of the time you will get an aspect.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
At the cost of 9 redstone a pop. Don't get me wrong, this is nice, but it's a bit steep in cost. I have other uses for Redstone, but not as many for cobblestone and water.
its an endgame thing kind of, I am swimming in red stone ATM and have a goodish use for it now

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Yeah, and you really won't use that much Ignis, anyway, so crafting tables are the way to go for early game.

Reactions: RedBoss