That is so op {a joke thread}

Should this thread be locked

• Total voters

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
the goal of this thread come up with funny over the top that_________ is so op
example Cows are so op three steaks per cow that is way too much
remember this is sarcasm not people being serious so if see something about a mod don't try to fight it let it happen

portablejim

Jul 29, 2019
Steve is OP. You just try to carry a 1m cube of dirt.

(I do think maybe this should be moved to General chat or something like that)

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
(this should be in forum games IMO :p)

Man, Java is really overpowered! I mean, we have this 3D voxel sandbox game with no limits! Man, how we need to nerf this!

Oh, I hope I'm not overly late, but sorry about your dog classless :(

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
(this should be in forum games IMO :p)

Man, Java is really overpowered! I mean, we have this 3D voxel sandbox game with no limits! Man, how we need to nerf this!

Oh, I hope I'm not overly late, but sorry about your dog classless :(

thanks he died over 3 months ago but thanks for the support

Reactions: PhantomRage

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
this topic is so op, it has all these op things listed and such... it's so op even the bannhammer couldn't take this topic down

VADemon

Mar 24, 2013
The Universe is so op, it even lets you create those threads!
50px.png
50px.png
// grumpy cat

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I was about to make this thread...
Also this should be in forum games

Also the sun is OP
Insta death pr supporting life.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Birch trees are OP. They grow in a perfect column just high enough to chop down without having to make a dirt elevator. Plus they just look awesome as Wood and Planks.

Don't get me started on how OP sand is.....

EnzymeA113

Jul 29, 2019
Firstly, there are a few things that have powers that are game breaking in the presence of other mods, and that I would personally like to be nerfed. Firstly, pistons. I find it unreasonable that a block should have the power to move or modify any other block, as this can be used for griefing and other exploits, particularly with mods that add additional blocks (I would not like to make a base out of basalt and have part of it moved, for example).

While in most cases this would be okay, it is especially blatant in this case because Mojang did not add a configuration to disable it. While Minecraft does come with a server config, this is fairly limited in uses and forces people to either play with the chance of their base being modified by a piston, or to resort to another mod to disable it. This is especially disgusting as the player SHOULD NEVER EXPLICITLY HAVE TO INSTALL ANOTHER MODIFICATION (WHICH COULD POTENTIALLY CONTAIN A VIRUS) IN ORDER TO COUNTER WHAT IS ESSENTIALLY PART OF THE FREAKING VANILLA GAME). Especially considering that the average user does not know how to install a mod and relies on a modpack to do it for them, this is quite an invasion of the end-user's rights.

Quite frankly, the person who decided to make pistons part of the default game should be shot, as it is short of MALWARE, and has no way of being disabled easily by the end user. Saying that the object in question has features that could be put to good use is an abomination of logic, as NO OBJECT THAT HAS EVEN THE SLIGHTEST POWER TO BREAK SOMEONE'S GAME SHOULD BE INCLUDED, EVEN IF IT'S BENEFITS OUTWEIGH IT'S DETRIMENTS, NO IFS OR BUTS. It is a breach of Clarification 77.1B of the United Nations Laws of Digital Rights of the User of Technology, and could possibly face up to twelve consecutive lawsuits, reaching penalties of $250,000 USD fines and up to FIVE YEARS of it's ugly vile head in prison.

Reactions: hiroshi42

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
Firstly, there are a few things that have powers that are game breaking in the presence of other mods, and that I would personally like to be nerfed. Firstly, pistons. I find it unreasonable that a block should have the power to move or modify any other block, as this can be used for griefing and other exploits, particularly with mods that add additional blocks (I would not like to make a base out of basalt and have part of it moved, for example).

While in most cases this would be okay, it is especially blatant in this case because Mojang did not add a configuration to disable it. While Minecraft does come with a server config, this is fairly limited in uses and forces people to either play with the chance of their base being modified by a piston, or to resort to another mod to disable it. This is especially disgusting as the player SHOULD NEVER EXPLICITLY HAVE TO INSTALL ANOTHER MODIFICATION (WHICH COULD POTENTIALLY CONTAIN A VIRUS) IN ORDER TO COUNTER WHAT IS ESSENTIALLY PART OF THE FREAKING VANILLA GAME). Especially considering that the average user does not know how to install a mod and relies on a modpack to do it for them, this is quite an invasion of the end-user's rights.

Quite frankly, the person who decided to make pistons part of the default game should be shot, as it is short of MALWARE, and has no way of being disabled easily by the end user. Saying that the object in question has features that could be put to good use is an abomination of logic, as NO OBJECT THAT HAS EVEN THE SLIGHTEST POWER TO BREAK SOMEONE'S GAME SHOULD BE INCLUDED, EVEN IF IT'S BENEFITS OUTWEIGH IT'S DETRIMENTS, NO IFS OR BUTS. It is a breach of Clarification 77.1B of the United Nations Laws of Digital Rights of the User of Technology, and could possibly face up to twelve consecutive lawsuits, reaching penalties of $250,000 USD fines and up to FIVE YEARS of it's ugly vile head in prison.

this could be shortened to
don't get me started on pistons I mean they can move blocks for no cost so op

Reactions: kaiomann