That is so op {a joke thread}

Should this thread be locked

• Total voters

BeastFeeder

Jul 29, 2019
Horses. I mean. come on. All you have to do is tame them. Then find a dungeon chest. Then find a saddle in one of them. Then you can ride them up hills and like, jump high and stuff. At least they can't swim good and die fast if you run into a cactus and get stuck.

SO op.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Dont get me started on dispensers. They can cause fire arrows and ghast projectles! Not only that, they have uses in automation!

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
Shift clicking is SO op, Who want's to play a game that is not going to give them repetitive stress syndrome?

and don't get me started on the reply button, back in my day if you wanted to reply to someone's message you had to hunt them down and shout at them yourself.

Reactions: CptSpike

EnzymeA113

Jul 29, 2019
mojang is the nsa delete your minecraft

I am seriously considering filing a lawsuit against Mojang, how they can add crap like that to the game and expect people to play it is just insane. It's not just OP. It's devaluing the karma of the entire game itself, and creating a disgustingly sore spot for the game industry.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Brains are OP
They can store thousands of bytes worth(not actual bytes) or even septillion bytes worth of data and can process complex emotions and control animals
So OP