Thanks for being here

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday.... Crossing my fingers I can talk my dad into letting me have my laptop today
Happy Birthday :)

Have a mashed potato cake
potato-cakes-001.jpg

And yes I posted this in all the places :3

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
*goes to build pcassassin a huge minecraft cake and minecraft laptop* wait I am stuck on a bus dang it ...later then

I hope this is a sign things are getting better for you, as you do seem to be a awesome person who should have it better.
On a happier note hopefully, happy late birthday! I am serious about that minecraft cake!

Reactions: pc_assassin

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
If only i could eat it.... I would like a copy of the map (for science) when i get something that can run minecraft well

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Until then @gold49 has time to make the cakes look like mashed potato cakes :D

Stop giving me ideas when I don't have my laptop!:p:D

If only i could eat it.... I would like a copy of the map (for science) when i get something that can run minecraft well

I will try to set that up soonish, between school, my noobness in file hosting of any kind, and other hobbies I don't think I will have it up for a few weeks minimum.
Also, I will make some tweaks to this as I was in a hurry to get this done (homework) and would like to make it look decent from other angles. May leave you some extra things in the world while I am at it (the potato cake will live!:p)

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Damn. Just read this whole thread and that is my only response.

Seriously, I had incredible respect for you before this thread, but now it is through the roof.

Just spent 2 hours trying to think of something else to say, but that is literally the only thing that came close to my reaction, and it didn't even really come close...if you ever need anything, I check my alerts and lurk for about 15 minutes a day, so let me know if you ever need to be talked off a ledge.

Edit add-on: I know I'm in no way qualified to give advice, but I'm...let's just say I'm experienced...with talking people off of suicide if you ever need a willing ear.

Last edited:

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Damn. Just read this whole thread and that is my only response.

Seriously, I had incredible respect for you before this thread, but now it is through the roof.

Just spent 2 hours trying to think of something else to say, but that is literally the only thing that came close to my reaction, and it didn't even really come close...if you ever need anything, I check my alerts and lurk for about 15 minutes a day, so let me know if you ever need to be talked off a ledge.

Edit add-on: I know I'm in no way qualified to give advice, but I'm...let's just say I'm experienced...with talking people off of suicide if you ever need a willing ear.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Reactions: pizzawolf14

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
*Reads a few posts*
*Quite literally steps backwards in real life*

Holy crap. Well. I see at least that I'm on the special thanks list so I guess I helped. Dude, I have no experience of these kind of things, I'm really sorry but really I'm just an odd one out. My worst things I've ever suffered are ending soon, they were purely medical, and they were no where near as bad as the stuff other people have had. My closest experiences of what you have been having have been stories from my mum, but, I hope you understand, they're really not my stories to tell, and I really don't want to be disrespectful. But, growing up like this has its upsides to this kind of thing. I know people quite well, and I don't know if anyone has said this but, you're scared of reporting your parents. You're scared of what they might do to you and what might happen to you afterwards. If you think I'm wrong, the chances are, I'm not. I have learnt that people hide these kind of things from themselves. It's something everyone does. But I want you to remember, if your parents ever go too far, that phone can free you from them. But I didn't just post this to be sad and down-to-earth. Come join the Pokemon RPG and the Starships RPG in the forum games section. Me, the j, dylanpiera, luma, player, tord and occasionally witherblaster play it, and we have fun chatting like crazy on Skype. Seriously, when we're all on it's difficult to go five seconds without a message. So if youre feeling down and all the seriousness of this thread is getting to you, come and have fun! You're a good guy pc. You don't need to thank us for being here. We should thank you. Thank you pc. For being a friend.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I could not agree with this more! Damnit Cheese, why'd you have to start chopping the onions?

Glad to see you still manage to get on every so often. We're here whenever man. It's the least we can do.
After writing that I don't know whether to smile or cry....

It was a good piece of writing...
But it's so sad!
It might make pc feel better...
BUT IT'S SO GODDAMNED SAD.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Wow I just realised how bad that made me sound. Basically just the same as it might make pc feel better. That's what I meant by a good piece of writing.

Are you kidding me? As far as I'm concerned it was beautiful. That last section I quoted genuinely brought a tear to my eye. That's not something that happens often with me.