Thanks for being here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pc_assassin, Feb 26, 2015.

1. HeilMewTwo

HeilMewTwo New Member

Like I care about america.

2. RavynousHunter

RavynousHunter New Member

But...Chicago-style pizza!

3. HeilMewTwo

HeilMewTwo New Member

Rats and spit?

4. RavynousHunter

Psh, more like a 10-foot thick slice of pizza heaven. Traditional Italian pizza is just...unpleasant, the crust is far too thin and cracker-like, from my experience.

pizzawolf14 likes this.
  5. HeilMewTwo

HeilMewTwo New Member

In Australia we have CHEESE-FILLED CRUSTS! All other crusts just can't compare.

6. RavynousHunter

If I hadn't already eaten, you'd have made me hungry with that. I looooooooooooves me some stuffed-crust pizza.

7. pc_assassin

pc_assassin New Member

Litchfield mn zip 55355 if you must know. Pop couple thousand. Biggest town in a twenty mile radius but at about thirty miles it starts to look really tiny. I'm not a fan of the CPS and foster care, I have had at least six good friends, from my years at junior high and my single year at senior high, ripped out of my life by the foster system...

8. jedi13

jedi13 Well-Known Member

Wow, I just found this thread.

I'm glad I helped :)

pc_assassin likes this.
  9. Padfoote

Padfoote Brick Thrower Team Member Forum Moderator

@pc_assassin I'm a little late to the discussion but unless things are horrible (as in, could be killed at any moment) CPS is an awful idea and something that's best to not get involved in unless you have to. I've seen enough from the news and in person at school years ago to know that it's a last case thing.

pc_assassin, duckfan77 and jedi13 like this.
  10. pc_assassin

pc_assassin New Member

So...... Remember that old laptop? It wont turn on.. I had the entire thing apart last night trying to figure out why but, no dice. Ah well, all good things must come to an end, eh? I am broadcasting from my moms old ipod, which is already being searched for. So until further notice I am no longer a gamer/forum user/team member/online potato. This may be a week, a month, or until I decide I have had enough and move. On a good note I got to the store last night and finally replaced the SD card that was stolen from my phone so now i have a basic for of entertainment again, music. It was a good run... Send my regards to the Third Party Team, I never got a chance to update a pack but I denied 3, it was a pleasure to talk with and work alongside them.

Strikingwolf likes this.
  11. pc_assassin

pc_assassin New Member

As always thanks for being here!

Padfoote, ljfa, Strikingwolf and 2 others like this.
  12. pc_assassin

pc_assassin New Member

My only regrets of my time here is I never got to experience some or be a part of the things I truly wanted to in my short time here. Wish me luck in my future endeavors as I am in yours. I post here as long as I have the means and when I don't I hope one day to return. Good bye my friends. I regret never getting the chance to get to know some of the people I came to call my closest of friends in a way even a forum cannot give. To them I give my gratitude. If this is my finally post I want all of you to know how much I have come to rely on you for support even if you never knew you were helping me. I came here broken and afraid, searching for an answer to the nagging question, "Why don't you just end it?" When I am truly forced to leave, I leave with my answer, because there are people out there, even if they cant spot me in a crowd, that have cared for my well being, that have been there when I was at my lowest. To those people, my friends, I owe you an unequaled debt of gratitude.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  13. RJS

RJS New Member

[​IMG]

Hope to see you here again some day. The potato shall not be forgotten.

pc_assassin likes this.
  14. SpwnX

SpwnX New Member

We'll see you here again for sure, as long Minecraft continues to be a thing, that is.

pc_assassin likes this.
  15. Strikingwolf

Strikingwolf New Member

Farewell. We will never forget our potato friend

pc_assassin likes this.
  16. HeilMewTwo

HeilMewTwo New Member

Good luck, stay safe.

pc_assassin likes this.
  17. jedi13

jedi13 Well-Known Member

Goodbye potato.

*cries silently in the corner*

pc_assassin likes this.
  18. ljfa

ljfa New Member

That's sad :(
    Good luck in your endeavors my friend, I sure hope to see you again aroud here.

pc_assassin likes this.
  19. jedi13

jedi13 Well-Known Member

Also, hot dog filled crusts. And nacho crusts.

20. pc_assassin

pc_assassin New Member

Birthday.... Crossing my fingers I can talk my dad into letting me have my laptop today

Padfoote, gold49 and GamerwithnoGame like this.