Thanks for being here

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Psh, more like a 10-foot thick slice of pizza heaven. Traditional Italian pizza is just...unpleasant, the crust is far too thin and cracker-like, from my experience.
In Australia we have CHEESE-FILLED CRUSTS! All other crusts just can't compare.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Litchfield mn zip 55355 if you must know. Pop couple thousand. Biggest town in a twenty mile radius but at about thirty miles it starts to look really tiny. I'm not a fan of the CPS and foster care, I have had at least six good friends, from my years at junior high and my single year at senior high, ripped out of my life by the foster system...

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
@pc_assassin I'm a little late to the discussion but unless things are horrible (as in, could be killed at any moment) CPS is an awful idea and something that's best to not get involved in unless you have to. I've seen enough from the news and in person at school years ago to know that it's a last case thing.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
So...... Remember that old laptop? It wont turn on.. I had the entire thing apart last night trying to figure out why but, no dice. Ah well, all good things must come to an end, eh? I am broadcasting from my moms old ipod, which is already being searched for. So until further notice I am no longer a gamer/forum user/team member/online potato. This may be a week, a month, or until I decide I have had enough and move. On a good note I got to the store last night and finally replaced the SD card that was stolen from my phone so now i have a basic for of entertainment again, music. It was a good run... Send my regards to the Third Party Team, I never got a chance to update a pack but I denied 3, it was a pleasure to talk with and work alongside them.

Reactions: Strikingwolf

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
My only regrets of my time here is I never got to experience some or be a part of the things I truly wanted to in my short time here. Wish me luck in my future endeavors as I am in yours. I post here as long as I have the means and when I don't I hope one day to return. Good bye my friends. I regret never getting the chance to get to know some of the people I came to call my closest of friends in a way even a forum cannot give. To them I give my gratitude. If this is my finally post I want all of you to know how much I have come to rely on you for support even if you never knew you were helping me. I came here broken and afraid, searching for an answer to the nagging question, "Why don't you just end it?" When I am truly forced to leave, I leave with my answer, because there are people out there, even if they cant spot me in a crowd, that have cared for my well being, that have been there when I was at my lowest. To those people, my friends, I owe you an unequaled debt of gratitude.

Last edited:

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
cute-gif-Loki-Tom-Hiddleston-sad-smiling.gif

Hope to see you here again some day. The potato shall not be forgotten.

Reactions: pc_assassin