Terraria

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
Why would you want to kill your NPCs? Unless you're trying to summon the wall of flesh.

I know everyone calls the vampire knives & spectre armour OP. What does everyone think about them in light of the pumpkin moon event? I'm pretty sure it'd be impossible without at least one of those. Also, do you think there will be a ranged weapon that self-heals you? Do you think there should be one?

ItsRex

Jul 29, 2019
Why would you want to kill your NPCs? Unless you're trying to summon the wall of flesh.

I know everyone calls the vampire knives & spectre armour OP. What does everyone think about them in light of the pumpkin moon event? I'm pretty sure it'd be impossible without at least one of those. Also, do you think there will be a ranged weapon that self-heals you? Do you think there should be one?

Nah, life draining stuff are way way way too op.

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
so it looks like in the only one having problems with the PM
life isnt a problem but, daum you need to put out so much damage to be a threat.

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
A question about the halloween stuff: is it only around until halloween, or is it here to stay? There's a lot of stuff added, it'd be a shame if it went away in november.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
A question about the halloween stuff: is it only around until halloween, or is it here to stay? There's a lot of stuff added, it'd be a shame if it went away in november.

Goody Bags will only drop during Halloween season and the pumpkins will only spawn naturally during that time. Outside of Halloween, you can still buy pumpkin seeds from the Dryad to plant them yourself, and you can still summon the Pumpkin Moon year-round.

Rare drops like the Bladed Glove and Bloody Machette will only drop during Halloween, and I think spooky mobs like the Hopping Jack and Ghost will stop spawning after Halloween.

Reactions: ItsRex

ItsRex

Jul 29, 2019
Goody Bags will only drop during Halloween season and the pumpkins will only spawn naturally during that time. Outside of Halloween, you can still buy pumpkin seeds from the Dryad to plant them yourself, and you can still summon the Pumpkin Moon year-round.

Rare drops like the Bladed Glove and Bloody Machette will only drop during Halloween, and I think spooky mobs like the Hopping Jack and Ghost will stop spawning after Halloween.

DANGIT O_O
you found out more than me on the halloween event. Thanks for the info too.

EDIT: Just read this and you will find out 5 halloween additions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/...7icQI7FhYZEGRCJEG58f6Y/preview?sle=true&pli=1

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
P.s this is the only thread i pots on now, barely play ftb lol

True words. I'm migrating to the Terraria forums, actually. Half of the FTB community here has done the same, which is quite interesting... there are a lot of familiar names over there.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, also, I guess the NPCs will stop selling costumes after Halloween, so buy that Dryad Bikini while you still can. :p

Also, I finally got a Raven Staff! :)

xJtsEJj.jpg

ItsRex

Jul 29, 2019
screw that reaper helmet
REPLACE IT WITH A jack o lantern helm dyed black. (from hh in pumpkin moon)

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I believe it ends around November 10th, or so, but I'm not quite certain. :p
I bet you can use your system calendar to push back the date to relive the Halloween event if need be, but not quite certain.

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
are the terraria forums anygood?
really active?
good reads?
if so i may head over there till FTB has some 1.6 packs

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
really active?
good reads?

Yes. The modding community is fantastic, and the suggestions forum is slightly more active than the general discussion forum.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
really active?
good reads?

From what I've seen, the Terraria forums are mostly full of people yelling at each other over which items do or do not need to be nerfed. :p

Reactions: PeggleFrank

ItsRex

Jul 29, 2019
From what I've seen, the Terraria forums are mostly full of people yelling at each other over which items do or do not need to be nerfed. :p

oh god yeah. I remember the argument 'Congratulations. Mages can't kill plantera' but Cenx actally killde it with mage stuff.