Whitelist Server Terra Incognita|Mindcrack v8.2|24/7|Small, Mature Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Edrosty

Jul 29, 2019
CnuMaJE.png

BongKing666

Jul 29, 2019
ya whoever this IBW solution sucks for server hosting. I'm never using them and if i talk toanyone about getting a server host IBW solution I'm telling them don't bother it's a waste of time cuz they will shut down the server after a few days accusing you of cheating in resources( BTW ITS MINECRAFT its not like you can cheat in real-money items or anything) Just anyone if u want a server dont use IBW solution...if you really want a server host that is 100% dedicated use someone like creeperhost who is reliable as a server host.

UselessFlaw

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I think he means they were using too much of the SERVER's resources. you know like RAM, CPU, etc. but any good server host can limit what you use during creation of a virtual machine so...

Gwinbar

Jul 29, 2019
I'm actually more angry with jaearess than with the hosting guys. It seems like he decided to shut down the server five minutes after being told there was a problem, instead of, you know, trying to be civil and work things out and/or set up a new server somewhere else, since that's kind of his duty as admin.

AustinW

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:halolord251
Country and Timezone (from GMT):USA EDT
Have you ever been banned?: reg. minecraft yes mindcrack no
If you have been banned before, please explain why: i was baned because i had a trap that went into my house and somone died and lost their stuff but there was no rule against death traps
What is your experience level with FTB?: played tekkit for about 3 months then saw this and it is even better been playing this for about 4 months
What's your favorite part of FTB?:MACHINES AND MAGIC
Why do you want to join the server?:i like small white-listed servers cause they almost never have griefers and MOST people are mature
Tell us a bit about yourself:i am the youngest of 4 still pretty mature i like pranks (non-Destructive)
Additional info (if any): usually playing on servers so i should be on allot