Whitelist Server Terra Incognita|Mindcrack v8.2|24/7|Small, Mature Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ashton

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: krashton1
Country and Timezone (from GMT):Toronto Canada -4
Have you ever been banned?: Nope
If you have been banned before, please explain why: still a nope
What is your experience level with FTB?: Played a crap load of single player with direwolf
What's your favorite part of FTB?: The collection of mods that work together, it makes minecraft a almost new game. But if I had to choose one part it would probably be the machines.
Why do you want to join the server?: To play online with a community
Tell us a bit about yourself: I live up in Toronto Canada, I play many sports including football and rugby, into bass guitar, play warhammer 40000, Idk what else. I would try to get on as much as possible that school and sports allows but some weeks just get really busy.
Additional info (if any): not that I can think of, email? [email protected]

Loki C.G.

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lokidurfire
Country and Timezone (from GMT):pst
Have you ever been banned?:Never been banned.
If you have been banned before, please explain why:N/A
What is your experience level with FTB?: I've been playing with Ftb for a while now, not got everything figured out but I'd say I'm doing alright.
What's your favorite part of FTB?: Automating my base is always a fun challenge.
Why do you want to join the server?: This server looks exactly like what I'm looking for, small tight community where I don't need to worry about griefers, I always like helping out.
Tell us a bit about yourself:Not too much to say, Live in Oregon, love boardgaming and putting around in minecraft, I hope to get to know ou guys soon.
Additional info (if any): I think we're good.

Foodoholic

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Foodoholic
Country and Timezone (from GMT):
Denmark (GMT+1)
Have you ever been banned?:
Nope
What is your experience level with FTB?:
Medium experienced I would say. Have used most of the mods to some extent. Haven't played around to much with Steve Carts and the other train mods.
What's your favorite part of FTB?:That's hard to say, I like a lot about FTB, all the machines, the different tools you can make, all the new things to explore and discover (Twilight forest and all the lovely mobs it has), that you can automate almost everything and that there is always something to do in FTB, but I think my favorite things is automating things and making stuff look pretty with the RP micro blocks. Two different slabs on eachother?!?! Speechless.
Why do you want to join the server?:
I'm just looking for a place to relax, play and have fun with other people and not having to worry about being greifed or worse.
Tell us a bit about yourself:
I'm a pretty laid back guy. I like using my humor and making people laugh. The last thing you can expect from me is greifing or stealing, I might take a peek in a chest to see whats in it, but that's it.
Additional info (if any):
Accept me! (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)

jaearess

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Foodoholic
Denmark (GMT+1)
Nope
Medium experienced I would say. Have used most of the mods to some extent. Haven't played around to much with Steve Carts and the other train mods.
What's your favorite part of FTB?:That's hard to say, I like a lot about FTB, all the machines, the different tools you can make, all the new things to explore and discover (Twilight forest and all the lovely mobs it has), that you can automate almost everything and that there is always something to do in FTB, but I think my favorite things is automating things and making stuff look pretty with the RP micro blocks. Two different slabs on eachother?!?! Speechless.
I'm just looking for a place to relax, play and have fun with other people and not having to worry about being greifed or worse.
I'm a pretty laid back guy. I like using my humor and making people laugh. The last thing you can expect from me is greifing or stealing, I might take a peek in a chest to see whats in it, but that's it.
Accept me! (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
Congratulations, Foodoholic! You've been accepted on to the server, and I've added you to the whitelist. Hope to see you on the server soon :D (Though, just as a warning, I won't personally be on the server for a few more hours. Others may be around to help you get started, though.) If there's any problems, feel free to send me a message here.

Koala_VV

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Koala_VV
Country and Timezone (from GMT): GMT -8 Pacific Coast Canada
Have you ever been banned?: No
If you have been banned before, please explain why: N/A
What is your experience level with FTB?: I have been playing FTB for quite a while, got up to quantum armor on a world once, but have mostly been watching the MindCrackers.
What's your favorite part of FTB?: Mostly building with the micro blocks and creating cool contraptions.
Why do you want to join the server?: I'm looking for a small, mature community that just wants to play some FTB, this seems like a great server for that.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I've been playing Minecraft for about 3 years now.
Additional info (if any): None really, just hope to hear back from you guys soon.​

PhilsGeneralTso

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: PhilsGeneralTso
Country and Timezone (from GMT): North American Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5)
Have you ever been banned?: No, never.
What is your experience level with FTB?: I've been playing since FTB was released. So, I have a lot of experience.
What's your favorite part of FTB?: My favorite part of FTB are the machines (Industrial Craft).
Why do you want to join the server?: I want to join this server because it seems calm and not like chaotic. I don't like a lot of people playing in a server because they're some griefers.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a outgoing person. I love jokes and I want to meet new people. I don't like any kind of violence. I hope I make new friends on this server! I am a 8th grader. I get straight A's. Very intelligent and won't do stupid thing. I play table tennis.
Additional info (if any): Not really haha, but I hope you guys reply back to me soon! I do not check this a lot.. So, if you accepted me, can you shoot me a email at: [email protected]? Thanks!

Timelord_Jax

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Timelord_Jax
Country and Timezone (from GMT): America, EST? (i am really not sure what the timezone is, but i am in Michigan.)
Have you ever been banned?: I was falsely banned once, and i think i was banned again on a different server for something a friend of mine did (don't remember that one)
If you have been banned before, please explain why: the one time i know for sure i was banned where i had gotten mixed up in a ban over a massive world grief, wrong place wrong time. I had taken a few stone slabs from the top of a village forge whilist two others around me griefed the whole village, i even tried to take down the obscene statues some of them put up. And unfortunately i got the admin who was already in a bad mood and and taking a few stone slabs to copy (using the old, and very OP equivalent exchange).
What is your experience level with FTB?: I have made a gravisuit and just barely managed to power it. i am fairly "Learned" in most of the mods.
What's your favorite part of FTB?: Quarry's and turtles, and the pipes that go with. something about having a giant machine get resources makes me feel all awestruck and fuzzy inside.
Why do you want to join the server?: several past servers suddenly shut down with no notice, or the community died out. your server also seems very well setup and appears friendly.
Tell us a bit about yourself:Hm... i am very helpful and usually will share any extra resources. i do like doing a shared base thing. not sure what else to say. (might have to ask me questions if you want to know more, i am usually narrow-minded when thinking about myself for a description. and not to sure what you would like to know)
Additional info (if any): i have a dog that is eyeballing me. not sure if thats even remotely relevant but i felt i had an obligation to put something here.

TheSirusKing

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: TheSirusKing
Country and Timezone (from GMT): GMT + 0
Have you ever been banned?: I recently got banned by an abusive admin, i was making a small Thorium reactor to power my newly made matter fabricator and one of the admins said "Hey, i got a repair 2 book, wanna trade it for 1 iridium?" It was a fairly good deal to me so i accepted, we met, he then gave me a Plain book that had been NEI Enchant hacked with repair 2, so it wasnt a real enchanted book, he then ran off with my iridium and banned me. I posted a comment on the chat and the owner just deleted the message and said "stfu". Real mature.
If you have been banned before, please explain why: ^^^ See above
What is your experience level with FTB?: Im pretty good, i didnt use ic2 until i discovered gregtech to balance it, while adding a bunch of awesome stuff, so i got pretty good at that. I have been using modded MC since 1.0, and i joined in 1.8.
What's your favorite part of FTB?: Its Pretty easy to get a large community with it, although i do tend to use my own custom packs on MultiMC and such. If you mean a mod, then Either Redpower or Gregtech <3
Why do you want to join the server?: See "Have you been banned". It was a nice community till that guy joined, which was a shame. I would love to join another server with a nice community, seems most are about cheatin' greifers!
Tell us a bit about yourself: Im English, and Erm.. im pretty secretive but also rather socialable, slightly nosey too ;) I dont mind helping out, but if you tell me to do something specific and i wander off, dont blame me, i got minor ADD :(
Additional info (if any): I iz ill. Also i haz skype chat with these 3 people from a fan server i was on about 2 years ago, called Neceros Nation.

Yellowbobby

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
Yellowbobby

Canada, EAST ( Currently 9:31 AM )

No, never

If you have been banned before, please explain why:

I started a few months ago, im getting better everyday I guess!

What's your favorite part of FTB?:
Sorting everything so easily and the fact that it makes Minecraft something else than a building structure game

I like to play with a community, always trying to find a mature one.

Im a french canadian, my first language is french but I do my best to speak english so you guys can understand me :)

The last server I played on was left by his owner... so here I am !

jaearess

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Koala_VV​
Country and Timezone (from GMT): GMT -8 Pacific Coast Canada​
Have you ever been banned?: No​
If you have been banned before, please explain why: N/A​
What is your experience level with FTB?: I have been playing FTB for quite a while, got up to quantum armor on a world once, but have mostly been watching the MindCrackers.​
What's your favorite part of FTB?: Mostly building with the micro blocks and creating cool contraptions.​
Why do you want to join the server?: I'm looking for a small, mature community that just wants to play some FTB, this seems like a great server for that.​
Tell us a bit about yourself: I've been playing Minecraft for about 3 years now.​
Additional info (if any): None really, just hope to hear back from you guys soon.​
Congratulations, Koala_VV, you've been accepted! :)

In-Game Name: PhilsGeneralTso
Country and Timezone (from GMT): North American Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5)
Have you ever been banned?: No, never.
What is your experience level with FTB?: I've been playing since FTB was released. So, I have a lot of experience.
What's your favorite part of FTB?: My favorite part of FTB are the machines (Industrial Craft).
Why do you want to join the server?: I want to join this server because it seems calm and not like chaotic. I don't like a lot of people playing in a server because they're some griefers.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a outgoing person. I love jokes and I want to meet new people. I don't like any kind of violence. I hope I make new friends on this server! I am a 8th grader. I get straight A's. Very intelligent and won't do stupid thing. I play table tennis.
Additional info (if any): Not really haha, but I hope you guys reply back to me soon! I do not check this a lot.. So, if you accepted me, can you shoot me a email at: [email protected]? Thanks!

Welcome to the server, PhilsGeneralTso! I've added you to the whitelist.

OracleFish

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:OracleFish
Country and Timezone (from GMT):GMT +2
Have you ever been banned?:Yes.
If you have been banned before, please explain why:I think you cant count this as ban, but anyways..Some hacker hacked the server and started banning everyone, only because of that I got banned.
What is your experience level with FTB?::I think that im pretty good at FTB,I have been playing Dw20's pack lately so I want to try out the mindcraft one.Im watching the Mindcrack server FTB lets plays.
What's your favorite part of FTB?:Xycraft, thaumcraft and other awesom mods! :)
Why do you want to join the server?:I want to meet new friends and improve my skills with other people who know more than me!
Tell us a bit about yourself:My name is Dax,Im from Estonia, its a little country near Finland.I usually do sports like muay thai,swimming and etc..I have a lovely girlfriend.Im always nice to her, so that means that im nice to other people around me.
Additional info (if any):Null

darkrazor

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Darkrazortje
Country and Timezone (from GMT): GMT+1 (netherlands)
Have you ever been banned?: Nope
If you have been banned before, please explain why: -
What is your experience level with FTB?: Pretty high, played a lot of tekkit before this, played direwolf pack and mindcrack now and watch a lot of mindcrack lp'ers
What's your favorite part of FTB?: gathering and building cool machine stuff
Why do you want to join the server?: want to meet other people, to build stuff together and exchange idea's!
Tell us a bit about yourself: I play minecraft for about 3 years now, im dutch, and i'm in uni
Additional info (if any): nope

BananaSplit2

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:BananaSplit2
Country and Timezone (from GMT):GMT+1, France
Have you ever been banned?: No
If you have been banned before, please explain why:
What is your experience level with FTB?: High (didn't really play with GregTech though) and even though I didn't play for a couple monthes and I only started back 2 weeks ago, I caught up with pretty much all the new stuff
What's your favorite part of FTB?: Technical stuff, I love it. I like Minecraft but vanilla got boring fast. Also not having to configure all the mods manually is damn good, since I did it before, and it was a real hassle
Why do you want to join the server?: I already did so many solo worlds before, and I wanted to go ahead and try harder mods like GregTech, but not alone for once. I do love small mature communities
Tell us a bit about yourself: Got Minecraft since Alpha, play mods for over 1 year, pretty much started to watch Direwolf20's videos a year ago, and I won the 3rd episode of Direwolf20's Wrenched game (
)
I was an important member of an unofficial Wrenched community (Scrapped) before it fell apart and I have some small community server experience
Additional info (if any): I don't see much I could really say except I love starting from scratch and I hate huge public servers with premium and limited stuff and where nobody cares about you. Also, I speak French as my first language of course, and even though I'm pretty good at English, I might say weird stuff sometimes... most of the time you can still understand me :p.
Oh, and I'm quite active

tmwill87

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Tmwill87
Country and Timezone (from GMT): US, EST/EDT
Have you ever been banned?: Yes
If you have been banned before, please explain why: Griefing a year or so ago
What is your experience level with FTB?: On a scale of 1-10 10 being excellent, its an 8 (i still use nei for some recipies, not familiar with some machines)
What's your favorite part of FTB?: Bees
Why do you want to join the server?: I want a close knit community where I won't have to worry about getting griefed.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I will not be able to play much on the weekdays because of school, but will be active on the weekends.
Additional info (if any): I was playing on a tekkit lite server that got shut down so I am looking for a new server

Thanks and have a good day.

jaearess

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for applying everyone.

We are now no longer accepting applications. Any one that has applied before this post is still eligible, and I will be contacting them one way or another soon.

jaearess

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry everyone. I'm being forced to shut down the server. The host has accused us of overusing resources, and threatened to shut it down. The only solution was to start a new world, and there was no guarantee that the same problem wouldn't happen again.

I'm really sorry. This sucks, but there's no other choice other than just restarting again and again, and I'm just not willing to do that.

The host for the server was IBW Solutions. Do not ever use them for hosting.

Gwinbar

Jul 29, 2019
Man, we're talking with the hosting guy on the server, please log on. Maybe something can be done. The server's not closed yet.