Whitelist Server Team Accused Minecraft [Ultimate Pack V1.0.1] [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Zaazu

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ryan
ingame name: Zaazu
have you been ban before: No
mod your best at: IC2
Why we should let you on the server: I've been looking for a server to call "home". I'm not interested in playing with 12 year olds, so the whole 17+ thing is a big plus for me.

xFalse1

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Sean
ingame name: xFalse1
have you been ban before: No I have not.
mod your best at: Buildcraft, IC2, Redpower, Forestry
Why we should let you on the server: I believe I am an outgoing guy who is easy to get a long with, I don't and will not act like a little kid and I am looking to have fun on a server. Zaazu ^^ and I have been looking for a good mature server to play on that is at least 17+ so if you are able to accept the both of us that would be fantastic. The fact you also have a TS3 server is a huge bonus.

Maniac1011

Jul 29, 2019
got all three of you added in if you would like to join the ts3 server email me or privet message me on or hit up an admin in game here and ill get in on

darkreapa

Jul 29, 2019
Two applications here:
Name: Alex
ingame name: darkreapa
have you been ban before: No. Proof here
Mod your best at: Either buildcraft 2, industrialcraft 2 or thermal expansion.
Why we should let you on the server: I am a mature person, I can keep my calm at all times and I try to get along with everyone. I am friendly at all times and enjoy helping out new players on the server with gifts and tips. If anyone needs help with the mods I will always be glad to help.

Name: Eric
ingame name: thatguy537
have you been ban before: Yes, twice unfortunately, however they were simple misunderstandings.
Mod your best at: I would say forestry or thaumcraft.
Why should we let you on the server: I am looking for a good FTB Ultimate server to play on where I can meet new people, talk with them, and have a general good time without having to worry about immature griefers.

Last edited:

Zynthetic

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Dmitrey
ingame name: 0v3r1ord
have you been ban before: nope
mod your best at: gregtech
Why we should let you on the server: I'm mature, calm, experienced FTB player, so - why not?

oblivion6274

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jordy
ingame name: oblivion6274
have you been ban before: nope
mod your best at: Thaumcraft
Why we should let you on the server: My friend who is on the server recommended it, and I've never played on a server so I'm excited to experience the multiplayer.

Fxz_y

Jul 29, 2019
I'm Jaro my ingame name is Fxz_y, I'm only 15 years old(I know it's a 17+ server), I'm very mature when it comes to games with others and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I was banned once when i was helping a friend on another server and someone asked the IP of my server and i said it in world chat, but i wont do it again now. I'm good at all mods but my best mod is IC2/Gregtech. You could let me in because I'm an experienced player and love to help others when needed, but you don't need to I can always find a cool server like this one.

TheCountChuckula

Jul 29, 2019
Maniac has been AWOL for about a month or so. the server is closed. Wait for an update b4 applying. (Just don't want you to waste your time.)