Whitelist Server Team Accused Minecraft [Ultimate Pack V1.0.1] [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Maniac1011

Jul 29, 2019
Team Accused's Mincraft Server running the Ultimate Pack v1.0.1
the server IP:64.31.24.52

17+ server

Rules:
1:No grefing at all if caught you will be ban for good
2:No mystcraft ages so dont even ask for 1
3: mining machines (quarry, tunnel bore ect) will be aloud only in Mining world But normal mining in over world is fine
4:NO HACKS WHAT SO EVER YOU WILL BE PERMA BAN AS WELL
Disabled items:
IC2 Nukes, Mystcraft writing desk and age books, more may follow as needed

about the server:
Hard survival game play with no pvp for now if it becomes something we all want maybe ill add a pvp map
we also like to build things thats why we ask that mining machines are used only in mining world
we were running the dw20 pack but just decided that it was not a challenge anymore so we did a full restart and updated to the ultimate pack

Plugins:
1:Multiverse
2:Core Protect
3:Lag Cleaner
4:Essentials
5:Economy(coming soon)
6:Factions (coming soon)

Difficulty level: Hard survival
ORES HAVE BEEN ADJUSTED FOR MORE PEOPLE THEN THE SINGLE PLAYER FILES
E3-1270v2 Processors 6GB DDR3 RAM 256GB SSD 100mbps Network location Dallas
ping is good for alot of people i had test including canada and europe
we will be adding op's as well in the future so keep an eye out for applications

Whitelist info
Name:
ingame name:
mod your best at:
Why we should let you on the server:

pm me on here or email me at [email protected] just include minecraft server in email name if you have any questions also you can email me if you would like to join me and anyone else on ts3 17+ for that tho we are a mature gaming clan

Maniac1011

Jul 29, 2019
as of yesterday i was a fresh map we were running dw20 pack but changed over to ultimate pack mid day yesterday

iyskreem

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Nathan
In-game name: iyskreem
Have you ever been banned before: Never
Mod you're best with: IC2
Why we should let you on the server: I'm a hard worker and a fair player.

A.N.T.I.

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Call me Luke or Anti, whichever prefered.
ingame name: Sooperguy50
have you been ban before: No I have not except on servers that got taken over by random griefers who were Opped :mad:
mod your best at: I've only recently started Ftb but I'm pretty good at building and survival.
Why we should let you on the server: Cause my friends are joining and i'd like to play as well ;)

KLB

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Caleb
Ingame name: KaeElBee
Have you been ban before: Nope. And I haven't been banned either.
Mod your best at: I'm really good at IC2 and Thaumcraft, and since I'm good at building artsy fartsy stuff, I can be pretty decent at Bibleocraft and Microblocks from Red Power.
Why we should let you on the server: Because my friends and clan members have joined, and we were hoping to play as a clan.

iyskreem

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Maniac, how does respawn power work? When you die, you lose power, it would seem. How do you get more?

delotheric

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Leland
ingame name:delotheric
have you been ban before:no
mod your best at:industrial craft
Why we should let you on the server:I'm a mature player just looking for other people who enjoy FTB. I am a decent builder and I'm an easy learner.

Maniac1011

Jul 29, 2019
got you 2 added in welcome to the server and iyskreem dont worry about that its just for factions but were only using it for land protections

Greywolfz

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Brandon
ingame name: Greywolfz
have you been ban before: no
mod your best at: IC2
Why we should let you on the server: I love to eat pudding and sometimes I like other things. also many of my friends are on this and yea

Irradiation

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Marc
ingame name:Irradiation
have you been ban before:Nope.
mod your best at:No preference/specifications
Why we should let you on the server:I haven't really played Minecraft in a while, and I'm interested in a server that doesn't permit random people to come in and screw everything up. Furthermore, few friends in the server.

Its_MaGiiK

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Jeremy
ingame name:Its_MaGiiK
have you been ban before:Yes, but it was a long long time ago and it wasn't even my fault.
mod your best at:Steve's carts and Forestry -bees (but I'm trying to get a lot better at them.)
Why we should let you on the server:Because I'm a fun, chill guy that just wants to have fun and build with other people. I love working together.

Irrelephant

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Andrew, I go by Irrelephant on the interwebs
ingame name:Wizfire
have you been ban before:nope
mod your best at: Thaumcraft, and I want to try forestry
Why we should let you on the server:several of my friends are joining this server, and I enjoy minecraft

BrianAwesome100

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Brian
ingame name: BrianAwesome100 (Was on the DW20 Server :D)
have you been ban before: nope
mod your best at: BC/IC2
Why we should let you on the server: Im helpful, fun guy, like to play MC on servers cause SP is boring without people to chat with

willman55

Jul 29, 2019
Name:William
ingame name:willman55
have you been ban before:Not that i know of.
mod your best at:I started with BC/IC2 so i guess them
Why we should let you on the server:I have never liked any server because of nasty people but I hope this server can change that.

Cross_priest

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jonathan (you can call me John though)

In-Game Name:Cross_priest

Have you been ban before: Nope

Mod your best at: Ic2/Redpower

Why we should let you on the server?: I'm easy going guy who loves to be with new people. I also love FTB as well, if that wasn't obvious lol.

Wonderkind

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Michael
ingame name: Wonderkind
have you been ban before: No
mod your best at: Forestry
Why we should let you on the server:I would like to join a FTB to meet new people and have fun with the people I have met on the server.