Whitelist Server Team Accused Minecraft [Ultimate Pack V1.0.1] [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

willman55

Jul 29, 2019
Name:William
ingame name:willman55
have you been ban before:Not that i know of.
mod your best at:I started with BC/IC2 so i guess them
Why we should let you on the server:I have never liked any server because of nasty people but I hope this server can change that.

I'm re-posting from earlier i'm guessing you didn't see it.

Maniac1011

Jul 29, 2019
no bud i did see it but if you look back at the OP this is a 17+ server sorry bud but not there yet

Stiwoz

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Stefano
ingame name: Stiwoz
have you been ban before: nope
mod your best at: I use a lot of TE, Xycraft and factorization
Why we should let you on the server: Because I always like to help other players for free, I like to share my knowledge with others and I would really love to play on a server where everyone can have a lot of fun :)

Johnson

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Doug
ingame name: Johnson79
have you been ban before: No
mod your best at: I consider myself a jack of all trades type of person. Most of my builds use a mixture of many mods, so I would consider myself good with most of them.
Why we should let you on the server: I'm looking for a fresh server that I can progress with everyone else. I pride myself on always improving my building skills and constantly trying new ideas. Hopefully, this server will be a great place for me to share what I know and learn from others. Thanks!

Maniac1011

Jul 29, 2019
no i didnt i just posted a general you in message i never say who just say got you all added in welcome to the server
like now got you both added in welcome to the server enjoy

KLB

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm wondering if anyone else is having problems with Aura Nodes. I can't seem to get my wands or equipment with repair to charge, or get my infernal to work in my base. It's really weird.

JakkofBlades

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Sam
ingame name: JakkofBlades
mod your best at: IC2, BC and RC
Why we should let you on the server: I'm an experienced modded MC player with server admin experience as well. I want a nice community to work on some interesting builds and hone my creativity and mod prowess. I'm friendly and laid back and willing to help newer players.

ddmann

Jul 29, 2019
Name:david
ingame name:ddmann
have you been ban before: sure i have, i was being stupid, havent we all at times?
mod your best at:ic2,buildcraft, working on thaumcraft
Why we should let you on the server: should isnt the word i would use but it would be cool if you did

redcom9

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Manny
ingame name: redcom9
have you been ban before: nope
mod your best at: Thaumcraft/Xy
Why we should let you on the server: I would love to experience FTB in a multiplayer perspective, I'm friendly and glad to help anyone who needs it.

FelixFB

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Felix
ingame name:FelixFB
have you been ban before:Nope
mod your best at:None of them
Why we should let you on the server:Would like to make new friends and have fun with FTB instead of playing it alone.

supernerd1212

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Mac
IGN: supernerd1212
been banned? never
best at mod? tekkit/Buildcraft ic2
why let me play? im a nice guy, who enjoys minecraft:D

demoncress

Jul 29, 2019
Name: george
ingame name: demoncress
have you been ban before: no
mod your best at: rp2/ ic2/ BC/ thaumcraft
Why we should let you on the server:i'm looking for a community to play with and build fantastic creations while having fun and learning new stuff from others.

Maniac1011

Jul 29, 2019
that it is millk5hake and im happy to see it also sorry about the down time today didnt log in before work one of the admins got it fixed up tho everything is up and running

Reactions: Milk5hake

ARandomStump

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Dan
ingame name: ARandomStump
mod your best at: IC2
Why we should let you on the server: i have a friend that i've always played minecraft with and he plays on this server.