"Tame The Beast" Server - LP with Biffa :-)

Biffa2001

Jul 29, 2019
Two videos this time! If you want to see the last video from the Tame The Beast server it's here, episode #13 and the first on the new HermitCraft server episode #14

Tame The Beast #13 - "Thermal Expanding"

Tame The Beast #14 - "Deja Vu All Over Again"

Enjoy :)

Biffa2001

Jul 29, 2019
Tame The Beast #15 - "Spawn Connection" feat/ Dmac

I've been busy with my base design, working with Thermal expansion & we head into the Nether with Dmac :)

Biffa2001

Jul 29, 2019
Time to start playing with the new additions to Thermal Expansion: Tesseracts.

Tame The Beast #16 - "Tesseracts Part 1"

Enjoy :)

Ardit

Jul 29, 2019
How could I join Tame the beast id love to be in it id like to be in one that doesn't go crazy after :);)

Butlerdart

Jul 29, 2019
hi biffa2001, your server with topmass is awesome from the videos that I have watched about the server. That would be really awesome if I could be a part of the whitelist for this server. Thanks, butlerdart

Mhsjlw

Jul 29, 2019
Can I join the server I have tons of experience with FTB and I play all the time
if not I understand (I am not trying to be pushy)

IGN: mhsjlw (all lower case)
-mhsjlw

shwar

Jul 29, 2019
man its so epick and is the server takeing requests yet cause i honestly could not find a single good server for ftb untill i saw you on utube with kerlis and like id actualy love to be on it and helping out with stuff i meen not trying to insist or anything its up to you and its cool if not but if its posible my in game name is iron_scull thanks and keep it up[DOUBLEPOST=1365612414][/DOUBLEPOST]:Dim so anctiose and please4 reply to [email protected] thanks angain im so anctiose and if i can come on id like to make a series with it and some of the members thanks

bugsymalone1

Jul 29, 2019
hi Biffa,
I know I am a long shot off being added to the server so im not going to ask, I know how frustrating it is!!! Im just a small youtuber looking for subs and I was wondering if u could give me a shoutout in one of your episodes? Its ok if you dont want to, I see your reasoning behind it but it would be greatly appriciated! :) From one tea eater to another :) totally fine if you dont wan to tho. I do a lets build series and plan on making a ftb series. Again totally understand if you dont want to
Yours minefully - kavinskigamer - :D
p.s keep up the great work! love your vids, keep them rolling in!!!

romani499

Jul 29, 2019
I played FTB for a while now and I really enjoyed it loved it in other words and soon after started watched videos of etho's lab and really wanted to play on a no items banned server no rules about claiming land and that everyone is nice and friendly then I started watching keralis videos I fell in love with the server I mean it was everything I dreamed of it was perfect. My friend and I tried tons of times trying to make a server but it would never work and we would just end up giving up. I was wondering if it would be possible for u to make my dream come true I do understand that u cannot trust random people but ok I was thinking if u actually white list me and allow me to play which would be magic if u don't like 1 thing that I did wrong u can tell me il fix it then u can ban me forever idk how that sounds for u to me its fair hope. Please read this message =)

romani499

Jul 29, 2019
I played FTB for a while now and I really enjoyed it loved it in other words and soon after started watched videos of etho's lab and really wanted to play on a no items banned server no rules about claiming land and that everyone is nice and friendly then I started watching keralis videos I fell in love with the server I mean it was everything I dreamed of it was perfect. My friend and I tried tons of times trying to make a server but it would never work and we would just end up giving up. I was wondering if it would be possible for u to make my dream come true I do understand that u cannot trust random people but ok I was thinking if u actually white list me and allow me to play which would be magic if u don't like 1 thing that I did wrong u can tell me il fix it then u can ban me forever idk how that sounds for u to me its fair hope. Please read this message =)
please respond im really hoping that u will read my message to you and reply I have 2 more years left to play until I quit and start no games from my 16th birthday and I wana have a lot of fun and put my all into this awesomeness please reply im really tempted to see what u write

Frostblooded

Jul 29, 2019
are you accepting more people to play on your private server? I have watched a lot about it and am super interested in recording with someone now.

K3ralis2

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get the modpack cz i don't know which one it is from keralis his series and it is on your server as i can see :);)