"Tame The Beast" Server - LP with Biffa :-)

stange123

Jul 29, 2019
Otherwise our server member list would include thousands of people. You have no idea how many PM's a day I get asking to join the server. Add in the other guys getting asked daily too and you can see the problem. :)
dang it i really wnated to join

Biffa2001

Jul 29, 2019
To try and distract from our newbish attempts to set up the refinery to go with the quarry we discuss babies and roles as a father during pregnancy :)

Feed The Beast #8 - "Baby Lessons with Biffa" w/ Skyzm

BTW - this was filmed immediately after the last episode so we had not put into practice all the great advice we'd received...like "fix this or it's going to blow up"....!

erikplays

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Biffa I am a HUGE fan of you and kingdaddydmac so much fun to watch I just got ftb today its awesome!

Renfeild

Jul 29, 2019
Is it bad that I kinda laugh on the inside whenever I see someone post a reply or comment on youtube about joining the server?
Also great vids, keep it up!

Zueljin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Biffa! Big props from all of us on the hypermine server. If you guys ever want to do some FTB server vs server stuff count us in :D We're Big fans of all of you guys! Keep up the good work!

Biffa2001

Jul 29, 2019
Is it bad that I kinda laugh on the inside whenever I see someone post a reply or comment on youtube about joining the server?
Also great vids, keep it up!
I get it a lot since starting up Tame The Beast, becomes a pain but there you go what can you do?

Hey Biffa! Big props from all of us on the hypermine server. If you guys ever want to do some FTB server vs server stuff count us in :D We're Big fans of all of you guys! Keep up the good work!

Thanks appreciate it :)

Renfeild

Jul 29, 2019
So are you guys going to update to the new packs when they come out? It sucks losing everything so early into it..

Biffa2001

Jul 29, 2019
So are you guys going to update to the new packs when they come out? It sucks losing everything so early into it..

Yes, we'll update and keep the world if we can, if not then a whole new world! :)

Also, new episode!

Episode 10 - "Lets Hover"

crazydude427

Jul 29, 2019
Biffa i want to join this server ItLooks like The best server I would Ever be on also I never got on a modded server before so It should be a new thing to me if you let me join my name it weirdodude101

Biffa2001

Jul 29, 2019
Tame The Beast #11 - "A Snowy Start" (Modded Minecraft) w/Coe, Hypno, sp00n, Batman

Some new members join me as we start out in a snowy land. Surviving is fun!

Also, please not that this is a private white-listed server so please don't ask to join. Thanks and enjoy :)

Biffa2001

Jul 29, 2019
Tame The Beast #12 - "Black Hole of Death" w/Avidya, Hypno, Coe, Juice, sp00n & Joex2

We learn about Magmatic Engines used in our community power station & have some fun with a Potato Portal Gun! These things are nuts :)

Also, please not that this is a private white-listed server so please don't ask to join. Thanks and enjoy :)

Reactions: drac0_86

victor_rulzzzzz

Jul 29, 2019
can i please join? i love ftb and im a pretty food builder as well as a pretty good redstone engineer. i heard about the server from the mighty overlord keralis. my name in ftb is victor_rulzzzzz (dont forget the 5 z's):D

VodkaShot

Jul 29, 2019
I think I'm going to buck the trend of this post and NOT ask to join the server ;)

Biffa, what modpack are you using? I had assumed it was the MindCrack Pack but have since heard from KingDaddyDMAC's latest video that you added Mystcraft into the mod pack too. If it is a special private custom pack, do you have any plans to publish it if you will like what the MindCrack server has done?

Keep going with the videos, I watch them all!! :)

Biffa2001

Jul 29, 2019
I think I'm going to buck the trend of this post and NOT ask to join the server ;)

Biffa, what modpack are you using? I had assumed it was the MindCrack Pack but have since heard from KingDaddyDMAC's latest video that you added Mystcraft into the mod pack too. If it is a special private custom pack, do you have any plans to publish it if you will like what the MindCrack server has done?

Keep going with the videos, I watch them all!! :)

Thank you for not asking, I hate having to say no all the time!

We use the MindCrack pack but manually added Mystcraft into it and we also changed GregTech to be more along the lines of the FTBBeta version. But I can't stress enough...do not add MystCraft!! It will likely corrupt your world at worse and at best cause you a lot of headaches. Believe me I know as we've had to restart the map due to this.

But fear not the series will continue and the new server is the HermitCraft FTB server! :)