"Tame The Beast" Server - LP with Biffa :-)

Biffa2001

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys,

I started an FTB server called "Tame The Beast" with Topmass that includes a lot of cool people: Xisuma, Jessasin, Juicetra, AvidyaZen, Joe Hills, Unhost, KingDaddyDMac, Skyzm, Topmass & me!

Here's a link to my 3rd episode. As you can see I am new to mods, but have been reading everything I can get my hands on and watching a few videos too so I can get up to speed. There will be lots more collabs coming up too.

Loving Feed The Beast, hope you guys enjoy my LP's from "Tame The Beast" :)

Episode #3 "More Power Captain"

Spinz

Jul 29, 2019
I really appreciate the videos Biffa. They are really fun and informative. What texture pack are you using? The textures look so smooth and it is less "blocky" which is weird to say about Minecraft.

Renfeild

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just starting to settle into the modpack, but I can't wait to start making things like the portal gun. Ultimate mob farms ftw!

Biffa2001

Jul 29, 2019
I really appreciate the videos Biffa. They are really fun and informative. What texture pack are you using? The textures look so smooth and it is less "blocky" which is weird to say about Minecraft.

It's the Faithful 32x32 Tekkit (sorry for swearing!) version. Some of the items are missing but so far most are ok :)

I'm just starting to settle into the modpack, but I can't wait to start making things like the portal gun. Ultimate mob farms ftw!

I know, hope I find some more mob spawners :)

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
It's the Faithful 32x32 Tekkit (sorry for swearing!) version. Some of the items are missing but so far most are ok :)

I know, hope I find some more mob spawners :)
There is a thread on here in the textures section for Faithful 32x which includes I believe the majority of the FTB modpack mods textures, the current one is made by a member but there are plans for an official FTB Faithful pack.

Biffa2001

Jul 29, 2019
There is a thread on here in the textures section for Faithful 32x which includes I believe the majority of the FTB modpack mods textures, the current one is made by a member but there are plans for an official FTB Faithful pack.

Brilliant thanks, I'll check that out :)

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I have been using Isabella II - FTB edition from the texture pack forumns here. It's the nicest 16X TP I have seen

Biffa2001

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 6 - "Welcomes & Facepalms"

New member! Also, go easy on me - we worked out a lot of what we'd done wrong after filming this but it was still fun learning! :)

Renfeild

Jul 29, 2019
So much facepalm its awesome XD. Trust me, this modpack does nothing but make me scratch my head until suddenly it clicks.

LostProphyt

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, Biffa! Love this series! Been watching mostly through you and JoeHills, and I've gotta say, I'm quite impressed! Got an SSP series going myself, and I've learned quite a bit from you guys! Keep up the awesome work! Hopefully, the pack changes won't set you guys too far back. If you need any help re-configuring things, let me know - I managed to get all the mods re-integrated back into the pack after the update.

stange123

Jul 29, 2019
Why i want to join: I would love to Join this server i know a lot about it and i have watched topmass play on it.
Things i would never do: I dont grief,steal,harass,or any sort of sexism.
Things i benefit: I love feed the beast i am a good builder, i love to play pranks on other server members, and i am starting to do youtube videos
Ign: stange123

Biffa2001

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for showing interest in joining the server guys but we are pretty full up now and are only adding people that we know.

Latest episode just went up:

Feed The Beast #7 - "Avidyas Magic Touch" w/ Skyzm (Modded Minecraft)

Enjoy :)