Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jseely

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all, I know I haven't been on in a while but I just wanted to stop by and see how the server was going. Anyway I just tried starting up the new modpack (Update 4) but it's not getting passed GregTech's Init or PostInit stuff. If someone could take a look at my log that would be greatly appreciated. I had to crop out a bit to make it fit on pastebin I tried to avoid any errors or warnings http://pastebin.com/Cy2fBNCC.

jseely

Jul 29, 2019
NVM, I managed to get it working. It turned out I needed to change the max perm size (-XX:MaxPermSize=256m).

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
someone please take a look what is causing the current lagspikes. restart happened this morning and now since around 11ish there are lagspikes again.

Someone somewhere has something that when it gets loaded it takes a big dump on the tps since as long as i stayed in my base (im there like 99.9999% of the time and didnt venture this morning) all was fine... now Mining Age [6] whatever that is and the Nether are loaded again so i guess someone walked around or has something in his base that causes this.

Selej

Jul 29, 2019
I just did a search of age 6. age 3 and the nether.
all the quarries that were not working i put down in chests. the only thing working in the nether is the ender pump which is fine.
other then that. almost all chunkloaders on overworld have disabled themselves by now so i could not find anything causing issues.

incidently i crashed the server 4 times with just me looking around.. ;)

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, been awhile since I've talked to any of you. I can't find you guys on TS anymore :[ Was hoping to get some of your contact info before you all disappear into the ether never to be found again =P If any of you want to play some minecraft with me or maybe some other games sometime in the future please send me your contact info. I have Skype, Steam, Aim, e-mail works too. Hoping to hear from you guys! <3

-Catalisum

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Man, this thread and TeamSpeak seem so dead lately. Does anyone still play on the server? I hope to upgrade it to 1.6 soon, but I don't know how much interest there is, and the list of projects I want to work on is growing.

Anthaeus

Jul 29, 2019
I'm on the server for a few hours most days, and I rarely see anyone else there. I think a lot of people rushed through to endgame stuff this time and the TPS issues aren't helping.

I'd be interested in a 1.6 server, and I expect a lot of people would come back for that, but they will probably all fade away again after a few weeks.

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
I have no idea what happened I just know there is nobody there every time I check =P Anthaeus is probably right though

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
was on vacation. im on on a daily basis.

i checked my mffs found stuff in it. if you use my book there is a diamond chest i will drop anything in it that gets caught by it :)

the book to my base in the end is safe to use but be wary when exploding around my base :p
i placed a book to the end there also :)

and yes the problem with reaching endgame fast is the biggest killer thats why i take things slow :D

mostly thats why i like mods that make stuff harder and tedious to get.

DrRedAxel

Jul 29, 2019
Not gonna lie, i'm kinda waiting for the 1.6.2 update I hop on TS from time to time but usually the channel is empty so I just chill in an open lobby

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
No, I have not run out of funds (yet). However I'm not sure how much longer I can pay for it on my own. 1.5 has pretty much lived its life, and unfortunately, not enough mods are out for 1.6 to make it worth putting together a server for it.

However, I'm planning on doing DSlacky's insanity map. I'll likely start in a day or two or sooner if anyone is interested. With that in mind, if anyone *is* interested pm me on IRC or TS. You can find the pack I'll be using here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/modded-insanity-skyblock-map-for-1-5-2.26670/

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, after taking a (very) long break from minecraft due to personal stuff (sorry for not saying anything), I'm back, and I missed you guys. I don't even see that the server is running. Did it get taken down? And it's a shame you're running out of funds for the server, Tahg. I'd be more than happy to contribute if you need it. Also sorry for not being on teamspeak, like ever lol. If any of you guys are still around I'd love to play games with you all.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, good news and bad news. The good news is that I've almost finished the 1.6 pack for the server. It will be up in a day or two. The bad news (for some) is that I've decided to make this an MJ only pack. Now, the pack still has lots of other awesome mods, but it does not contain any mods that use a different power system. This may change in the future, but there are certain mods I won't ever add. You can contact me on TS or IRC if you have questions about a particular mod. As a word of advanced warning, any questions about GregTech will be promptly ignored. While I'm finishing it up, you can take a look at the mod list here.

EDIT Oops, The document was unintentionally private, it should be accessible now.