Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DWLooney

Jul 29, 2019
I got fed up when it took 2 secs after me breaking a block for it to actually show up as getting broke.
(if/when they get the lag fixed it would be great to mention it in this thread ;))

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
Lag really isn't too bad the past day or two. I think someone did something bad, but it got fixed. We do get a little bit of lag when the server has a lot of people on, but meh.

BIGWayne2234

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah sounds like thing are going well now that most servers are going Ultimate pack and everything. I hope things go smooth with minecraft cause I have nothing else to turn to after work for enjoyment. But, yeah hope full whitelisting happens..... Till then i guess.

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
i think the server just derped... OR it is something with my connection. not sure since it was working just fine until my router reconnected.

/edit

nevermind it might have been just my connection

/edit2

ok i take that back connected some exception error popped up and server was empty again so i think something is fishy

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah.. I'm not sure what's going on but something is lagging us hard. averaging about 60% tps from what i've seen. And the new quarry age isn't doing well either, even though it was just made.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys for the lack of posts lately. Hopefully things will recover after PAX

11philip22

Jul 29, 2019
hello i would like to join your server my in game name is 11philip22
here are some pics
7q3F8e7.png

9CXYQRe.png

ud4qik9.png

2PNCVmI.png

Oeovi95.png

kngaG9u.jpg

the fihrst 5 are from my main base and the last is from my mage hut
i'm verry good in automating things and im familiar whit almost all the tech mods
sorry but i can't donate becouse i'm not verry rich

sorry for my bad english i'm from the netherlands

BIGWayne2234

Jul 29, 2019
Your English isn't that bad you said it rather well.... i'm sure when tahg starts whitelisting he will want to add you you have some nice builds there.

Agent

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisting hasn't gone into effect just yet. Sorry guys you'll have to wait a little bit longer.