Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GamingTom

Jul 29, 2019
Well I tried connecting but crashed even with the private pack :( I'll leave the crash reports here if anyone wants to have a look at them but I going off for the night. If anyone finds an answer I would appreciate it. :)

In Game Report
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lrXxVmS_DGwEKFYJmL6U4fYUBekTOkMnGVr3X_NPBPo/edit?usp=sharing

Text Document Report
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pfMb_w2nklghpPyCRjg0c-Fd37W2A9vrHNkTtvnHNdU/edit?usp=sharing[DOUBLEPOST=1362435122][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I tried connecting but crashed even with the private pack :( I'll leave the crash reports here if anyone wants to have a look at them but I going off for the night. If anyone finds an answer I would appreciate it. :)

In Game Report
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lrXxVmS_DGwEKFYJmL6U4fYUBekTOkMnGVr3X_NPBPo/edit?usp=sharing

Text Document Report
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pfMb_w2nklghpPyCRjg0c-Fd37W2A9vrHNkTtvnHNdU/edit?usp=sharing
Never mind, fixed it :)

GoRoy

Jul 29, 2019
To celebrate the new server opening or something, I made this! \o
TDNAJKv.png
Sorry, the cape just had to be in there. Oh, and it's a bit lower quality than what I usually do, but meh.

Reactions: Agent

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
GamingTom, how did you fix it?

i also would like to know how he fixed it having the same error. will read carefully through the report now so i maybe can figure it out but im dumb like astump when it comes to something that involves the least bit programming skills xD

GamingTom

Jul 29, 2019
i also would like to know how he fixed it having the same error. will read carefully through the report now so i maybe can figure it out but im dumb like astump when it comes to something that involves the least bit programming skills xD
Changed my GUI scale to normal... :p[DOUBLEPOST=1362437930][/DOUBLEPOST]
To celebrate the new server opening or something, I made this! \o
TDNAJKv.png
Sorry, the cape just had to be in there. Oh, and it's a bit lower quality than what I usually do, but meh.
I like it, the only problem I'm having with it is that the quarry doesn't look right, it doesn't look stable sitting on top :p

duffan11

Jul 29, 2019
Tahg, when you reopen the whitelist would you like people that are applying to re-pm their application?

DWLooney

Jul 29, 2019
Changed my GUI scale to normal... :p[DOUBLEPOST=1362437930][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like it, the only problem I'm having with it is that the quarry doesn't look right, it doesn't look stable sitting on top :p
Had the same problem, worked for me too, thanks!

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
Trust me we have a loooong way to go and the new map is aimed at trying to encourage people to fend for themselves and not suck off others, a group of 5 of us are teh only ones anywhere near making a frame quarry and it will probably be that way for a long time. It isn't a race on the server and there is no real "end" to the game, minecraft is endless and if we decide our base is finished we will start on something else. Just because we've had a head start it dosent mean we will affect any of the gameplay for others, they will still have to go through the same process as we did. The GREAT thing about this new map is that there are no OP public ages and any ages that are made are private to the creator and whomever he/she chooses to add to it. This means there is no easy way of getting resources and no-one can really effect others. Hope this clears stuff up

Wait, so if I'm getting this straight.. The server turned into a free for all? Or am I just misunderstanding what "fend for yourself" means. I don't like to take things from other people, even if they offer, but the way I read that made me kind of confused. If I misunderstood and you just meant that people ahead won't be giving out free tickets to end game content, then just ignore this lol.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, so if I'm getting this straight.. The server turned into a free for all? Or am I just misunderstanding what "fend for yourself" means. I don't like to take things from other people, even if they offer, but the way I read that made me kind of confused. If I misunderstood and you just meant that people ahead won't be giving out free tickets to end game content, then just ignore this lol.

No the usual rules apply. No stealing period unless prior consent was given. It is actually recommended you buddy up with people other then derp around by yourself. Plus the likelihood of you being allowed to make a age is higher.

Johnson

Jul 29, 2019
One comment for whoever made the modpack. In the future, please do not remove the versions from the file names. It makes building a texture pack really annoying.

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
It's a lot easier to maintain by removing the versions. Possibly adding them in the modpack description might be a better solution?

Flame_Knight101

Jul 29, 2019
Tahg, when you reopen the whitelist would you like people that are applying to re-pm their application?
This is the thing that i have been wondering the whole time.

So thank a lot about this information.

Anyway How much allocate memory is recommend Tahgcraft Private pack because I put 1.5gb and it still lagging.

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
It will be re-opened tahg just needs to see how the server copes with more people etc.
Also our pack is similar to the ultimate pack so is quiet intensive i suggest allocating as much ram as u can, its going to give u a better experience anyway