Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
Give them a little time Weird0. I'm sure there's all sorts of things they need to make sure work before Tahg lets the rest of us on. I know from experience how tough setting up a server is (much smaller server, but it's still a lot of work for it to run properly) and my advice is to just wait and let them test it out and tweak it first, the server will run much smoother if we get all the bugs worked out ahead of time.

like mentioned before id rather have them working on fixing bugs and not opening prematurely im just cranky and impatient when im drunk ^^

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I feel the server is stable enough to let people on. This weekend I'm opening it up to people who were on the old server and want whitelisted. Please send a PM with: TahgCraft Rewhitelist - <your IGN> as the subject. It doesn't matter what the body of the message is. I'm doing it this way to avoid cluttering the whitelist with users who aren't still active, while requiring this format so I can easily scan my email for people. I will be opening it up to new members soon, but I haven't decided when yet.

Johnson

Jul 29, 2019
Tahg, will the OP be updated again with the config file and any extra mods we need to get for the re-launch?

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
If I understood correctly, Tahg has put together a private modpack on the FTB launcher for us. I would assume he's going to update the OP though.

Akaedis

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, THERE IS a private pack already assembled, just trying to make the server not drop down to 1 TPS and nearly crash...

Zhul

Jul 29, 2019
Yay, thank you Tahg and testing crew for all the effort, the modpack looks quite interesting. :)

And when you open up for new members, will it make the decision easier if we vouch for candidates?
I guess several of us would enjoy to have one or two friends added.

GoRoy

Jul 29, 2019
Nice, is the new modpack still based on MindCrack? If so, I can imagine things like TrainCraft being kicked out. Oh, and are new mods - like Applied Energistics - added? I'd love AE in it.. :3

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Nice, is the new modpack still based on MindCrack? If so, I can imagine things like TrainCraft being kicked out. Oh, and are new mods - like Applied Energistics - added? I'd love AE in it.. :3

Its entirely our own pack.

GoRoy

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, missed that post somehow. So what I can see from that is...
Base on DW20 Modpack with changed GregTech, restricted EBXL, Mine Factory Reloaded, Nether Ores, 'that search mod', and Applied Energistics? Sounds very neat, now I'm looking even more forward to it.
I totally hope I can help build spawn again, at least it was a lot of fun last time. :)

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
I would really like to help build spawn as well. From the little actual building I did, I really enjoyed it. I mostly helped out by providing mass amounts of materials that probably never actually got used :p, though I'd like to help out a lot more this time around. We have a really good little community on this server, and I'm looking forward to playing with you guys again :D