Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Anthaeus

Jul 29, 2019
I'm as anxious as everyone else to get back on, but I'd rather wait until the server is performing exactly as Tahg wants it to.

I suspect there will be something built at spawn by the time we get on, even if its just a rule board and a vanilla potato farm so we don't all starve to death :)

BigDaveNz

Jul 29, 2019
Do we have a really rough estimate of when the testing period is likely to be over and the full whitelist back up?? Or should i just be checking this thread every 12 hours like I am now :p

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
im drunk and im cranky and i im impatient still i want you to fix the bugs b4 releasing ... !

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
Give them a little time Weird0. I'm sure there's all sorts of things they need to make sure work before Tahg lets the rest of us on. I know from experience how tough setting up a server is (much smaller server, but it's still a lot of work for it to run properly) and my advice is to just wait and let them test it out and tweak it first, the server will run much smoother if we get all the bugs worked out ahead of time.

Reactions: BigDaveNz

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
What's going on with the map rendering? Is it causing lag, or is the world just not rendering correctly?

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
Due to having dynmap, when people load vast amounts of land it lags, this has now been sorted and tahg is planning on adding people soon