Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

EroxTroy

Jul 29, 2019
I agree. No private/personal spawners. I have so much lag from the beggining I can't enjoy to play more than making sorting system, run a quarry and watch all the goods that come in..I didn't do much more, becuse breaking every block 3 times is not fun at all.

BIGWayne2234

Jul 29, 2019
I agree. No private/personal spawners. I have so much lag from the beggining I can't enjoy to play more than making sorting system, run a quarry and watch all the goods that come in..I didn't do much more, becuse breaking every block 3 times is not fun at all.

We've had that problem on the other server i played on where there was massive lagg and it turned out to be a loose spawner so we got rid of the spawners and localized them near spawn and took away all anchors and chunk loaders which cut down a massive bit all those chunks unloading and loading took a toll so we marked down all who came on the day after and re-distributed Personal Anchor so that it would only load when that person was on and boy was it better but then the world got corrupted due to some mysterious thing we couldn't find out what so we did a complete map reset and started again. you win some and you lose some.

lokalike

Jul 29, 2019
We've had that problem on the other server i played on where there was massive lagg and it turned out to be a loose spawner so we got rid of the spawners and localized them near spawn and took away all anchors and chunk loaders which cut down a massive bit all those chunks unloading and loading took a toll so we marked down all who came on the day after and re-distributed Personal Anchor so that it would only load when that person was on and boy was it better but then the world got corrupted due to some mysterious thing we couldn't find out what so we did a complete map reset and started again. you win some and you lose some.

The importance of punctuation.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Damn, someone needs to tell me when it's down, because I can't tell just from the console.

xxComet

Jul 29, 2019
why don't we have a private pack? It would've been very nice to have.[DOUBLEPOST=1359391285][/DOUBLEPOST]whenever I try to redownload mindcrack ftb pack v8 my FML says it crashes... so I can't get the basic mindcrac pack files. can someone please help me?? :)

Shivy011

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I believe so, just tried to join but can't.
why don't we have a private pack? It would've been very nice to have.[DOUBLEPOST=1359391285][/DOUBLEPOST]whenever I try to redownload mindcrack ftb pack v8 my FML says it crashes... so I can't get the basic mindcrac pack files. can someone please help me?? :)

Have you tried just deleting the MindCrack folder and then downloading again? Also try a different download server.

xxComet

Jul 29, 2019
I managed to fix it, I don't know what was wrong. Also I think the config in the op is wrong, cause I had to change the ids of the items in thaumic bees

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
been busy with path of exile the past few weeks (started in cb and now ob started :D ) but after the first rush to reach endgame ill be online more often again :D

also what did i just read about a map reset ? i dont mind that i just would like to know a rough estimate when its going to happen so i can relax a lil b4 starting again :)

/edit

oh and if there will be a reset... please remove the dense ore age... just add a plain mining age that has normal ore density like the overworld in fact i wouldnt ever make or allow dense ore ages not even in private ages but thats just old me that thinks dense ore ages where you walk out after 30 minutes of mining with enoughe of everything are in comparison like just giving ppl creative permissions -.-'

Reactions: BigDaveNz

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
im definitely not opposed to a reset. kinda ran out of things to do, and was distracted by the new devil may cry that came out :p. and as far as i know something in the overworld is causing major TPS issues, and nobody seems to know what. unless they fixed it in the past day or so since ive been on.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Recent server crashes among other things. Makes me want to agree to a server reset. Not to mention...i think we should disable forestry. Seeing as all the things that were fun in it were taken away.

Akaedis

Jul 29, 2019
Followin mods that should be removed:
-Forestry
--ExtraBee's/Thaumic Bee's
-Soul Shards

RC Chunk loaders should be DISABLED and chicken chunks limited to 50 chunks loaded per person..

just to cut down on lag anyways...

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Followin mods that should be removed:
-Forestry
--ExtraBee's/Thaumic Bee's
-Soul Shards

RC Chunk loaders should be DISABLED and chicken chunks limited to 50 chunks loaded per person

I don't see a need to nerf soul shard. Actually no other way around akaedis. the RC chunk loaders should stay and the chickenchunk ones can go. This would force players to constantly hunt for ender pearls to keep them fueled. Thus also keep their base from shutting down.