Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Anthaeus

Jul 29, 2019
There is usually a room on the FTB TS channel that gets commandeered. Public room 9 seems to be the common choice, but just look for their names :)

Drykos

Jul 29, 2019
If I submitted an application to be whitelisted previously but wasn't whitelisted, do I need to send another? I submitted it at the end of last year.

BIGWayne2234

Jul 29, 2019
Yes as did I but I'm willing to wait if needed to sort it all out. I know what its like to get people whitelisted and settled in on a server I help moderate one myself its tough but fun.

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
The Whitelist is currently FROZEN until further notice (due to server issues), we also do have are own ts channel and anyone is welcome

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
Okay these mobs spawners are really lagging the server
We switched off the wither farm and tps went from 13% to 50%
So what I propose we do is have just one spot where there will be all types of mob spawners but not including some spawners such as the wither farm because there is already 35 stacks of wither skulls and not zombie because we don't need loads of rotten flesh and some other spawners should probably be excluded as well.
We should also limit the maximum tier for a private spawner to be 3 so it decreases lag
Private spawners can overflow or fuck up in some way and no one but the owner can fix it if he/she only knows where it is
So I think its a good idea and if its okay with everyone I think we should get a main area for spawners set up and a rule for no private spawners above T3

BIGWayne2234

Jul 29, 2019
its the ftb ts which can be found on the site homepage, our channel is "tahgcraft"

Ok i'll come join you sometime[DOUBLEPOST=1359322902][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay these mobs spawners are really lagging the server
We switched off the wither farm and tps went from 13% to 50%
So what I propose we do is have just one spot where there will be all types of mob spawners but not including some spawners such as the wither farm because there is already 35 stacks of wither skulls and not zombie because we don't need loads of rotten flesh and some other spawners should probably be excluded as well.
We should also limit the maximum tier for a private spawner to be 3 so it decreases lag
Private spawners can overflow or fuck up in some way and no one but the owner can fix it if he/she only knows where it is
So I think its a good idea and if its okay with everyone I think we should get a main area for spawners set up and a rule for no private spawners above T3

problem with that is you cant turn off those lower tier spawner so they would constantly be running except tier 1 they require the person to be there.

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
Personally I think private soul shards should not be allowed. For a decent sized server such as TahgCraft, if everyone on here has their own spawner running it will cause an issue, especially if some use some spawner designs with flaws or oversights. Lag has been a major issue on TahgCraft as of recent and I am quite positive the large amount of mobs contribute a large amount to the recent lag issues that have been plaguing TahgCraft. We should only have 1 tier 5 spawner per mob for the server for all to use. Using them as a permanent primary source of fuel, or running a spawner for an excessive amount of time when not necessary is bad for the server and is inconsiderate for the all of the players on TahgCraft.
-Catalisum

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah cata I totally agree with you but the thing is people would strongly oppose what you are saying but lets hope that actually happens and people choose less lag over there spawners

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i'll come join you sometime[DOUBLEPOST=1359322902][/DOUBLEPOST]

problem with that is you cant turn off those lower tier spawner so they would constantly be running except tier 1 they require the person to be there.
Yeah it would appear as though even with tier 5 and a chunk loader the spawner does not always run

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Cata I agree with you on that, make a age or area just for T5 spawners that are an on-demand system. I will gladly help build the area if you all need help.
-jarradw